On seeing the 'other side'...

214red

we see alot of it when we doing trance work and spirit are building, especially if its purple/blue.

canid

When I posted, I forgot about the sparkles that show up randomly. Last night there was one in the bedroom, cobalt, that was a BIG sparkle & lasted longer. It was beautiful. So I said 'hey'. I know better but I think maybe I was expecting them to show up like I sometimes see them, in their physical form, so I can recognize who they are. Sometimes their mouths are moving & they're clearly talking, trying to tell me something because they're looking right at me, but I can't read lips. I just never thought of the sparkles that way.

celticnoodle

thanks milfoil for the site! I'm going to go to it right now and see if it helps me! :)

canid

I forgot about something. Does anyone see these things? The best way to describe them are they're like those whispy things in Poltergeist that float down the stairs & are swirling around. When I see them, they're not white like in the movie, they're always either cobalt or purple. Again, saying those colors doesn't do it justice. And there aren't a lot of them like the movie - I see 2-3 at a time at the most. As they float around, they're morphing & moving, looks a bit like they're swimming in the air, but at times limbs are clearly visible.

ETA: Milfoil, thanks for that site. I printed that mandala. Also, about the whispies. About 20 yrs ago I had a dream that wasn't a dream - I flew out the bedroom window & several of the whispies were outside waiting for me. We flew the neighborhood & beyond & I remember being really afraid as I approached a wire on a telephone pole. They told me not to worry, I could go thru it. I still avoided it & they laughed. What I see now look exactly like what I saw in that dream. Well, they were more clearly defined, features, etc. in my dream.

214red

canid said:
When I posted, I forgot about the sparkles that show up randomly. Last night there was one in the bedroom, cobalt, that was a BIG sparkle & lasted longer. It was beautiful. So I said 'hey'. I know better but I think maybe I was expecting them to show up like I sometimes see them, in their physical form, so I can recognize who they are. Sometimes their mouths are moving & they're clearly talking, trying to tell me something because they're looking right at me, but I can't read lips. I just never thought of the sparkles that way.
Spirit have said that they don’t always show their phsyical form, sometimes because its harder for them, sometimes its simply they know it can scare people. When we ask them to be visable you can clearly see the sparkles, and they confirmed its how they often show they are there

canid

214red said:
Spirit have said that they don’t always show their phsyical form, sometimes because its harder for them, sometimes its simply they know it can scare people. When we ask them to be visable you can clearly see the sparkles, and they confirmed its how they often show they are there

I 'knew' this, & it does make perfect sense to me, but I had forgotten, I suppose. I was subconsciously expecting something different. My guide appeared to me when I was a child & scared the bejeesus out of me; that's why he doesn't appear like that any more, even tho I've told him it's OK & I want him to.

celticnoodle

214reds explanation of why spirits chose to come as sparkles also make perfect sense to me too. it takes a lot of energy for them to come through to us at all, and sometimes they'd rather use that energy to get information across to us, or to stay longer with us, I think too. I think that is why whenever I do psychic readings, I turn on the water, as they can grab some energy that way, and it's easier for us both. though, sometimes when I do readings, or the circle--I'd say about 65% of the time now, my phone lines die. :laugh: i think it is easier for the spirit to grab THAT energy then from the water running-I don't know. but my phones are out a lot more then our neighbors!

214red

raise energy by laughing or rubbing your hands together and drinking water, movement helps:)

Baroli

canid,

Here is something you might want to read. It's a thread entitled "Man with the Pendulum," by our own Psychic Sue. It journals her trip through speaking with a new guide and how she becomes more aware of spirit and her path.

I just skimmed through it and it is loaded with suggested readings of books and other things.

I hope this helps you.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=53526&page=1&pp=10

:)

ETA: I remember when I first joined AT reading through this sporadically and was fascinated by her journey.

celticnoodle

214red said:
raise energy by laughing or rubbing your hands together and drinking water, movement helps:)

yes, I know this too. in fact, also singing and dancing or talking to the spirit you are hoping to connect with will help. I sometimes do this also.