On seeing the 'other side'...

re-pete-a

mingbop said:
I wish I could add to this and help, but I can't. I don't get any of that complicated stuff & I haven't a clue what side of my brain does what. (if anything at all! ) Things just pop in there and I either see them or hear them or just know them. And often things dont pop in at all and I'm totally blank.LOL!!

Ming, You thing, you!

Perhaps your way IS the way.

The other way is a bit like a chooks pecking , all over the place , scratching here, scratching there, Pecking, pecking.

OOOH, the head, it hurts!!

re-pete-a

celticnoodle said:
Re-pete-a, you do not have to attend the psychic circle, if you are not interested in doing so. Just answer with feedback that I'll send off to you as soon as the circle is done and over with. and, of course, you'd have to scan your pics and send to me in jpeg format----but, we can discuss that later, if you are interested. and, if you wish to come to circle, that is great too! we'd love to have you too! just let me know. :)

Thanks for the invite CN, it sounds interesting . Though the 'puter skills are very ,very basic and scanners and printers aren't on the shopping list either.

The photograph to DB idea is interesting though it's the searching that is part of the learning process.
Having answers presented without the effort to search would detract from the knowledge base and render the recipiant eventually unable to search for themselves.
If the prospecting was done for results only, then it would have been given up several years ago. It took 3 years of searching to gain the first ounce of gold, and now that it's able to be found , the floods have prevented it's capture, for the last two years.

So , like all here on AT, that search for their nuggets of gold ,and find some , then are prevented from cashing in by lifes circumstances.
Leads to some serious self eximinations on self sabotage.

More searching.!!

Milfoil

Moderator note

Can we please stay on topic?

canid said:
Anyway, my question is WHY is this so sporadic, what triggers it? I've been trying to figure this out for a long long time, so I can better control it. I can see auras at will, but it takes me a while, & not always in color. When this happens tho it's totally intense & awesome.

Baroli

Anyway, my question is WHY is this so sporadic, what triggers it? I've been trying to figure this out for a long long time, so I can better control it. I can see auras at will, but it takes me a while, & not always in color. When this happens tho it's totally intense & awesome. The only thing I can think of that I did different was I took 2 Benadryl about an hour before. I AM going to try the Benadryl again in a bit. Don't want to do it yet because it really makes me sleepy. Anyone have suggestions? I HAVE asked my guides & other powers that be for help.

See, now I see auras only when I am in Matrix Energetics or leaving my left brain behind and letting right brain rock and roll. I first started doing this while at a seminar and of course being right within the Matrix and feeling (yes, literally feeling) the Universe all around me. I noticed a purple aura around the tech man running sound and video, and around Dr. Barlett clear waves just eminating. It was classic.

I also will see the sparkly light show when I am at rest, breathing slowly and evenly at night just before sleep overtakes me. But this isn't because I am seeing an aura I don't think. I am viewing the person who has decided to come and visit me. Oh yes, that's fun. Especially when I ask the individual if they stopped by and they acknowledge yes, it was me. lol

I am slowly learning more about all this, but I just wanted to tell you more of my experiences. Hope it helps. :)

canid

Baroli said:
I also will see the sparkly light show when I am at rest, breathing slowly and evenly at night just before sleep overtakes me. But this isn't because I am seeing an aura I don't think. I am viewing the person who has decided to come and visit me. Oh yes, that's fun. Especially when I ask the individual if they stopped by and they acknowledge yes, it was me. lol :)

You think?! I've never thought about the sparkles that way, but it certainly could be! That's awesome, thanks.

celticnoodle

wow, baroli.

i also wasn't thinking of the lights such as the way you explain it, Baroli. and, i do see sparkly lights in that sense of the word--but it always happens as I'm getting ready for bed, or very rested-rarely any other time. often it does come to me when I can feel or make contact with a spirit too--but, i do not think of them as auras at all--and am sure they aren't. energy lights perhaps. we all know it takes a lot of energy for a spirit to come through-they need the energy to do so. why i didn't remember this or think of this, I can't say--but yeah, it may be the same thing as what Canid saw when she was reading and like what you describe Baroli.

I still wish I could see auras tho. :( I try, often. but i stink at that even more then I do at scrying! lol! :rolleyes:

I've also never recall seeing lights of any kind when doing ME--which I'm getting better and better at all the time! :thumbsup: perhaps it will come.

now, maybe I should 2 point that dam*ed repairman who stood me up AGAIN--FOR THE FOURTH DAY!!! :mad:

he is making me see LOTS of sparkly lights!!! AND when he shows up, I just may just be spitting some of those sparklies out of my mouth directed at him too! :mad:

Baroli

See, now when I see spirits they manafest when I either look at a picture or I am looking at someone and I will see someone right behind them and it isn't like as if I were looking at a person right behind them or haze or anything we see on those "ghost hunting" shows. It's like I see a presence next to the person and then in my mind's eye, I will see the person and then begin to describe what I see. Sometimes I am spot on, other times not so, lol.

Seeing those what I guess I would call energy forms or energy places, may be what you are seeing Canid. Again, I am just making a guess. :)

214red

sparkles usually are spirit, not soo much angels though

Milfoil

I would agree, seeing sparkles, flashes of light, whisps of smokey-like movement esp in the peripheral vision are spirits closeby.