one card Fairy reading exchange

Libertya

Hi Everyone!

My new Doreen Virtue Fairy Tarot cards have arrived!
These are equivalent to the standard tarot.

I will be giving one card readings in exchange for feedback and an exchange reading is required.
Let's all get some practice here!

****THREAD CLOSED******
IF YOU OWE ME EXCHANGES OR FEEDBACK, YOU MAY STILL POST.

Please know that I do not answer health or legal questions. Also, remember to ask questions you are emotionally ready to have answered. I want these readings to empower you. This is just practice!

Let's hear your questions. I will try to get your questions answered as fast as I can.

lepleadian

hi :)

could i ask pls how will be my knowledge (background), will i be able to learn correctly things im working currentlY?

selenatarot

What will my financial situation be like this year?

I have the same cards so I can exchange for your question.

Thank you

Talulah26

Can I sit?

Just for fun do you see me having a life long partner/husband in the future?

Libertya

hi :)

could i ask pls how will be my knowledge (background), will i be able to learn correctly things im working currentlY?

Hey there!

9 OF SUMMER******

The message on the card is:"Wishes come true, dreams fulfilled."

This card is a big yes! I feel that you will be able to learn correctly what you're working on. The card is telling you to let go of your worry and know that your wish will be fulfilled!

I hope this helps!

Libertya

What will my financial situation be like this year?

I have the same cards so I can exchange for your question.

Thank you

Hey there!

I pulled the card: ***EGO****

This card has an important message for you. Sometimes that cards don't answer our questions directly, but what we need to hear sometimes. I really think you need to hear this.
This card is telling you that you are getting caught up in fear and worry. You may be placing too much importance on material items. I feel that you need to free yourself from your financial fears. I feel that once you overcome your fears, your financial situation will improve.
I hope this made sense! Please let me know how I did. This is a new deck and I'm still learning.

Thank you

My question is: Will I be in a romantic relationship this year?
I don't think I've asked that question yet. :)

Libertya

Can I sit?

Just for fun do you see me having a life long partner/husband in the future?

Hey there!

****PRINCE OF AUTUMN****

This masculine card came through for you. I do feel that you will have a long partner/husband in the future.
I feel that this person will have a kind heart will put you first always in the relationship. I also feel that this person will be a vegan/vegetarian and have a love for nature and animals.
you may have to wait a while for him to commit to a relationship because he is so cautious, but it will be worth it in the end.
I hope this helps!

BeyondtheVeil

Hi Libertya :)

May I sit?

If so, I would like to know

Why I felt the way I did when I passed X tonight?

Thanks!
BeyondtheVeil

Libertya

Hi Libertya :)

May I sit?

If so, I would like to know

Why I felt the way I did when I passed X tonight?

Thanks!
BeyondtheVeil

Hey there!
I had 2 cards fall out of the deck at the same time:
***PRINCE OF SUMMER AND 4 OF WINTER***

The Prince of summer's message is "falling in love suddenly".
"Being swept off your feet." I feel that this card is telling you that this person brings you those joyful feelings of love and Romance. I feel that the 4 of winter is a message for you to take a time out and reflect on how you feel about this person. It's kind of about rest and rejuvanation.
I hope this made sense! Please let me know if I got it right! This is a new deck and I'm trying to learn how to connect to it.
Thank you!
I

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Libertya

Hey there!
I had 2 cards fall out of the deck at the same time:
***PRINCE OF SUMMER AND 4 OF WINTER***

The Prince of summer's message is "falling in love suddenly".
"Being swept off your feet." I feel that this card is telling you that this person brings you those joyful feelings of love and Romance. I feel that the 4 of winter is a message for you to take a time out and reflect on how you feel about this person. It's kind of about rest and rejuvanation.
I hope this made sense! Please let me know if I got it right! This is a new deck and I'm trying to learn how to connect to it.
Thank you!
I

Yes you did get it correct! lol

I keep getting that Rest and Rejuvenation. Maybe that is what I need to do after? :D lol