Tarot: Predictive or something far deeper

gregory

Rosanne said:
There is something very important in this post about hindsight; but more importantly for me- that levels within the reading are equally valid. Perhaps I would think some levels more important than equal. For hindsight is of no use, it would seem, except perhaps to note as experience for the readings one might do at a later date. This is my objection to 'Futures'. I am not saying that a truly credible glimpse into the future does not happen, or cannot happen- but what use is it? I did say some posts ago- what if one was to take this to the extreme- what if you did know your future? What of that spiritually and philosophically? I have found none, but none of my glimpses have been of any use at all, even though interesting in hindsight.
~Rosanne
Hindsight. Isn't that fun AFTER a reading. :D But - to what extent can we rely on prediction in the cards ? I well recall, Rosanne, that there was a prediction in one of your readings - if you had had the means to see it, But - as with you - seeing bees on a card would not have suggested to me that I needed to avoid putting my hand in a mailbox. :bugeyed: Sometimes you can only find out afterwards, I think... Even paying closer attention next time wouldn't do it, I fear.

nisaba

There is an ancient bee proverb, passed from hive to hive down through the generations:

"There is no honey without hope."

I bee who used to like to try and pollinate my floral pants told me that once, in Western Australia.