Short But Adequate

lilith

I've been working on this and have found that my readings have gotten alot more descriptive.

SunChariot

gregory said:
:D

Me too, except when it isn't !!!! (I felt just awful recently when one came out really short; I felt I had done something wrong ! but it had taken just as long as they usually do; there was just nothing to add !)
If there was nothing more to add, and it was shorter than most for you...then what you saw what the whole message. That was all the universe had to say on the topic to the querent, that particular time.

Babs

gregory

SunChariot said:
If there was nothing more to add, and it was shorter than most for you...then what you saw what the whole message. That was all the universe had to say on the topic to the querent, that particular time.

Babs
Exactly.

But you still feel the sitter will feel cheated, if you know what I mean !!!! Especially if they have seen the usual lengthy ramblings I generally put out..... :|

SunChariot

gregory said:
Exactly.

But you still feel the sitter will feel cheated, if you know what I mean !!!! Especially if they have seen the usual lengthy ramblings I generally put out..... :|
I am sure there was a lot there to think about and that ti was a long on meaning.:grin: I'd probably say outright to the querent that I know my readings are usually longer, but this particular time that was the whole answer and all that the universe has to say to them on the issue. I had a shortish reading done recently that I am still learning from.

Babs

Dancing Bear

My gosh $1 ebay readings Where?? " I want one! LOL!!
that is way too cheap.. tis like getting something for nothing Lilith.

your time and expertise is worth way more than that..
I also sell readings on ebay every now and then.. and I charge $12 for a reading.. and that is cheap also.. and i dont give them a pic of the spread..
i just read the cards and give them what comes up.. of course they get to know the deck i use and the cards that present themselves..O and of course the meanings LOL!.. but that is pretty much it..

have you seen what some of them are charging? $60 and up..
raise your prices at least to cover the costs ..
it costs me about $3 per ad.. which is the ebay fee $1.70 and paypal fee 60c together..

dont worry too much about her feedback.. as long as she clicked positive.. its all good LOL!.
yes but some expect the earth to move and for a $1 LOL!!

Dont worry too much about shortish readings.. I always do a 9 card celtic cross because i also am direct and to the point in readings.. so 9 cards gives them a bit of a reading.

keep going and up your prices..

Jay-Bee

If was looking at getting a reading via ebay I would tend to go for some of the more expensive ones. I would assume (probably wrongly) that the higher priced readers are the serious ones. I'm sure a lot of punters out there would feel the same.

You definitely need to keep at it and put your price up significantly

lilith

I've raised my prices to cover fees. Right now I'm just focusing on getting myself known ,and gradually each week ,I will raise my prices accordingly. People now are starting to bid more for my readings and I have been receiving positive feedback, so I've got my fingers crossed that I will continue to grow and do well.