Sylvie Steinbach's Lenormand Oracle - 'no layout' method circle

Miss Divine

Golden Moon said:
I have a stupid question. This is something that has been bothering me. Ok, lets say someone wants to know what the month of September or November is going to bring them, what cards should be used on the No-Lay-Out spread? Should I go by the number on the cards? say, 9 which is September? or the 11 which is Scyth?

This is how I would do this Golden Moon...

I would charge the man or woman card as your key card (depending on whether you're reading for a woman or a man). And I would just ask: ''What can X expect in the month of September this year?''

Golden Moon

Miss Divine said:
This is how I would do this Golden Moon...

I would charge the man or woman card as your key card (depending on whether you're reading for a woman or a man). And I would just ask: ''What can X expect in the month of September this year?''

Good idea. Thanks Miss Divine.

Sylvie Steinbach

Timing

By framing the question properly and with good focus onto that question, the answer will be set within the boundaries of that question's timing (although sometimes it won't due to events that are importantly related to the question even though beyond the time frame requested). There is no keycard for timing (it would be too easy!). So what miss Divine suggested is correct to do.

Lela

Which key card?

I have someone who is working on a project and wants to know if his client is happy with the direction that the project is going in. My question is, should I use the fox card to represent the project or man/woman card to represent the client in this instance or is there a different key card I should use all together? Any input would be appreciated.

tarotcardrose

If someone wants to know how someone feels, in this case how the client is happy. You would chose the man or woman depending on the sex of the client, charge it with the clients name and ask how they feel about the project. The cards to the left are what brought them to the project or past issues and the right is how they will end up feeling. I believe you always charge the man or woman the people cards when asking about how someone feels.

I am far from perfect, but this may be it.

Lela

Thanks for your input tarotcardrose

tarotcardrose said:
If someone wants to know how someone feels, in this case how the client is happy. You would chose the man or woman depending on the sex of the client, charge it with the clients name and ask how they feel about the project. ... I believe you always charge the man or woman the people cards when asking about how someone feels.

That's what I thought, but for some reason, I wasn't 100% sure if the focus of the question should have been on my friend's project or on their client.

Phoenix Rising

Project

For the project itself, you would use key card book. So you can do a multi reading, using book and the significator card.

Phoenix

Lela

Thanks Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising said:
For the project itself, you would use key card book. So you can do a multi reading, using book and the significator card.
Didn't even think to use the book as a key card... it does make sense to do so being that it symbolizes projects. Ironically, the book card did come up in the layout I did, so I guess it was an indicator that I was on the right track.

tarotcardrose

I wanted to take this time to remind everyone the Phoenix Rising has created her own blog dedicated to Lenormand. It is fantastic, intellectual and a wonderful way to learn. Phoenix Rising hosted Sylvie Steinbach's workshops in New Zealand.

http://lenormandnz.ning.com/forum

Miss Divine

What to do if you have to charge a keycard and you don't have a name to charge it with? :D

I'm trying to charge it without a name, but it doesn't feel right.