Tarot Kurmay

ahclem

Hedera said:
What are the minors like?
Pip-style, or scenic?
Scenic. RWS-inspired. And as gregory says, tulumba are very easy to deal with. (Although, ever since ordering this deck from them, I get continual email offers for all sorts of Turkish stuff.)

Hedera

ahclem said:
Scenic. RWS-inspired. And as gregory says, tulumba are very easy to deal with. (Although, ever since ordering this deck from them, I get continual email offers for all sorts of Turkish stuff.)

Thank you!

And they even take Paypal, I see... Oh dear! ;)

I have to say, after ordering a deck from a Japanese site, language doesn't easily scare me away anyway. :D

SolSionnach

It's not one that I'm interested in, but that strength card (VIII! arrrgh) really REALLY reminds me of Ayla of the Earth's Children series (Clan of the Cave Bear).

gregory

ahclem said:
This is true.... I'm afraid I have started to mark their stuff as spam and check the site when I feel like it !

photokat

Bernice said:
Tulumba? An online shop - a place in the wilds of Turkey? And do they ship to UK?

Must be someone out there with some scans of these cards...

Bee :)

Greg: I see that you have them in your collection!

Yes! Tulumba is in NYC .....

photokat

Grizabella said:
Can you give us a link or tell us about it?

I'll post some scans.... it's really pretty. Even the box! I think it's a very good price for a deck like this.

I don't know if it's still "In Print" ... I think they are selling off remaining stock of this deck.
The artist's personal website has been long gone....

photokat

gregory said:
I do, I do. :D

I THINK Tulumba is in the US actually..... (has quick look. Yup.)

Oh. Scans. There are some on Adam's site. :D

Here.

Ohhh ... Adam's scans are black and white. The actual cards are Black, White and Gold which I think makes it really pretty!

Manda

sravana said:
It's not one that I'm interested in, but that strength card (VIII! arrrgh) really REALLY reminds me of Ayla of the Earth's Children series (Clan of the Cave Bear).

Stop enabling me!

I read those books at a very young age. I lived with a grandfather who really had no clue what was acceptable reading matter for a precocious preteen girl. Everything I knew about sex for a number of years came from Ayla.

photokat

Here... I scanned 3. Selected at random:

Attachments

• kurmay.jpg
    kurmay.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 414