Lunar Madness

Pipistrelle

Michelle said:
And it seems that about a week prior to a full moon my dreams get very vivid and odd.
For the last four or five days, my dreams have been more vivid than usual and quite strange - they seem to have taken on epic proportions, and I have been remembering them better than I usually do.

Pip

Simone

For me, it is not always the same. I suppose some full moons affect me stronger than others.

During this full moon, I have been very emotional though, and on edge. Tired too.

I do not know enough about astrology, but it's always good to "blame it on the moon" :p

Simone

Wow thank you - an interesting combination... (even if I don't know what the Sabian Symbols are, I know they have been or are being discussed but I have not yet taken the time to look)!

hehe, so i can rightfully blame it on the Moon and not take any responsibility for being moody and cranky and communicating badly and.... })? teeheee ;)

Sophie

Well, the Moon is also our Mother - and mothers are used to being blamed for all sorts of things ;)

isthmus nekoi

This full moon in particular I found to be a little off kilter. w/no strong messages from the stars, I found the inconjuncts (aspects I've never used or paid attn to before) having a stronger influence. I'm a lot more sensitive to lunations now though, since I'm trying to see how accurate my lunation reports are lol. But generally, I'm not really that permeable to energy, not easily affected.

Oh, and I too have been having deeper dreams, better recall.

Vadella

The only thing that happened to me [which isn't small], I found that my readings were very clear to me yesterday. I didn't need anything. I looked at each card and immediately knew what it was saying. It was the most wonderful feeling I have had in a long time.

Kaylee Marie

I've been in love with the Moon all my life. When I was a toddler, I used to point at the full moon and say "ball!" Apparently, I wanted my parents to reach up and get that beautiful, luminous ball for me to play with. I was quite cranky when they didn't. :)

I still feel the same way when I see a full or nearly full moon. I can't take my eyes off it; I'm transported to a serene yet playful mood almost immediately. It really centers me.

I also like the Cheshire Cat phase -- it always makes me smile, but leaves me feeling a little sad.

Cheers,
Kaylee

Free Flight

It is interesting to hear other people's opinions. Please keep them coming.

This full moon is a little strange for me, I am finding it is one of extremes. My kids are deviating between hyperactivity and tears without provocation. I am very tense and stressed and as mentioned oh so very tired

Chronata

Full Moons tend to make me abnormal...that is...whatever I had been thinking or feeling before the moon....I tend to think and feel something completely different, or even opposite.

This one has made me hyper sensitive, and very aware...and also very tired.

I have been extremely unmotivated last week, but highly active in the imagination and thought dept.
I was doing allright, hyper processing, with a lot going on in my brain...and now I can't remember what the heck I have gone into a room for, or what I was just talking about, or....

it all just slips through my brain. Like water through a sieve.