Songs for the Journey Home

Dwaas

Hello silverwings94, where did you buy the deck? It seems sold out everywhere. Thanks in advance.

silverwings94

Dwaas said:
Hello silverwings94, where did you buy the deck? It seems sold out everywhere. Thanks in advance.
I ordered mine directly from the artist at www.tarotjourney.co.nz/index.htm
Mine should be here by Monday the latest. She said it should take a week to get here in the states from New Zealand. I ordered mine last Saturday night.
Let me know how you make out.
Silverwings94

silverwings94

They Came Today

My deck came this morning. I tore open the box in the car. They are exquisite. The treasure bag is also beautiful. I was so shocked that they got her so fast.
I can't wait to use them. Anyone that orders them will be pleased.
Silverwings94

dragonmom

Study group?

I'm new to this forum, but I'm enjoying it very much. I have had the deck Songs for the Journey Home for a couple of years now, but I haven't done much with it except admire the artwork. :eek:) I really love this deck, and I want to learn more about it so I can work with it.

Is this an active study group? I found the index, but it looks like the study died out. Is anyone interested in studying this deck with me?

dragonmom

strings of life

Reviving this thread 3 1/2 years later...

Is anyone interested in possibly taking part in this study group again? I'm really bad at them, and has found that they only work for me if there are some meaty aspects of a deck that I want to explore.

I have the mini deck. The book is in its way.

Anyone else? I never study cards in order, and normally journal about them offline, but would like to post some of my observations here too.

Lifeisabutterfly

If only I could get a hold of that lovely deck I would join up in a New York minute....Where oh where can one find it?

AJ

It is available now, check http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=189623 for the link.

I see the study group didn't get very far, it's too bad, it is my top favorite.

Query though.
This summer when I was traveling without aid of camera or scanner one of our special members loaned me her scans of the deck to use. I'd pull my card, open the scans and use her card on my blog.

Weird thing is my Ace of Wind Songs
has a man banging a huge gong with the sun rising behind him.
Hers has a woman with a singing bowl and a star

The book refers to the gong and sun.

edited to add: her scans were of the small deck, I have the large deck.
I wonder how many other cards were reworked?
Veddy Interesting...