one card Fairy reading exchange

Bewitch

Hey there!

****Prince of Autumn****
I feel that this person sees you as someone who is very cautious and who is kind to others.
He also sees you as a a very hard working person who is courageous and trystworthy. This is a very positive card. So, he sees you as someone who is very strong.
I hope this made sense! I'm still learning this new deck.

Yes this resonates well with me :)

Do you have a question from the same deck?

Much love

Bewitch xx

zhadee

Hi Libertya, I wanted to get this deck, so I'm curious how it reads =)

Do your cards have a message for today? Thank you!

Libertya

Hi Libertya, I wanted to get this deck, so I'm curious how it reads =)

Do your cards have a message for today? Thank you!

Hey there!

****3 OF AUTUMN*****
Message on the card is: Follow your passion when it comes to your career. Be the best at what you can do!
I feel this card is telling you that you have a talent that needs to be expressed or that you need to express yourself more. It could also be telling you to discover your inner talent as well. It says to also listen to your heart and always do what feels right for you. You have so much talent inside you, express yourself a little more. :)
I hope this made sense. Let me know if this resonates well with you!

Thank you

zhadee

Hey there!

****3 OF AUTUMN*****
Message on the card is: Follow your passion when it comes to your career. Be the best at what you can do!
I feel this card is telling you that you have a talent that needs to be expressed or that you need to express yourself more. It could also be telling you to discover your inner talent as well. It says to also listen to your heart and always do what feels right for you. You have so much talent inside you, express yourself a little more. :)
I hope this made sense. Let me know if this resonates well with you!

Thank you
hi Libertya, thank you for the reading.

It resonates with me, but it also gives me a bit of a sad and melancholy feeling. Recently, I've applied for a vacant position, and it very much looks like I won't get it. Maybe because I'm not good enough, or not smooth & smart enough, or maybe because the boss does not like me. She wants me to do the work, but she won't give me the status.
Talking to my boss tends to demotivate me, and her recent decline has a disheartening effect on me. I'm certainly not in the mood to put myself out there.

My talent - I've paid a lot of money to improve my talent. I am very good at moving people without causing pain. I've worked overtime without payment to teach this skill to my workmates as well, and I always listen to my heart when I'm at work (I'm a geriatric nurse).

What I feel is right for me might not necessarily be what the company wants me to do. They love to see me do paperwork, while I prefer to be with my clients.
Maybe that's not enough, and I should better myself.

Is there a question you want me to answer for you?

Libertya

hi Libertya, thank you for the reading.

It resonates with me, but it also gives me a bit of a sad and melancholy feeling. Recently, I've applied for a vacant position, and it very much looks like I won't get it. Maybe because I'm not good enough, or not smooth & smart enough, or maybe because the boss does not like me. She wants me to do the work, but she won't give me the status.
Talking to my boss tends to demotivate me, and her recent decline has a disheartening effect on me. I'm certainly not in the mood to put myself out there.

My talent - I've paid a lot of money to improve my talent. I am very good at moving people without causing pain. I've worked overtime without payment to teach this skill to my workmates as well, and I always listen to my heart when I'm at work (I'm a geriatric nurse).

What I feel is right for me might not necessarily be what the company wants me to do. They love to see me do paperwork, while I prefer to be with my clients.
Maybe that's not enough, and I should better myself.

Is there a question you want me to answer for you?

Hey there! Don't worry about anything. Just have faith that everything will work out the way its suppose to be. :)

Yes, I do have a question.
What are Jay's current feelings towards me?

Persimmon

Hi :) I would like to ask the fairies if they have any advice for me regarding my current decision?

do you have a question also?

lepleadian

Hey there!

9 OF SUMMER******

The message on the card is:"Wishes come true, dreams fulfilled."

This card is a big yes! I feel that you will be able to correctly what you're working on. The card is telling you to let go of your worry and know that your wish will be fulfilled!

I hope this helps!

thank u so much
i already feel that i will learn so much, im so keen to studying and i love it

could i ask 1 more?

what will be the result of the paper i will work on with my classmate I?

zhadee

Hey there! Don't worry about anything. Just have faith that everything will work out the way its suppose to be. :)

Yes, I do have a question.
What are Jay's current feelings towards me?
Temperance /Magical Forest

At the present moment, his feelings appear to be moderate. Kind, gentle, friendly. No sign of excess or unhealthy imbalance. He seems to be controlled, quite aware of his actions and their possible effects. As there is no lack or need, he does not feel an urge to do something. He also does not expect you to do something, or not to do something.
Towards you, he feels receptive in a pleasant, relaxed manner. Like you cannot make anything wrong.
This present state could be the result of an internal struggle. Right now, he is at peace with himself, you and the world in general.

Libertya

Hi :) I would like to ask the fairies if they have any advice for me regarding my current decision?

do you have a question also?

Hey there!

********** 6 OF WINTER************

This card means positive changes, relief from troubled times, and traveling or relocating.
This card is telling you to let your frustrations over past inconveniences to disappear. The advice is to let go of anything that is troubling you and to know that positive changes are on their way. Whatever decision it is that you made is going to be a positive one and benefit you in the future.
Please let me know if this resonates well with you.

My question is: What is coming up for me in my love life?

Libertya

thank u so much
i already feel that i will learn so much, im so keen to studying and i love it

could i ask 1 more?

what will be the result of the paper i will work on with my classmate I?

*********8 of Autumn*********

I feel that this paper will be a success! The message is a job well done and being recognized for it. It also says that your excellent skills will pay off with this paper. I feel that others will definitely appreciate your for all your hard work. You will have to work hard though, everything is being tested right now. Success will be yours.
Please keep me updated! Good Luck!

I hope this helped.