Sylvie Steinbach's Lenormand Oracle - 'no layout' method circle

Miss Divine

ETA: I can see a yes if for instance I see the snake+heart...as an example.

Bernice

Miss Divine said:
Hi Sylvie,

When asked by a woman who's seeing a man romantically, if he's also romantically involved with another...I charge the man and the woman for the querant.

Does the dog always have to show up to indicate someone else is in the picture?

Also, anyone else have a hard time charging a card without seeing a picture of the person you are charging?

Thanks in advance!;)
I think I'd adapt the womans' question to; "Am I the only woman he's romantically involved with?"

Then charge the Man card and proceed with the no-layout. But that's just my approach, I expect there must be other ways to tackle it.

I don't understand why it's a problem to see the person when charging a representative card. I believe that's what 'charging' entails. (?)

Bee :)

Miss Divine

Bernice said:
I don't understand why it's a problem to see the person when charging a representative card. I believe that's what 'charging' entails. (?)

I've always get to see a picture of the person I need to charge.
Charging a card with only a name is a bit harder for me. I must be the only one with this issue. :laugh:

Miss Divine

Bernice said:
I think I'd adapt the womans' question to; "Am I the only woman he's romantically involved with?"

Then charge the Man card and proceed with the no-layout. But that's just my approach, I expect there must be other ways to tackle it.

Yes I double check with questions formulated like that and in different angles.
Even though the dog card doesn't show up, I sometimes still get the feeling there's someone else.

That is why I wondered if the dog MUST show up to indicate that for sure.

Bernice

I think the Dog just indicates a 'known' person. The card it is paired with would clarify if there was an involvement, or maybe a parting...... or perhaps even a work colleague.

Miss Divine

Bernice said:
I think the Dog just indicates a 'known' person. The card it is paired with would clarify if there was an involvement, or maybe a parting...... or perhaps even a work colleague.

Yes, that I know. :laugh:

Obviously I'm having a hard time explaining myself LOL.

I know the card that is paired with the dog answers what the involvement with the person is, or was.

Still doesn't answer THE question :laugh:

But thnx anyway Bee;)

Bernice

Ah! The question:

"Does the dog always have to show up to indicate someone else is in the picture?"

Maybe not. If, for instance, the Snake (or Fox) come up in a negative combination, then the fellow could be deemed untrustworthy - hinting that he's not sincere (?).

Sylvie Steinbach

Bee is correct!

Sometimes the dog is not necessary to know if someone is cheating. Combinations can also indicate that if the question is worded properly. All Bee's suggestions would be appropriate in dealing with such an inquiry.

Golden Moon

I have a stupid question. This is something that has been bothering me. Ok, lets say someone wants to know what the month of September or November is going to bring them, what cards should be used on the No-Lay-Out spread? Should I go by the number on the cards? say, 9 which is September? or the 11 which is Scyth?

Miss Divine

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Sometimes the dog is not necessary to know if someone is cheating. Combinations can also indicate that if the question is worded properly. All Bee's suggestions would be appropriate in dealing with such an inquiry.

That's what I figured. Because often it's clear to me someone is cheating, or has something on the side without the dog card showing up in the reading.

Just wanted to make sure!:D

Thnxie