Songs for the Journey Home

ferrous

cSpaceDiva said:
I'm sort of itching to get going on this. We should make some decisions about how we want to proceed. It would probably make the most sense to follow the order in the book. I was thinking maybe 1-2 cards a week? Wondering how everyone else feels about this?

Once we get a consensus we can make an index as Sulis suggests (I'm up for it unless someone else wants to) and then we can get started *hint hint*
All sounds good to me, cSpaceDiva! My head has been elsewhere the past week or two, so if you want to go ahead & do that, please do!

One to two cards a week sounds good, too. :)

KatRabbit

Sounds good to me too! :)

ferrous

Okay, I've made the first post. I've started with The Fool, as does the book.

I hope I'm doing this right. lol! :D

It begins here.

ferrous

We had a few wanting to join in the study group but have only had myself & another member comment on the first study thread. If you've missed it somehow, the link to the first thread is above.

If you're still waiting for your deck to arrive, we've only had a few posts on The Fool so far, so you won't fall too far behind. :)

Perhaps I won't rush the next card since some of you may still be waiting for your decks to arrive. Also, with the holiday season coming up, I imagine there are a few of us quite busy with family events & the like.

cSpaceDiva

Yes, I don't think anyone needs to worry about falling behind in this study group. :) I haven't checked in for a couple of weeks and I'm relieved to see that I haven't missed anything. I went ahead and posted my observations on The Magician. It is linked from our study group index.

I do hope others will join in as things start to settle down after the holidays and they receive their decks.

ferrous

Thanks for doing the index of the threads, cSpaceDiva. Much appreciated. :)

Rabbit

I do not know where to ask this,

so I did a search for this deck. I just recieved Songs for the Journey Home.
It is round. This may sound dumb, but how does one shuffle a round deck without bending the cards too much?
Wait, I know what you're thinking, LOL, very carefully, well I need a little more direction than that. ;)

silverwings94

Is this study group still going on?
I just ordered the mini deck and book and awaiting it to come in the mail?
Silverwings94

WolfSpirit

I never knew there was a study group for this deck !
I have this deck but have used it mainly for one card readings.

Looks like noone posted in this study group for quite a while, but we could always bring it back to life.
Let us know what you think of the deck when you get it.

silverwings94

I will let you know when it gets here. They said it takes 1weeek. Because it goes by airmail. So I am hoping to have it by next Saturday at the latest.
Silverwings 94