Sylvie Steinbach's Lenormand Oracle - 'no layout' method circle

tarotcardrose

Feedback added!

Hi Sylvie. I just left feedback I can't believe I didn't prior. I never leave feedback on my amazon. This is my fiance's name but I just added my review

Accurate, Genuine, Superb, June 9, 2010
By B. Miller (USA)

That is the name it is under.

Sylvie Steinbach

Thank you so very much tarotcardrose!

I always believe that genuine feedback is the best; it is the only way people can truly make up their minds regarding a book or a product.
The process gets tainted by a small pocket of aggressive individuals who have controlling issues with needs to debate and who will come onto a thread to initiate controversy. As a community, we should not stand for people who aren't polite and respectful of others even if they may have legitimate differences of opinion. It should not be a license for bullying or steering attacks.

Amazon has been very weak in this department by not really upholding their defamation policy so the page can be easily used as a smearing board when anything else failed (in this case two out of those one star comments come from members of this platform); both of them got aggressive on threads. You will see that one of the one star feedback left is from the cyberstalker from 2009, a man who pm me and email me with over 50 messages in a period of 2 months. He got angry when I decided I had enough of his 4 messages a day and his demands to get answers within 24 hours!
The personal attacks and anger come through, as clearly it is not about doing a good book review but to attack me, even though none of those individuals know me personally or ever talked to me (as a client or other); they claimed to know me (the stalker uses my first name only!), they talk about their disappointment regarding my person when clearly their only way of interaction with me is through this thread. If you look at the history of this current thread, you will see whose comment resulted to a removal of a post. Look at the profile of the avatar and look at the comment on Amazon. You will see who is who.

Although sales go up right away and therefore I benefit financially, i believe it does not do justice to the real benefits of good critical reviews (included from people who did not feel the book worked for them!). It does however impact this platform negatively because I did stop teaching my virtual class for that very same reason and hesitated to open a thread (this one) to help anyone with the 'no layout' system to avoid the same outcome. But here we are again!
This thread has become the most popular but at what cost? I am more than happy to help and teach but I do not want to become a victim. So forgive me all if I stepped my boundaries by asking for your reviews. I just wanted the good people to stand against those who have nothing else to do but initiate negativity. So thank you Tarotcardrose for taking your time to post a review, I am deeply honored.

Blessings.

lord_ewin

Generally, when I see reviews with obvious bad "shady" remarks, I don't pay them any mind. When I want to judge reviews, I look through the threads looking for the most unbiased sounding reviews and then judge the book on that. Those out there with genuine interest in the book are wise enough to tell the difference I would think.

You shouldn't be so worried about your image. Either you know what you are doing or you don't, and you don't seem to be the one that doesn't know what they are talking about.

Think about it. How often are you in agreement with a movie critic? Myself, I seldom enjoy the movies they recommend and quite enjoy the ones they hate. :D

tarotcardrose

You are so very welcome Sylvie, we are honored to have you teach us.
Amazon has to crack down. Many times when I go to look up a new age/pagan/new thoughts book, there is someone saying," I never read the book, but God says you shouldn't read this".....
There are many religious people who go on and bash pagan books, giving them a star, but they never read the book. I went to buy a book recently and saw it only had 3 stars, so I thought I better read the comments. There were only 3 comments, 2 of them were 5 stars and one was a one star ; A Christian stating that the book was demonic and people should not read it, for they will go to hell. The person never read the book! I almost did not buy it when I saw the 3 star rating, but it really had a 5 star rating. I am Gnostic Christian, so I am not bashing Christians, but Amazon has to get these people off. You should only be able to leave FB if you bought and read the book. Amazon needs to be aware of it.

Sylvie Steinbach

Dear lord_ewin!

I most agree with you unfortunately when people do stalk you and start to attack you personally (I am not talking about a book review anymore in this case) it is not alright and can lead to more dangerous behavior. Just have a look at their comments and you will see the stalker adding on to the discussion (which mean that specific individual has been keep an eye on my behavior or is connected to the member who recently got its post removed).

I have stated what I believe was about giving the readers good steps to make up their opinion, it is what is now plaguing forums and reviews in general...And particularly when this person adds that i ask all of you to post positive reviews when I asked for genuine reviews which is a very different request. keep in mind it does make an author think twice before contributing in a hostile environment. I am not taking it personal (i have seen worse comments on my person out there in the past 3 years) but I want you guys to be aware that those individuals are members.

Sylvie Steinbach

Amazon

The company used to crack down on spiteful reviews, not anymore and because it is at the discretion of a customer rep. Despite their rules of conduct, they don't follow them. And yes I agree with you Tarotcardrose it should be amazon customers who bought the book who should review.

lord_ewin

Yes, if they're being troublesome like that, something should be done, but I think that's a counter balance for your success. I'd welcome a few nuts if they come with a string of pearls so to speak, yes? As long as they don't go finding you at home and leaving messages on your answering machine, I think this kind of behaviour's harmless and to be expected to anyone who sticks their neck out... I think it has everything to do with karma balancing itself out.

Lela

I left feedback for your book too

Hi Sylvie... just wanted to let you know that I left feed back for your book on Amazon. It's titled "Excellent Book for Learning Lenormand, June 11, 2010."

I read some of the stupid comments left on Amazon, and honestly it is plain as day what their agenda is, and it's a shame that Amazon won't step up to intervene to remove them. Hopefully future buyers of your book will pay them no mind, and take the time to read the book for themselves and not judge it based on a few bad reviews.

Sylvie Steinbach

Lela, thank you!

I understand what you are referring to Lord_Ewin however those latest comments are racist and based on hatred which is not something I am going to ignore. And yes this book's success has attracted a lot of passion and negative thinkers. It is part of the territory I would agree and that is the reason I sometimes add comment to remind customers to do their homework. But there is a limit that should be drawn! Amazon will decide what to do with this...it is in its hands now.

Lela, it is very sweet of you to take out of your time to do this. It is to the point, thank you!

Please understand I am not asking anyone to put 5 stars. If you did not like the book, it is ok but post your review in such a way that it has some class and is helpful. That is all! Some members have reviewed it previously with criticism with good points. I welcome that anytime!

Miss Divine

Hi Sylvie,

When asked by a woman who's seeing a man romantically, if he's also romantically involved with another...I charge the man and the woman for the querant.

Does the dog always have to show up to indicate someone else is in the picture?

Also, anyone else have a hard time charging a card without seeing a picture of the person you are charging?

Thanks in advance!;)