one card Fairy reading exchange

amaya1

I would like a message about tonight should i go at that event?

Talulah26

Hey there!

****PRINCE OF AUTUMN****

This masculine card came through for you. I do feel that you will have a long partner/husband in the future.
I feel that this person will have a kind heart will put you first always in the relationship. I also feel that this person will be a vegan/vegetarian and have a love for nature and animals.
you may have to wait a while for him to commit to a relationship because he is so cautious, but it will be worth it in the end.
I hope this helps!

This is so lovely :) kindness is very important to me and I love animals so its important that my future partner will love them too :)

Do you have a question?

Libertya

I would like a message about tonight should i go at that event?

Hey there!

THE SUN☆☆☆☆☆

ok. I pulled the SUN card for you. I feel its a definite yes that you should attend the event tonight.
The message ok the card is "success, fulfillment, public recognition, and joyful celebration.
I feel that if you attend this event it will be a happy experience for you. I feel you will have a great time. I think you should go for it!
Please let me know how I did! And also keep me updated! :)

Libertya

This is so lovely :) kindness is very important to me and I love animals so its important that my future partner will love them too :)

Do you have a question?

Lovely! I wish you all the best!

Dartellus

Hiya!

can i sit?

I can give you the reading in the friday, that's okay?

How Jaqueline A N sees me as person?

Thanks!

Libertya

Hiya!

can i sit?

I can give you the reading in the friday, that's okay?

How Jaqueline A N sees me as person?

Thanks!

Hey there!
Yes, that's ok with me. :)

****KING OF AUTUMN****

THE KEY WORDS ARE: COMPASSIONATE, ACCOMPLISHED, CHARISMATIC AND GIFTED.
I feel that this person feels that you model these kinds of characteristics. I feel that she thinks you are a generous and caring person. I also see assertiveness, like a person who gets things accomplished.
This is a really positive card to get. So, in a nutshell, she sees you as the King of Autumn.
I hope this made sense!

Bewitch

Can I sit if your open?

My question is how does j see me as a person?

Many thanks

Bewitch xx

Libertya

Can I sit if your open?

My question is how does j see me as a person?

Many thanks

Bewitch xx

Hey there!

****Prince of Autumn****
I feel that this person sees you as someone who is very cautious and who is kind to others.
He also sees you as a a very hard working person who is courageous and trystworthy. This is a very positive card. So, he sees you as someone who is very strong.
I hope this made sense! I'm still learning this new deck.

amaya1

Hey there!

THE SUN☆☆☆☆☆

ok. I pulled the SUN card for you. I feel its a definite yes that you should attend the event tonight.
The message ok the card is "success, fulfillment, public recognition, and joyful celebration.
I feel that if you attend this event it will be a happy experience for you. I feel you will have a great time. I think you should go for it!
Please let me know how I did! And also keep me updated! :)
Yes it was a good night with a lot of laughter and fun times. Thank you, you were right