So ahh... enjoying my new Tarot Apps.

Emily

I think the nicest ones to use are the Fool's Dog apps and the Galaxy ones - never had any trouble with them picking the same cards for the spreads. I know there a few free tarot apps that are too much trouble to use, and I also end up uninstalling those.

cozmo0_4

I think the nicest ones to use are the Fool's Dog apps and the Galaxy ones - never had any trouble with them picking the same cards for the spreads. I know there a few free tarot apps that are too much trouble to use, and I also end up uninstalling those.

I've looked for the galaxy ones and can't find any

Emily

Are you on android or Apple? If on android, go to the playstore and put Galaxy Tone Software in, this might work on apple too. They don't have many - the Runes app, Tarot Illuminati, CBD tarot (paid for and the free one), Gypsy Palace and the Darkana tarot.

The Fool's Dog have loads more. :)

cozmo0_4

Ahhhh got it now thank you. I'm new to apps so when I put galaxy in I didn't know to look at the brand name of the seller. I'll have a whole bunch of them now.

magicjack

I personally enjoy the Uni Tarot app. The free version is so awesome I bought it to support them.

Ace of Stars

Hi Guys! Thanks for the shout outs for Galaxy Tone apps. We're currently working on building our apps for iOS (Apple) and will be releasing them later this year :D

Shonna @ Galaxy Tone

Barleywine

I'm somewhat constrained by the fact that Fool's Dog isn't making apps for the Kindle Fire (yet, although they promised to look into it) and Google Play isn't selling any for it either. So through Amazon I have the Galaxy Pro RWS app, the CBD Pro app and the Gilded Reverie Lenormand app. I get the most use out of them as a travelling reference library. I don't do electronic readings with them.

Atalanta

I wish I had seen this thread before I posted earlier this morning. I'll go back and delete it. I've used both the Fool's Dog Robin Wood tarot and the Galaxy Tone tarot apps. Of the two, I like the Galaxy better because of all the detail behind the cards plus it has more spread options.

What do you think of the interpretation given by these apps? Do you find them accurate or informative at all?

Tanga

...I've used both the Fool's Dog Robin Wood tarot and the Galaxy Tone tarot apps. Of the two, I like the Galaxy better because of all the detail behind the cards plus it has more spread options.

What do you think of the interpretation given by these apps? Do you find them accurate or informative at all?

Yes. Love them. :) As has been already expressed here.

I have The Fools Dog - CBD Marseille, Ellis Deck, Liber T (closest to Thoth that I could download on my phone), Galaxy Runes, Lenormand! and DruidOracle apps.
Interpretations are accurate - I use all this stuff as a moving library ala Barleywine, or for something interesting to read and muse upon, and am very happy.
I play with practice readings when I'm on-the-go (shuffle and cut applications really cheer me up presently for some reason).

Liber T has extremely short one-line interpretations which make me smile (it's cheeky - as the deck is in my eyes).
I'm successfully learning runes for the 1st time - because it's so much more engaging to have
movable/colourful visual aids so easy to access whilst I'm on public transport - or waiting somewhere.
And then I play the game of seeing if I can spot the rune in nature or in patterns that I see along my journey.
And maybe... I'm just beginning to get more of a "feel" for Lenormand as well.

And - I'll never again think "Damn-it! I should have packed/carried a Tarot deck after all!

:joke:

Atalanta

Yes. :) As has been already expressed here.

I have The Fools Dog - CBD Marseille, Ellis Deck, Liber T (closest to Thoth that I could download on my phone), Galaxy Runes, Lenormand! and DruidOracle apps.
Interpretations are accurate - I use all this stuff as a moving library ala Barleywine,
and am very happy.
Liber T has extremely short one-line interpretations which make me smile (it's cheeky - as the deck is in my eyes).
I'm successfully learning runes for the 1st time - because it's so much more engaging to have
movable and colourful visual aids so easy to access whilst I'm on public transport - or waiting somewhere. And maybe... I'm just beginning to get more of a "feel" for Lenormand as well.

And - I'll never again think "Damn-it! I should have packed/carried a Tarot deck after all!)

:joke:

I like the Runes, as well. Having an easy to use visual helps with reading them. I've used the Galaxy Tone on Android for a few years now and I've found it accurate, although a source of more than a few head-shaking moments like most cards. I've talked to a few people who maintain they couldn't possibly be accurate since you're not physically touching the cards so I'm glad to see others who don't feel that way.