one card Fairy reading exchange

Libertya

Temperance /Magical Forest

At the present moment, his feelings appear to be moderate. Kind, gentle, friendly. No sign of excess or unhealthy imbalance. He seems to be controlled, quite aware of his actions and their possible effects. As there is no lack or need, he does not feel an urge to do something. He also does not expect you to do something, or not to do something.
Towards you, he feels receptive in a pleasant, relaxed manner. Like you cannot make anything wrong.
This present state could be the result of an internal struggle. Right now, he is at peace with himself, you and the world in general.

Thank you, this did resonate well with me. I'm glad that this person is at peace with me and the world. Im very happy to hear that. :)

lepleadian

*********8 of Autumn*********

I feel that this paper will be a success! The message is a job well done and being recognized for it. It also says that your excellent skills will pay off with this paper. I feel that others will definitely appreciate your for all your hard work. You will have to work hard though, everything is being tested right now. Success will be yours.
Please keep me updated! Good Luck!

I hope this helped.

thank u me and my classmate are so good at working together...

could i ask 1 more? u know i love your readings...
do u see me quitting T? I will update u soon :D

Persimmon

Hey there!

********** 6 OF WINTER************

This card means positive changes, relief from troubled times, and traveling or relocating.
This card is telling you to let your frustrations over past inconveniences to disappear. The advice is to let go of anything that is troubling you and to know that positive changes are on their way. Whatever decision it is that you made is going to be a positive one and benefit you in the future.
Please let me know if this resonates well with you.

My question is: What is coming up for me in my love life?

yes that make sense, I had had some troubles with this guy and am trying to decide if I should move on or give him another chance.

your card is from the archangel deck: sensitivity

I think at some point in the near future you will find yourself thinking a lot about one guy, but it will feel unsettling in your mind and this is because you will have concerns over if he is really the kind of person he says he is, is he being genuine. Your intuition will be picking up that things may not be as they seem on the surface with this person. You will feel worried and unsettled about this, and you will spend a lot of time thinking about him and trying to figure out who he really is as a person. Remember to trust your gut instinct and don't take any risky chances with this man.

Libertya

yes that make sense, I had had some troubles with this guy and am trying to decide if I should move on or give him another chance.

your card is from the archangel deck: sensitivity

I think at some point in the near future you will find yourself thinking a lot about one guy, but it will feel unsettling in your mind and this is because you will have concerns over if he is really the kind of person he says he is, is he being genuine. Your intuition will be picking up that things may not be as they seem on the surface with this person. You will feel worried and unsettled about this, and you will spend a lot of time thinking about him and trying to figure out who he really is as a person. Remember to trust your gut instinct and don't take any risky chances with this man.

Thank you! That does make sense. I just wonder who that person will be.

Libertya

thank u me and my classmate are so good at working together...

could i ask 1 more? u know i love your readings...
do u see me quitting T? I will update u soon :D

******Magician********

I don't feel that you will quit T. This card means success and working towards your goals. It's saying that youwill try to manifest what you want into your life. You have the power to create your life and bring in happiness. I do not see you giving up on this person, but doing everything you can to manifest the relationship you want. :)
I hope this made sense!

lepleadian

******Magician********

I don't feel that you will quit T. This card means success and working towards your goals. It's saying that youwill try to manifest what you want into your life. You have the power to create your life and bring in happiness. I do not see you giving up on this person, but doing everything you can to manifest the relationship you want. :)
I hope this made sense!
i was in a mood of quitting yesterday but today im feeling better. You are so good at this.
can i ask 1 more?
today and yesterday i thought T wanted to cut me off as he said no to helping me..could u see if he wanted to cut me off?

Libertya

i was in a mood of quitting yesterday but today im feeling better. You are so good at this.
can i ask 1 more?
today and yesterday i thought T wanted to cut me off as he said no to helping me..could u see if he wanted to cut me off?

Hey there!
I pulled the High Priestess card. This means that the cards aren't giving me a clear answer right now. This card is telling you to trust your intuition. You already know the answer. You need to ask yourself why he didn't want to help you? That doesn't sound nice of him. Did he mean it in a cold way? Was he busy?
Do you feel that you are overreacting to his response?
But I did take the liberty to ask how he feels about you.
I pulled the Ace of Summer. This means that he does have feelings for you. Like a secret admirer.
Also asked the cards what would be the outcome if you asked T out on a date. I pulled the 7 of pentacles. This card means no more procrastinating! It's not giving a clear outcome but it's telling you to just go for it.
I hope this helps! You will have to let me know. I feel you need to take control here.if you want this guy, you need to go for it.

lepleadian

Hey there!
I pulled the High Priestess card. This means that the cards aren't giving me a clear answer right now. This card is telling you to trust your intuition. You already know the answer. You need to ask yourself why he didn't want to help you? That doesn't sound nice of him. Did he mean it in a cold way? Was he busy?
Do you feel that you are overreacting to his response?
But I did take the liberty to ask how he feels about you.
I pulled the Ace of Summer. This means that he does have feelings for you. Like a secret admirer.
Also asked the cards what would be the outcome if you asked T out on a date. I pulled the 7 of pentacles. This card means no more procrastinating! It's not giving a clear outcome but it's telling you to just go for it.
I hope this helps! You will have to let me know. I feel you need to take control here.if you want this guy, you need to go for it.

thank u so so much i have no idea what was wrong with him but today he was so nice to me Liberta...i felt so good he helped me alot actually thank so much liberta

Dartellus

Hey there!
Yes, that's ok with me. :)

****KING OF AUTUMN****

THE KEY WORDS ARE: COMPASSIONATE, ACCOMPLISHED, CHARISMATIC AND GIFTED.
I feel that this person feels that you model these kinds of characteristics. I feel that she thinks you are a generous and caring person. I also see assertiveness, like a person who gets things accomplished.
This is a really positive card to get. So, in a nutshell, she sees you as the King of Autumn.
I hope this made sense!

Hiya!

Your reading:

Im using Druid animal oracle deck

Dog

Loyal...this person sees you as someone loyal, protective, that he can trust and open himself. Interesting ...loyal comes very strong in my head.
This card is aboit healing too, you are a good healer to him.

I know she admires me and this looks bigger now, specially after some revelations that i done to her, so this doesn't surprise me.We used to be very connected, but today we are distant.

Thanks for the exchange!

Libertya

Hiya!

Your reading:

Im using Druid animal oracle deck

Dog

Loyal...this person sees you as someone loyal, protective, that he can trust and open himself. Interesting ...loyal comes very strong in my head.
This card is aboit healing too, you are a good healer to him.

I know she admires me and this looks bigger now, specially after some revelations that i done to her, so this doesn't surprise me.We used to be very connected, but today we are distant.

Thanks for the exchange!

You're welcome! Thank you!
This person and I are currently taking a break but I'm glad to hear that he sees me in that light still.
it's funny, I always have thought of myself as a dog. Great reading!