So ahh... enjoying my new Tarot Apps.

Saskia

I have 9 digital decks via apps (Galaxy Pro and Fool's Dog) and I only use my paper deck for reading to clients face to face; otherwise always apps. They are definitely as accurate as paper decks and much more practical to use. Easy shuffle, plenty of spreads to follow or create your own, record each reading, take a screenshot for sending to others... So handy :)

knight_sephiroth

I have 9 digital decks via apps (Galaxy Pro and Fool's Dog) and I only use my paper deck for reading to clients face to face; otherwise always apps. They are definitely as accurate as paper decks and much more practical to use. Easy shuffle, plenty of spreads to follow or create your own, record each reading, take a screenshot for sending to others... So handy :)

Oh yeah! I love the screenshot ability. I also find that I go back because of this, and the digital journal, and I can really analyze results and image combinations in depth in a very useful way for continuing to expand and improve my reading ability.

classy

Surprisingly so! I have several, they all seem to work very well, indeed. Perhaps some a little more on target than others - the Wild Unknown seems to be the most - succinct. And while I miss the soothing feel of shuffling my intention into the cards, still, they are great for when you are on the go and need to ask something.

I have a Lenormand oracle app as well, and it too is quite good. In fact, for some odd reason I often find the Lennie app works better than the actual cards.

Tanga, congrats on stepping into 2016! :D Have fun with your apps :)

Woah that's so cool.Now I'm tempted to use these apps :D
They sure come in handy.Can't wait to work with them ;)

classy

In what sense do you mean? :)
In my case - I look forward to using them as a teaching aid - to get better and better at reading for others.
I hardly ever seriously read for myself (I go and see someone if I have a burning question - because I'm usually too invested in the outcome to read for myself.) - but I use many different self-reflective and meditative exercises with Tarot (including magic/ritual) daily or weekly - depending.

Never knew tarot apps are accurate.Now that I've seen a lot of good reviews,can't wait to work with them :)
Reading for ourselves can be really hard I agree.It's better we get a reading :D
Thank you for introducing tarot apps to me :) xoxo

Emily

I forgot I also have two of the Lenormand apps - I seem to be completely incapable of reading Lenormands so I let the apps do it for me. :)

I also like how you get dailies with these apps and, with most of them, you can share the readings, like email them to yourself or add them to other programmes. I have mine set up to OneNote so I have a kind of journal going. :)

Citrin

My favorite is the Wild Unknown Tarot app! :) I love the daily card, it has a very nice “mundane” explanation to it, and I must say I find it surprisingly accurate/fitting my days. I don’t use apps for spreads or so, but I love reading the guidebooks when I’m on the bus or something, and I love the WU daily card. :) I feel like I get to know this deck so well since I see a card from it every day.

Tanga

:) :)

Looks like I've "enabled"...

I lusted after Galaxy pro when I read about it - but can't get it on my mobile.
However I have quite enough to play with. ~***~ :heart:

I am learning Runes and Lenormand slowly now because it's so easy to look up a
card on the app and have a beautiful visual of it - as well as spreads and shuffling etc. on screen which I think is just so cute.
(books have been sitting on my shelf gathering dust, whilst I think about them :joke:).

Screenshots... yes, I'm getting used to the idea (hahahahah! Remember - my 1st smartphone here) - I look forward to it.

Rjtjr

I would try out the galaxy tarot app, the best part is its free. You can pay 1.99 and unlock more cosmetic features. I recommend this app for people who are interested in tarot or just learning because you can look up all the card meanings even reversals. The cards are RWS which is helpful for beginners and the spreads they supply range from 3 card spread to the celtic cross and even more complicated ones. You can learn on the go, highly recommended

rachelcat

I'm also new to using apps (because I also just got a non-antique phone).

I just want to put in a plug for Fool's Dog apps. I have samplers 2, 3, and 4, and I use the "today's card" from each for a daily 3 card reading on the train in the morning. (I like that the randomness includes the deck! Except when the Zombie turns up . . .) I also look at today's card from Fairy Tale and read the story every day. A very easy way to learn a theme deck!

I also have the Druid Oracles, the Graven Images, and the Lenormand. I agree with Emily, it's easy to let the app read the oracles for me!

Now I just need to add Mystical Cats, Ellis, Gaian, and Hidden Realm, some of my most favorite physical decks . . .

cozmo0_4

I've just seen this post. So I downloaded 2. The rider waite one and another non specific. Just had a play on the non specific and did a celtic cross - it pulled the chariot twice and the moon 3 times in the same reading ! Uninstalled that one. Will have a play with the RW one later.

Any really good ones found since this post was created ?