Lunar Madness

paradoxx

Free Flight said:
It is interesting to hear other people's opinions. Please keep them coming.

This full moon is a little strange for me, I am finding it is one of extremes. My kids are deviating between hyperactivity and tears without provocation. I am very tense and stressed and as mentioned oh so very tired

Those emotional outbursts could be mars in Pisces, and with Sagittarius being mutable like Pisces and Gemini the reasons for the outbursts are never the same. Sagittarius fire is smoldered but nto extinguished the moons transit to pluto (2:00 am MST/8:00 am Univtime).

These next few days in lunar capricorn will be interesting, and the weekend will be a relief, especially to all the students.

Free Flight

then about midday today, the clouds cleared (in my head) I took a deep breath in and exhaled laughing. Felt a whole lot better all of a sudden and now have been calmer since

Indigo Rose

I too was born under a Full-Moon. For me it depends on what the moon is in. The last full moon was great for me, thought I noticed some struggle for others in my family. This Sag Full moon has been a disaster; misunderstandings, high emotions, and an awful feeling of discouragement.
Hoping for a break.