The Oracle Of Elves

September Pixie

I had to order them from Germany.. as far as I am aware, there are no english productions of these cards, or at least my searching yeilded no results.. they are amazingly beautiful cards.. I have the german version so some of the words are in english :)

Webwitch

Thanks Pixie.

I would be interested in buying them, too, if anyone knows of a source (that speaks English please).

Cheers,
Webwitch :TQS

September Pixie

I believe the German source at amazon will reply in english if you ask them too. I cannot remember the shop I bought mine at but I contacted amazon about the book and had no problems.

September Pixie

I found some site that has scans of the cards, I am going to use an auto-translator for the meanings.. should I post them here?? :)

September Pixie

1 - Whoever - hope

I stray in the dark storm,
I stray between the votes of wind,
that me several directions from calls;
I stray under water,
the that rain with mijne mixes.
I stray in the zonnestraal,
that me in my heat heats.
I stray in all circumstances of living.
I stray, because you are at me.

In the legends of people talk of gouden pannetje, which toverwezens to the foot of the rain arc have hidden, is. This reward belongs to to the one which are possible arcs on most of the luck, merit and courage. Who are weet or this treasure found ever already once? But the rain arc really brings with a treasure with itself: the gave of the hope, which prayed in our heart awakes, and desiring after the difficult tribulation the price be allowed receive. These price exist from the mercy with which the father blesses its zoon, whose pure heart leaves the doubt behind itself, will find "the sun behind the clouds". Thus he experiences that he is never only is.
Do not allow that failures discourage you and that the logic of intellect has always the last word. Hope you leave heart heat. Only this way zul you can contain the beauty of the colours and can take their energy. In the exchange of love you heart the recovered joy on each angle of the ground are able radiate, and living is colour can give.

2 - Gipfel - itself appreciation

I have entrusted my words to the poor of wind.
He whispers them you in the ear,
rustles naughtily for your gone,
and she introduces to your heart,
whereas he with light fingers
the fine wires of you her in the war bring.

It can be that you feel yourself confused, because you compare yourself perhaps unconsciously so much with others, and believe all that what is do it is better than what you do. If that is this way, close then once a moment you look, and wait for whispering wind. Remind yourself that you have come with a present in your hands on ground. You must recognise this only, and in adopt discretion and gratitude. Because it is the expression of your unique, onherhaalbare individual character, thanks to which your right intact can run and can contribute god plan to manifest. and it determines nothing if you reach the discovery, which you are hidden for the eyes of the world, for the large father zul you it light to be that among the others radiates, a colour between the colours, a note between the notes of its wonder-beautiful, eternal symphony.

3 - Swan - discharge

You have given me the wonder of the time,
so that I learn be possible,
the time wires to weave in zilveren
and by the memory
leather is possible
to forget
and with smile
to the wings go to let
that already on travel is to the distant verte.

Can it be that you what too hard concerning yourself judges, exaggerated strictly? Perhaps you attribute yourself more debt than the circumstance deserves. debt feeling draws deep forward. It has frequently rooted in executed far, that you remind yourself no longer exactly and that you can no longer make up for. Nobody is infallible, perhaps is that it correctly what you it impedes most? As long as you do not understand this simple truth and the possibility do not accept that you have been mistaken yourself or something incorrect have done, zul you can forgive itself. Sentences are no well system educate a child. Sentences satisfy only the one, which still more frightened is living with already its difficulties, but also with the possibilities that of overcoming, in the eyes to see.

4 - Sansonnet - love for living

You let go in the last daglicht.
You leave soul drank yourself to drink to the roodgouden sky.
Release its separately, and fortunately,
to the violet of the islands to the horizon
by peace enchanted landscapes creates.
Let go its,
whereas your heart for even
the lost memory recovers
and in melancholie melt.

Do not try see sadness in the schemering of a day which passes, because this day is lived in its whole volheid. Rather a moment full which coordinates themselves some onherhaalbare moments on infinite, see brilliance, a magical poort in its short verschijning, and opens worlds of immense beauty. Moreover see the glad dancing, which receives delighted the night and greets, which starts now. It is a moment of dankzegging and the speech of inkeer in the rest, which brings the night this way lieflijk. Perhaps is that it, what does the spreeuwen - they sing the "ode to living".

5 - Baum - lustre to the message of the trees

I have seen my father,
how your love in the rain drops
from the sky down came.
This rain has distrusting plants,
that I as a spider web
for my body had woven.
It a river has become,
that in the sea has rapidly paid itself.
This rain
an echo of your voice has become,
that me calls to: Was possible droplet,!

When one doubts everywhere to one becomes suspiciously. Frequently sits the doubt however hid behind the hoogmoed of proud. As a result, it can be that we feel ourselves in the a or other manner differently than others, frequently improve, apart from and hostile compared with a world, satisfy which almost never to our expectations seems. As a result, arisen distrusting brings us, our there far from to keep, and us in at kapselen in a spot "" protected against all possible invaders. But also there, in this "gouden cage", the doubt becomes a continuing kwaal, in spite of the fact that we had barricaded our arms this way well. And for this reason we feel our uncertain and must we, in search of aid, in search of an answer, to outside come. It can be that that answer is, which we must return to the beginning of our way, to pass through the most important periods of our life once again in ideas. Nature can be thereby our teacher: look to how these gone started see, and how everything reach expressie, and the balance and the harmonie keep. Nothing is judge this way arrogantly then concerning the cosmic law, which arranges everything according to the plan of the volmaaktheid, be able which too large by the human spirit has been contained. Look how every creature ' entrusts himself ' to this flow of love, thereby nourishing with the levensadem, dis without stopping itself of the divine breath goes out. As long as there in a heart also still but the smallest restje arrogance is, is possible living peace concerning the participation to that does not bring together all creatures to wonderbare a family, are understood. Be you therefore aware, that that which you inhale is the precious element that the tree for you has transformed, so that you can walk around on the same ground in which he has carrots have been anchored.

6 - Heron - you live dream

Leathers of your eyes me to dream,
leathers in your poor me to wish.
Leathers me, mother, to dream,
until the dream stops
and I can awake.

Perhaps you also a particular dream, a surreptitious wish, which obstinately your ideas continue, have wander. Wishes can become to a vloek in a mensenleven, but can rescue also its be. They are or a expressie of the ego or of the soul zoekende. But can survive none wish long without operation which turns him into reality. In its become desperate need for rest and certainty concerning its identity produces the ego frequently complete fantastic dream, and he gladly nourishes himself in the illusion of it. These dreams do not stand however frequently for truth well-being of people, and the verwerkelijking of it can lead many times to a hard lesson.
Times stukvalt repeated as therefore a dream, interrogate you then which type ideas he comes, and if you wish is sometimes contradictory with your personal development or with those of another one. And if you have the impression that the destiny against you turn yourself, then still you the discovery are able reach that you have had large ' luck ': infinite love, which has created us, gives our only that which we have really necessary us living aware of becoming that us are given, and to go on the way of the evolution further. The luminous ideas are that, which you wish in agreement bring with your will what you must discover and invents the will of the heart is, and these it will make you possible to live bravely and aroused every moment of your life.

7 - Worked clay - release

Infinitely my spirit, which widens himself, is
and can see everything.
Now I am no longer frightened.
Water I in the cavity of my hand kept that
walks away by my fingers, which cannot keep it fixed.
And drop for drop
one with the flow of the zilveren beek becomes,
those flow and rapidly result
in the distant verte in the ocean without bordering to flow.
And to this end I trust myself to.

The feeling of possession does not apply only materiele goods, on the contrary, these is probably only the superficial aspect. In the fear to of losing again the ancient pain lies concerning separated becomes of light; the choice of people, who have identified themselves with the transient power of the ego.
Possibly the remarkable feeling of nausea, which frequently prevents, is on something carry back that you keep within and does not want leave. Something what you have very long ignored, and that claims chance now its. Open for this reason now your hands and leave everything separately. Because in reality keeps everything what you hold yourself permanently. Water that concerning the stones of the beek flows is a symbol of living, and everything what touches her, of the sun to wind and the small creatures, bring with an insight with itself. The stones take that, whereas they add lustre to and learn and let then water be course continue and truth to thousands other stones to bring, which then to lie wait in the flow.

8 - Tiyoweh - vision on the way

You will only be never real,
nor your thirsty lips ever
unfruitful desiring to refreshing water.
You tired body will not be denied the rest,
nor your heart, the consolation of a omarming
and the reduction of the hope.
Because you are the long expected zoon.
Your clamour was kept in the heart of your father,
and he stretches its hand to your from
and your return prepares a feast.

On the way by living we can encounter difficult situations, which and threat to certainty are which we have built for our gone. In these situations becomes everything what concerns our inner world on the slope put, if at a examination, where it comes on note if that, what we have learned, also really an achievement of the spirit are. At these moments comes there always inadvertently decides in us on, or rather that us are passed. and how the more we feel pain of our heart, how more difficult seems that decides be. It is the pain which we experience if we cannot understanding accept and not that we must leave something loose, which is something that to every choice belongs. At such moments we only feel our, because we its ounce consciously that that we ourselves are effectively the head role player of our life, in the role which lies at that moment for the hand. How frequently busy that brings with that feeling of loneliness with itself, in us doesn't the fear do up comes that we will not save, or that we found oneself doing? And how easy it seems escape then, we pay ourselves in the thousands of bay heavy rings of daily living, in the chaotic flow, which infers us for just as with its upheaval and crash, but that ounce prevents listen at the same time to to what we do with our pain and grieve. But with that we play dishonest game. We allow that our verstand our heart what does not deceive, which it us fall back on in habits late, which are in reality useless that we feel needs, which we really must fulfil, in short low on low of all words, distorted ideas and false feelings. And as a result, we are no longer able to the voice of our heart listen, which gentle voice which we can only hear in silence, and which the answer weet. She can tell our of courage, strength and the skills to overcome the obstacles of the desert. And also of the possibility with onszelf in clean of coming. because from that travel exists which we to for proving to be, and loneliness we are this way frightened for, a drogbeeld of the verstand is.
Inch by inch we that is there someone that ounce at the hand keeps, notice us with love lead, and exhorts us further to go, without losing sight of us also but just as. And that ounce presents every time if we stand for an important decision the correct choice, which links feeling and reason with each other, and us if answer the rest of the spirit and peace brings of the harten.

9 - Owl - lustre to your soul

Lose themselves in consonances,
to wander in lifting deepest of the night.
Unite themselves with its schijnbare are silent,
whispering hid life to hear,
that in harmonie back and forth fluctuates.
With its intimacy melt,
to open the heart for silence.
The draaikolk of ideas stops,
to live tender contact of the current moment,
that if a drop in perpetuity falls.

Particularly at night, if the sounds of the day become quieter, until after the other one entirely stops, perception zuiverder becomes, the zintuigen are no longer impeded and become sharper. The things that is gone awoken our by this quiet hour adopt several forms. In the game of they shadow lijken its own life to lead. You are yourself you in deepest of the night, lustre observantly to each whispering, each cracking sound, every small geritsel. Quiet, but watchful, you let fulfil itself by this almost unreal environment, in which magic seems possible, whereas your waits on the saint rests of sleep. Conservation this sensitivity, the willingness of the soul, which it makes possible insight to get from the things themselves, of them learns whereas you listen to them, of them learns what to love is or discover that there ' something ' is directly in you that you do heart with a beautiful unknown emotion be correct more rapidly.
It is as if you new yourself encounter, someone whom your will learns love, him bit at beetje wants learn know. Observes the someone who ' feels ' and hidden side of the things. Someone who does not leave itself thereby overflowing overlopen by the mechanical haste of living, and there to tied is not, because he has an intuition of the freedom of the spirit. And then zul you see that this "someone" your soul is, and not of you separated, your soul, which smiles of deep peace knows. This way zul you can find yourself core, and you ' your ' presence and ' your ' life aware become. Do not forget it. Do not forget the anonymous quantity conceited, useless ideas. You are no longer executed you, and you are also not yet in the future. You ' are ' in the moment, as everything what lives now with your and in you, in eternal.

10 - Nightingale - faith

This evening is full magic.
A warm, gentle silence.
Only your gezang fills air,
free, festive nightingale,
my being fulfils,
and reaches further then the eyes can see,
until the other side of the time,
that an idea can include.
Gelach and music sound of there,
votes and fragrances in the verte,
that already lost my heart imagined yourself.

In dark awakeing our fears and already our uncertainties, as things which emerge directly from the depth of the very, where they were stopped exactly this way long by a rope, until the rope break. Thus the illusion that frequently arises one darkness has overcome, because we can be in a opwelling of courage this way brave. If you fight darkness, zul you never border yourself overcome. Try rather in darkness a necessary see worker of your increase. Darkness is the sister of light. Them brings you to the sun of the spirit. If trust you in her have and her as an enemy does not consider, she will bring you until the extreme borders of your being, where only still certainty and will strength remain, and with their aid zul you go slightly by the time and the space, rather of every begrenzing, in the joy of infinite.

September Pixie

11 - Abloom - open you heart for light

Bloemblaadjes in thousands of colours
to whirl light
in a funny dancing
by the first tomorrow breeze.
They play with the gold of the zonnestralen,
those return to switch on the new day.

If you see that you are be able reach the habit lost with lightness joy, if you the harmonie has gone, no longer ' in agreement ' are, if it seems as if you are yourself on a distant, isolated spot, then the moment has come yourself wonder, or you perhaps not too much in yourself has locked up himself.
This ' sanctuary ' is not always the correct place our hurt feeling heal, and frequently is we it itself, and not others, which rejects itself.
It is our own attitude which more and more the world of our vervreemdt. Frequently seem we as much as a beetje on a flower, which threatens at verwelken, because them weet will not open themselves or them or not, they hesitates, whereas its gone other flowers open their flower bloemkelken broadly in a multicoloured rain arc, pleasantly playing with the zonnestralen. The celestial father has given you the ' key ' to your hard, open up which must however, not close. Look once to a flower. If this its beauty wants show, she must deliver himself to light. Your heart must give himself therefore also to light, to become himself as a sun, which love, generosity, power and succeeded from can radiate.

12 - Silesia - go in search of your carrots

Dancing with me, hartje.
To be possible your schreden light be as wind
and your omarming sincerely such as the sun.
I give my breath you,
and you give me you dearest smile.

It does not make from which relation it goes, or that is nou friendship, partnership or a simple, question yourself always finished if you follow the ininterrupted flow of giving and inspecting. You to your own carrots hold means that centre of assessment and balance, your inner support has recognised himself you and has recognised.
The tree hides its carrots in the ground. He shows only its tribe and is branches. How more widely and more robust is carrots is, how stronger and majestueuzer tribe and branches are. The carrots are its strength point and its contact with the energy of the ground, which feeds in him to bovenstijgt and its body. Thus he can levy himself very certain omhoog to the sky and another type energy to receive, which of the sun, which thumbs then by means of its and twijgen are down conducted. A healthy tree recognises in itself this ' marriage ' of energy and transforms which to fruit.
If you see in yourself that to the fact feelings of nonsuit or jealousy come that to others up, then is a sign that you stop the ininterrupted energy flow and interrupts these therefore. At those moments have to you offer nothing, and can you also nothing receive, whereas you have blocked the access to food also for yourself. Love and it lift its your feeding and your fruit. They have been received you can give learn that which and.

13 - Leafy - give the world smile!

Sing and dancing to gouden the banks
of forget strand.
Your gelukkige laughs
is for the consonance,
the those snaren of the harp to latches brings.

Do you how frequently grant yourself in your daily work, a pause, if it is still this way short, to reflect the occasion your heart to come in its normal rhythm? Do you how frequently stand adress itself heart, if it tries bring back you to substantial, it really important, which you cannot understand? If one becomes adult one frequently expires in a dangerous game, in which one falsifies many concepts or forgets, like for example something as spontaneousness or simplicity. Do you do want retrieve the way, which conducts daarheen? You still knew him, then you with the seriousness of someone, who delivers itself entirely to what he does, wild plays. In that time your eyes gleamed, and were your feet slightly and glad that they could run. the future did not interest you, and you had, just like every child, a mystery. As a result, you lived whole deepen yourself in what you captivated, you had to the capacity your widen surroundings, and time to find to astonish and smile yourself.

14 - Santal - transcendance

I conducted you to concerning the borders
and I help you finger
for the sluiter of the form
after the other the one to tear.
As a nevel which accelerates slowly
and gives up the details of the landscape.
To your eyes will lift,
already they the wondrous gelaat
of real reality contemplate.
As luminous clouds
in the delicious game of changes,
that no sky can see ever at the same time.

As our world of verschijningen you take by surprise, are it as if you will walk that really concerning the turbid oppervlak of a lake, of it to be persuaded you break down yourself on a firmly permanently floor. This world makes you verleidelijke proposals, them of the necessity of it and gives you the feeling a choice tries persuade you that to make, for something for a long time you has chosen. If that happens, stand then once even quiet to that examine ' oppervlak ' more closely, observe the chance, the world gone with other eyes of considering itself, and to overcome the stiffness of preconceptions, which frequently arise by only superficial contact with the things.
The first impression which we have of something, corresponds frequently in a certain way to truth, but define the judgement with which our verstand the things go automatically our herkenning satisfies badly partly. Our judgement is on the contrary frequently a ' chain ', which prevents us that which hides itself behind the façade objectively to see. It makes it our frequently impossible the hidden catch message ' ', the fine nuances, which are only revealed as our spirit by the borders of the external verschijningsvorm gone break. If your eyes which other square can see, and to the core of the things can penetrate, then just is possible grasping you substantial, and at last the polsslag of living discover, which does your heart be correct.

15 - Whiffle - intuïtie

Your spirit looks at to your of behind the door of the zintuigen.
He dances as strijdros, delicious and rather,
with its fleece, which gleams as the maanlicht.
On its udder a jewel radiates of an emerald,
on its face vuri9ge a diamond shines.
He has wings, to be able carry you far gone,
of behind the poort of the zintuigen you call your spirit.

Perhaps are you in search of an answer, and is not possible you finding. Closes then now you look and breathe quietly, until you have the feeling as if you have bedsores languit on the cold grass, whereas you zintuigen stray themselves rather late, so that they can everything incorporate themselves gone complete in itself, disturb the impressions which do not acquire by attempting which to argue, but late they go by your gone as a light windje that now with your breath in you blows.
Your being seems become larger in this experience, and your heart mixes himself with your ideas. Now your heart and your verstand one with that light bries are, far gone of the clouds which slightly cover from time to time it of the sun. They follow the clamour of a world on the other side of the grove press of the ' normal ' zintuigen. The intuïtie is as knippen with your fingers, which break through the slaperigheid of the spirit, as a bliksemschicht which suddenly and rapidly the clouds vaneen tear to let swindle a short flits. The answer to which you are in search, lies in the ' world of light '.
But you are it, that with an open heart and spirit, this world must step, to display the more fine zintuigen and their strengths, this way with the necessary honesty and willingness, to be open for herkenning. And if you desire burning are and clean as fire, zul drink you of the infinite source, and the intuïtie can receive, the correct mozaïeksteentje with which you the image which is you for making can run down. Full faith indicated, because knowing that you receive, comes of the source of love, from which you have arisen also. With small slokjes this divine water will quench your thirst, and then zul you know the answer.

16 - Lily - bemoediging

Yesterday I left the voice of my rebellious spirit
to a ijzig cold winde become,
that its loneliness cried out.
Today I let my heart listen to the voice of my soul,
and those speak of slightly.

Do you do want tell me of the moments, on which your heart whispers each to is silent brings? And of storm wind which dissipates all ideas? And of the trembling soul, which locks up himself frightened in the heat of loneliness? Do you do want tell me of these moments of treurnis, of forgetting? Of these times, obviously forget by the future, and in which your heart is so much constricted? Your sorrow is already a sluier which hid your gelaat keeps.
When they your soul descends, she takes away all breath to the spontaneousness of your feelings, and keeps them each smiles in the eyes distant. It can also be that this mask for your face is cause finds in unsatiated desires or that it comes because you are disappointed in your expectations, whereas your unconscious still sits wait for the answer of it. The sluier of sorrow is possible this way dense becomes, which he veils dancing living for your gone whole, whereas that calls you with all strength and with joy and beauty. Try you deliver, give for a moment your capacitance on, which rebellious pulse, which bars the access to your heart.
Faith is a action of courage, the test which the soul on its way must take off, tevoorschijn coming the deemoed, if we become our aware of arrogance with which our individuality living turns to the back.
It seems this way terrible difficult our free make of this individuality, who exists from restricting main points as much as thousand, because she has been continuously prepared indefinitely dissatisfied, and concerning everything what occurs to discuss as a result prevents them us recognise the presents, which living us gives on the other hand of the illusions which our verstand has created. You leave can by the sluier which hid its heendringen keep. The eyes of the soul radiate of fire, which does melt already the ice and each fear for heat. The fire of divine love, which burns already a perpetuity in your interior.

17 - Wicket - love for the ground

Gouden a ribbon whirls slightly by air,
in search of dreams.
It catches you visioenen
and holds that softly.
Far not flying omits,
daarheen where lost you touch,
but package it, fastens on your foot it,
and happy walking in the world leaves.

It can be, that your sensitivity is this way developed that which you bring in fijnstoffelijke a world, which cannot observe everyone, but it can happen that that your sanctuary becomes, a type "gilded soap bel", in which you nourish scrupulously your mysteries.
And perhaps in this this way frequently go into hiding you that you start it with the world, confuse so that at least one part of you lives in this and moves himself, although it a beetje is fuller undoubtedly there. Consider that each of your visioenen because of this downstairs on your guard, your capacities to expression is able come, enriches by the experience which your gift for already those, who cling themselves still obstinately to the world, which you have overcome already, and who stand still still too a little to be able follow higher idea paces.
Perhaps are you frightened your lose lightness, and close you for this reason you look for the world, which you do not accept. There is however a reason why you are here. Perhaps you must correctly your lightness and introduce your fantasie in this world, which is this way rational becomes. Perhaps you must learn also something, that can only this world offer you.
Thus it also with the travel of the water droplet, omhoog to the sky and down goes to the ground. On its excursion by the elements he takes several forms to, the experience of it enriches him, and he takes along that enrichment with itself. That is it what you can learn of the clouds. In the forms that they adopt lie messages decided, small tips, which the soul himself can interpret. For this reason, but leave lively you close the door concerning the ground which accommodates you.

18 - Wistaire - the world is a wonder.

The small mirror,
that smile of the sky reflects,
looks out clearly and motionless
concerning the gelaat of infinity.

Frequently gets away at "" the inevitably moment of truth, in which we compared with onszelf to come, and us stand if it is shown in a mirror which we are or think of being. This mirror reflects our picture exactly, but he reflects also that which hid in us lives.
If we have come on an important point essential for our life, encounter we our spirit, ours truth nature. This unfolds itself for our eyes as a magical mirror which sees the future late. We see that what we to not yet be, but what we can become. It is very difficult in this mirror. look at because we discover in this also everything what still in us slumbers. And we see the schrikaanjagende aspect of the "dragon, which sleeps for the entrance of the hol" and which hid in this value monitors. These treasures are gave, which wait to be conquered our heart. The courage of the heart makes the ' sleeping dragon ' awake, or improves said everything what obstructs our progress. But he makes skills also all awake that the heart himself has, the some with which we can act against onszelf. Moede lead to a correct actions of the heart, to entity of verstand, will strength and love. Your spirit looks at you from the other side of the mirror to laugh in the eyes and stretches its hand to your from. Also you do not have courage of the harten, but probable weet you that.

19 - Stream - love

water spirits, bowl and tell themselves
you recover.
Should the zilveren consonance of your laugh
my heart brings joy.
To be possible the blonde, gleaming quiffs,
that your head undulates
water dry of sorrow.

If have you, it is perhaps most difficult understand. However, that you can give without getting rid of that something, and you can the borders which your feelings put you overcome, and which we frequently confuse with love. Each time which we are touched by its strength, starts all kinds of feelings work there. Love is floating strength, which does us continue in living, us inspires, and the motivation for our actions. Love is ' something ', which we inch by inch can learn, and gradually at a higher level can bring, when we particularly those feelings learn forms, kneads, which lies this way dense at our zintuigen. When we see that we love someone, we let us go right unconsciously with that someone as if we can on him claim or its. Actual doing we this probably even if that which does not mean this love for us to lose. In each type of relation, irrespective of or we that we take place are frequently overwhelmed by all kinds of feelings of father, mother, child, geliefde, friend, spouse, which rise in our if we are frightened something or lose if we get rid of the blijdschap, which gentle euforie of the amorous soul, which gives wings us. Certainly are able be, try we then have something, what we cannot have, thus we become without want victim of our own feelings. And each time we learn by suffering: we discover then more concerning love and concerning onszelf. we can learn our own being, observe which always growing is, whereas love bit becomes at beetje larger, and our capacity have lief all borders exceeds and a joy reaches, that differently is than we have ever known. And that joy embraces the one which we love at soul level, there where the freedom of spirit is intuitively clearly visible. We can do therefore nothing other one then the one which we to love to shower with a large, beautiful and clean love. These can we never lose, because exceeds the those borders of the time.

20 - Hindin - beauty

One only "yes",
of what verrukkelijke consonance
zilveren produce diagrid,
that twists itself in superb kronkelingen.
Participate with this dancing,
those go up in a sky
of emerald.
Your feet have now vleugelen.

Truth beauty exceeds distant the normal definition. It is a property which comes slightly from the world of, and that cannot be observed by everyday perception.
She is not subjectively therefore, such as most of the people is tended believe, except then in the personal, passing meaning of the individual taste.
Also she alights distant above the form, because she shows us divine driven, which manifests himself in love. That is something what the human soul can observe only short, monumental moments, because then goes it lost in the intuïtie of vastitude, as a result of which beauty in the eternal presence of the schepping expression reaches.
For this reason the large artist has given us the form. By means of that our zintuigen can get used to this beauty, which is a spontaneous consequence of its love. If you fall astonished can on a landscape or on a laughing face, if you can rests on eyes which you the beauty of the soul lets recognise, and if you perceive that particular contact, which disconcerts the zintuigen, then your feeling leaves separately. Because beauty can carry you by unknown conscience situations gone in the world of light, there your bewogenheid to speech become.

September Pixie

21 - Blume - the inner voice

I you smiling want learn that you not yet know.
Ideas which lie deeply in the heart verscholen, which not yet venturing tevoor -
appearance to come, there that from the ground from the soul to you speaks.
They use to this end of a diagrid, scheurtje in the sluier.
Subtle, as the wires that sun and maan, sea and sky links.
I would want that you could hear the delicate stemmetje that your name whispers.
And the spread seed waits.
It spreads the sweet fragrance of flowers, and whispers in your ear, prepared itself for
you open in the fantastic wealth of its future. Also prepared for in your
splendid colouring to paint, and from that delicious music to compose and
these for you into a present whereas to turn, you sing toehoort, and dance.
Prepare to give all this, your certainty to give, that to say itself it none
sense has to zoeken somewhere else, which it lies in you itself and waits.

Some people hide themselves in the mob. They are not silent, venture it tevoorschijn to come, because they think that they are or less worth than other people not well enough. And they despise themselves and laugh themselves from when they offend this way their own nature, taunt they in reality to that which the highest being in them has given, a spark of its own body, its own substance.
And he has given to these unique, individual spark you in love, from deepest of its heart.
If you sometimes once think that you nothing is landlord, go then in yourself in search of that small zaadje of slightly that trembling your name whispers, and gives that your love.

22 - Serene - inspiration

Zilveren swindle gleam
between the ASTRE.
It is the way of the heart,
that against me cannot lie,
because it knows only truth.

Sometimes become you at awake become themselves consciously, that a problem which you had, has been solved during your sleep that the solution has come naturally to you. In reality it is this way, that you restless spirit is silent during sleep, and that you can part read fijnstoffelijke the solution, which frequently stands in the ASTRE written and in a dream you reaches. Or that as a message deeply your subconsciousness i penetrated, to carry the best solution at the correct moment in the form of a brilliant intuïtie. Because generally have you the solutions which you zoekt already in your. They travel with with your soul, in the expectation that you heart will discover them. Yes, it is the heart which finds the correct answers, without also but the smallest mistake. You must ask the your heart, you must learn listen to its voice.

23 - Twinkle - have no fear.

Clouds, this way blank such as the foam of the golves,
to go omhoog and omlaag as vleugelen
against the blauw of the clear sky,
of which the colours to sunset fade.
And whereas blue slow of the becomes,
the night breaks open,
its eyes full with billion ASTRE.

Perhaps the ASTRE are see all at night, to remind people that they are never only left that the lichtwezens watch always concerning them, them to protect and only wait for a can, which calls in their aid.
People forget it slightly of the ASTRE more and more, and less and less frequently levy they the head to the sky.
With bowed head they look at to the ground, not to stumble concerning the wirwar of complications, which without stopping does their verstand arise. Don't believe you, that can a zweem of arrogance lie there in the idea that you are the some that suffer, without aid? Whereas nevertheless the lichtwezens on your side stand and only wait that you call them.
But you must them itself aid to request. That questions is a gesture of deemoed, with which you recognise that you grope that in dark, and your eyes on your path are dazzled by darkness.
And your weet that you the aim of your travel never reach can without a small lichtje that you indicate the way.

24 - Seaweed - trust your perceptions.

You are a small salt water droplet,
that it is sprayed by the sea in air.
Fly fortunately and on your way
in the world, which you is unknown
and where restless and onbestendige winds blow.
Think there to:
the entire sea is in you.
Forget that never, waarheen the flight
in air also bring you.
The entire sea lies in you decided.
What also the form and direction are,
that you adopt your development.

If you verstand is quiet, becomes you breathe deeper, slows down its rhythm. The gestures which follow now are controlled and worthy, and of a clear, natural concentration. That is the moment that you the door can open to your intuïtie, which brief moment of connection with your truth himself. The whole universum does not follow dancing rhythm of breathing, of it the nothing has been excluded, even schijnbare hardness of a rock in the mounts. And with your breath you reproduce this universum, live you this schepping, and create you of your side universums. Incorporate it in you of the golf, which itself ' pours out ' in in - and exhales, and itself with the sea mixes again.

25 - Lazuli - the large entity

Bring you breathe to rest, and follow its breath.
You let go on its flow,
such as the sheet
that on the water of fresh beekje wegdrijft.
Your spirit, delighted concerning this experience,
also reaches rest, and can connect itself
at singing water
and melt with the blauw of light,
that now wraps everything.

In search of volmaaktheid, one sometimes danger runs too exact, become so that one adopts a pietluttige, artificial attitude unconsciously. When you frequently have the feeling that you are observed or in the projectors stand, the moment has come stand quiet. Because that feeling could come of your desire to infallibility. There the wish behind is able sit pleasure everyone, and put you for this reason frequently in the centre of the interest.
Also it too much sacrifice himself at of others, you available put surplus for everything, too obliging to be, can in the ground a dekmantel be for the fire of proud. Moreover overgevoeligheid makes you, if that on itself has been too much concentrated, which you intuïtie not the space can leave himself, which makes the access to more fine perception forms possible, and your dichter brings at the core of the things. ' lenient ' and term-full for this reason indicated, if sees you that you have gone off the rails to exaggerated inclination to critical, which you itself and others damages. Criticism is a judgement that you do not belong to, a barrier which you raise between you and the good insight. For this reason your spirit keeps open, and forgets, at your attempt improve itself, which the eyes of the world are not the same as the eyes of the inventor.

26 - Whisper - the inner child

Indulgence spread out with how much at tone
to assess we the argeloosheid of a child
that for sleeping go
kusje to the ASTRE send.
Jammer, that we levy never our can omhoog
to see the gentle answer on that kus.

Perhaps have to you the experience have already once had in a strange country in the annoying situation, which you can talk with nobody because you do not know the language. A beetje frustrated reverts you to gesture language, to make contact with your speaker. Perhaps has also already frequently wondered himself you why there is so much languages, whereas it would be as much simple as we all without effort with each other could speak. And nevertheless, this begrenzing is only schijnbare a separation. Because the real separations between people, and between people and the world lie much deeper. Universal love is the magic, which delivers the souls of all begrenzingen. Then they discover that they can understand each other, that they have no words necessary, and that them each other smiles in the short time of in the poor closes. And the souls of all live beings know this "mysterious language". These with each other are share a gesture, which conducts them to an alliance, only known by the being silent heart. This ' magical energy ' has been confessed concerning the complete world. No cultural distinction exists. The energy of this language can you easily learn himself and pass on, if you want. Then you can take the conversation that you as a child have demolished, now however with your conscience of now. And then you can chatter will with a tree, or with the grass which tickles your feet if you run with naked feet concerning the wei; or with the maan, which emerges smiling to the horizon, or with what you keep for a lizard. And also zul you someone who suffers in silence, and which swindle in your eyes only small zoekt, smiles give.

27 - Willy-Nilly - tolerantie

The consonance of the beekje,
its murmuring voice,
its freshness
and transparency
to make the heart free.
Lustre.
Hear you how doesn't it laughs?

After a violent discussion it can happen, which you feel yourself frustrated, discouraged and disappointed by the interference of your speaker. And probably you do not sit brood angry concerning that you able were you, and are you still maintain a time busy with the dull feeling of a defeat. Star frequently hold cleanest war to your own ideas are you! And the ' victory ' your antagonist is only temporary, really are not you differently than he. It is well your ideas carry out, but frequently do we that the place found oneself at and the found oneself moment. Instead of doing them ly from the doeken, we frequently force them to others. That does we perhaps because we want hide our uncertainty. Or perhaps because we feel somewhere that that idea or that opinion, which we this way tough or sometimes also arrogantly want show through, weak spots has. Toch we can remain best at our opinion without resemble shout to will. We can develop of within an idea, and look at how correct that is, and how dense that at truth comes. We can even our own idea become, and that then in our let work. Thus we can our develop and change, if we our attitude, us to be and our look on the world to that adapt. Such an idea becomes strongly, because that corresponds completely with our attitude, our words and our feelings, and because we think ourselves in conformity with our behave. And on a good day we will see that we no longer suffer from hurt pride, and that we more understanding and perhaps also what has got more love for our fellow men. Then we will be able the first take step to the other one, we more generous will be with words and with smile, and tends less our proclaim opinion.

28 - Wide Awake - silence

Me takes your poor
and give themselves wings
to fly above the nevelen.
My soul is as a cloud,
they knows the blue sky,
that on its guard.

Silence is a spot '', which clears himself in boundless extends itself. These are clear without borders, and distressing if you do not zoekt him, but he belongs to if to you, you are even voice hear which calls you. It seems as if you the voice, which calls so much fear in you, knows. On this spot zul you encounter yourself. Is that where you run off for? Toch you speak heart on this spot to your. It can tell you who you are real.
Where are you frightened for?
If you to this harbour of silence weet by pressing, zul discover you that you can deliver yourself with a new unknown strength. You know will learn the living experience, which you thirsty soul if, it is slaked with kristalhelder water. Don't you believe that the moment has come put everything ' more gently '?
Also if it is difficult, toch among the upheaval of your everyday life silence must let win you space and itself in you let recognise. Where people life there are no more spot, and moment also no in the course of the day or in the course of the time, on which one rustling thumbs in wind could hear, or gentle cracking a tree, which is in its increase branches to the sky stretches.

29 - Wimble - you make no care

The sun, the sky, the blauw above the mounts
and the delicious rozegouden clouds.
The bunch, rustling the bunch.
A gentle windje does the dry land thumb
of some trees rustle.
In air the gezoem of uncountable insecten.
The gezang and getjilp of the birds.
A buizerd in dive flight.
The fragrance of kruiden and wet ground.
Near beekje rustle.
That is the universum, which is you,
that is we together.

What will schuil does your haste reach the future? Frequently the set-up sits not to need questions to the sense of living behind drang run. Sometimes the future reveals which you consider yourself for you as a drogbeeld, to which you can see that you have pursued an illusion. Where have you remained earlier unconcern? Or say you against yourself, that you have no more time for such ' infantile things '? Only that time time, in which we do not let our soul enjoy the space the present living, has lost. A life which is expressed himself in joy, beauty and love. Splendid live, in spite of everything. A life, in which the soul has decided that because to recognise, she wants be free.

30 - Forelock - overcome you grieves

Take slokje from the goblet which I pass you.
Those contain the nectar of joy,
those souls unites in a dialogue of love.
Absolutely no slokje of it
can be shedded without reason,
because this spirits seals the treaty of entity,
the eternal friendship with living.

Suffering means is broken away from. It is only loneliness, in which we sometimes voluntary in flights, as long as we it endure kunne. And as long as we persist in dissidence, no consolation for us will be. With a beetje will effort can we however detach ourselves of false perception, which our sorrow promises us. Then we can in the silence of our heart aid to request. In nature inconceivable energy and strengths prevention. If we observe them well, and take distance of the nonchalance with which looks at people there usually to, then we will discover that god in this realm has laid down all answers on our questions. Everything in nature speak of entity, involvement, balance, participation and exchange, of continuity, transformation, feeding and cicatrisation. The creatures of this world, which our frequently this way far gone lijken, our workers are able become on the way which we go. They the answers is able give on our clamour for aid. Because they can keep the connection open which has arisen between us, and that it makes our possible the quiet dialogue to continue. For the moment it is enough to ' feel ', and to know that joy which has given the spiritual dialogue with nature our is very ordinary. It is exactly a wonder, frequently small tovermomenten result in large wonders.

September Pixie

31 - Allow - creativity

From the silence of your heart, which remained long onbewegelijk and in ideas,
will colour to originate,
and from that consonances,
that in the universum will dancing be diverted.
And you will be in the middle of in that music,
your sprookje will start
if you want.
You need nothing else
and nothing heerlijkers to do
then to live.

There lies something very particular in you decided, as a pearl in a mussel shell. That waits for a occasion its beauty of showing. The pearl hides himself remarkably enough in an inconspicuous mussel shell. It is not external that the value of the contents stipulates. That weet you, however, because sometimes you go even this way far, which you run off of everything, what on your presence can indicate. After tijdje however the external aspect the overhand gets, and you will feel you always onzekerder. Each time if the outside world asks himself to you to show, is be faced you frightened with reality. And you do not consider yourself able you inner world or that, what you do sensitivity observe you, to expression to bring. You think that your ideas cannot measure themselves with those of others. And you inner world nevertheless is full feelings, which wait only to them can show itself. Your fijngevoeligheid and you large love for living links himself only in a world, which but weinigen reach be possible. In this dromenrijk life only the pictures, which your perception has created. But it is not sprookjeswereld, which you must create, to justify your schuchterheid. Living not only exists but in your dreams. You can bring to expressie with the same creativity, which you now only reserve for yourself. Secret lies probable in you deliver to that wonderbare world, which you feel yourself everywhere gone kloppen, and allowing that that reality becomes.. Perhaps to see you solicitting that does not see others. And you them on by you itself chosen manner are able help, got used touch to a subtle and more inner vision. Try not once more thousand find reasons to refuse. What is a pearl, if there is nobody that occasional, or from curiosity or for any reason whatsoever the mussel opens?

32 - Tiegel - this way small, this way large.

Inaudiblely mysterious whispering
looks at with broadly opengesperde eyes
to the eyes of the world.
Forged in the same sea,
to experience we the golf of the ontstaan
and its schijnbare return,
the vergankelijkheid of the time
and eternal now,
the beginning and end
in the curve of this moment
and in the swell of the ocean
the volheid of the existence.

Look attentively to everything what happens there in spring. How everything share to this change of the ground, to this saint renewal of living, each being, each creature. What a movement, what a explosion effective, what a joy, what lifts. In the small knopje the same turbulent energy of fire, which comes also from a volcano to outside, lies. That is the strength of the action. Do not continue zoeken now once even to stand to concepts, or to rationalise what can know so far only your heart. You let you tell feelings what you see, let they the way follow which is opened by your heart, and does not turn you meaningless for. You complete past lies in the world of the dreams. and each moment nevertheless is which you have lived of you. Leaves the result of each lived through experience, leaves everything what you has learned, with you goes along. And then full faith continues your travel, held with slightly.

33 - Jacques Sourire - laugh once for yourself

You keep me crazily for
with your sneering smile,
with the thousand tales which you obtain tevoorschijn,
whereas you hold yourself with zilver
and that takes off
and dances to the nocturnal sky.

Probably there, is no moment in living, which we are entirely free of playing a role. On the contrary, generally we play even several roles at the same time. Every role has a ' scenario ', in which we, the generally unconscious, one time play the head role, and the other time an observer role. Anyway we play a role, where we forget ourselves but too often and our inner truth and the spontaneousness of our feelings. And then we are sudden in stress or in a crisis. Then we must take a step in the direction of onszelf, but have to effort the frequently find ' acceptance ' in the direction of our own inner world. It is true, living not frequently permits an armistice us, but bombards us with situations, which are not always easy ingot. And if we see then that we are tired, then we it find immediately difficult objective remain. And therefore we must ensure well onszelf, must we learn ourselves nice find. A beetje prepared badly, but fulfilled with a fragile hope, staggering, but firmly, sets off we then to house. Irony, sarcastic remark therefore not caustic, is a good property of the spirit. She is possible our inclination to theatrical, until it are indefinitely back and forth swung between tragedy and comedy, in an open, but fijnzinnige manner to unmask. Irony comes in us up if the things to become our gone already too serious lijken. Ertussen can take themselves help our, to see weak sides also our from another face angle. Nice can itself find mean that we accept ourselves such as we are, including errors and uncountable onvolkomenheden. We are able for onszelf work for overcoming our restrictive feelings and that to transform. Our weak sides can our strong sides become, if we learn these as teachers in our development, consider if we learn work for their positive aspects, and without involved touching in an useless war against that. This goes up particularly, if we learn ourselves this way nice find that we forgive ourselves our errors. And then we will see that it is learn easier, how we it improve the next time can do. We find it then no longer this way important that we seem infallible and differently than we are in reality. And gradually we transform more and more to ours themselves.

34 - Gürtel - courage

Leave my trembling old hand
your young, rebellious head caress.
You her is as red as fire
that brands your interior.
Take for the duration of smile
quiet lifts of my can in your eyes
that already in the future fly.

The individuality of people suffers frequently from violent pulses and protests. Almost always becomes you suffer causes by the enthusiasm of your character. Fear which the raging storm enjoys everything what you have reached will do, and you in one moment of your total security can deprive, can make that you make wrong you in the storm to pay. You you measure would will then in fact with a strength, where to fight are not, which applies to every storm which with more becomes or less contact by your life. Truth courage does not become clear from a blind person fight, but from the fixed confidence light, which accompanies every heart on its way.

35 - Grumble-Barry - in clean coming with the past

I will tell the tales you of the time.
From which worlds its moede strode come,
and where she rushes agilely and healthily gone,
if them you smile with the back turns to.
In its eyes the abyss of the night lies,
and the immense brilliance of the day.
Why ' yesterday ' into you have at home turned you
and the splendid wings which she has given you,
outside on the threshold let lie?

Perhaps it becomes time, which you wonder yourself, or you use yourself executed as a excuus it on you take of as long as possible for your obligations and responsibility to slide out. You past is beyond, but you couple you destiny to that fixed. You can decide if you want follow by you gone, the in other words your life chosen here and now. Do not take off this with under kissing inertia to stop, with which you move everything to morning. Whereas you wait still, life goes to your beyond. And the correct occasion, the particular chance extraordinary of achieving things, of which you say that you wait then, are able occur without you see it. That occasion lies on the street of living. And you are it that that must go. You on this world have not come solicit afterwards to regret. Therefore you will live to explore, with enthusiasm, joy and with curiosity to what comes tomorrow. That finally a marvellous adventure is able be. Your life destiny is the ground for which you are here. The large ' occasion ', which your soul in this time, in living which you keep now in hands, is available. Go inch by inch further, and uncertainties which rise in your heart, will gradually no longer change in fear. You will see that the way which you go correct is, because you feel a particular strength, which you keep intact in yourself. A new certainty in your heart will arise, and you will see that you not only are. Feel you as an inventor of the miraculous discoveries who you do underway. And do not continue stand long at the errors, which you interrupt schreden. That is also necessary. Finally it concerns there that you learn. Belief me, the way which you must go, are at each schrede full light and love. Weet a bit of the way, which conducts to your aim.

36 - Stow - new beginning

Smiling string together you after the other pearl
With what you want decorate yourself udder.
Each of it tells the tale
of the patient ontstaan
around a sand grain.
Indicated nicely and fortunately
if you carry them.

Already have how frequently wished you that you could go gone, because you were persuaded of it that also you would be at a place far gone, under another sky, differently, and living simple? If that experience has had you already once, then weet you that that is not this way. But that the things that you want change you travelled against your will to be. Or you now nice do not find it or: everything what you have collected remain at you as a faithful friend, who you follow always and everywhere. And you have that pocket full with all kinds of aspects of you, which you would want let disappear: situations which you want change and problems which you want solve. Our problems come frequently by our mentally habits. Once we a point of view has taken, mounts we that in our ' card index ' without our further still occupying with a better view. We our aware are able become, that we ' remembered ' type with respect to a certain type ' problems ' always the same have. If you try think differently, zul you probably more easily find a solution, or discover that a lot of so-called problems there are actual none. The solution is not therefore, once and for already all unpleasant ideas remove, where you do as if they do not exist. They will ask again your or let to come disturb. It concerns ' replacing ' there much more these ideas gradually by other at, with benevolence, and without hurries itself. You can open your verstand and your heart better, to be able remain keep a positive attitude. This last it will make you possible concerning the borders of your problems gone to look at, to the other side of the clouds, which separate you of the sun.

37 - Crony - guard to your words

If you could hear heart far once complete.
As the fragrance of the rose
that I for your have picked,
once this way dense at you could come,
that that can embrace you.
And if your eyes once by its schittering
could be switched on.
I can describe its beauty with words
and that bring you - to give you?

Your ideas clearly and consciously the words must choose, which you want use, because these are an event of your gedachte-energie. They are the dragers as a result of which an idea manifests himself. And how concentrates more you, how stronger that energy is. You should come will strength from your heart, so that that what does not say you violently overflows, such as a river at high water. High water of emotions, anger or the impulsiviteit of feelings which you have got used. You leave words, if it is possible, a omarming are of the soul, and the love and truth transmit which you carry in your heart.

38 - Toddler - change

O lieflijk being, I zoek you on thousand ways,
that with illusions has been paved.
I call you in the wirwar of ideas,
that in search its towards rest,
to a reduction giving pause desires.
I hear you voice
if I go to my heart,
if I go some gone, that to you leads.
If I arrive in your temple
and quiet peace enters,
if I accept living,
that everywhere late hears the echo of your name.

People with the correct institution, situations, which they have not chosen, or sudden changes in living, the boss to become only seldom, know. Unfortunately they prepare themselves then more often as on a veldslag. With the consequence which they waste much energy with fight. Frequently is lacking it them thereby to that inner institution, which it him would make possible, these ' battles of the destiny ' to step with approval and with a healthy amount curiosity. To the end they nevertheless feel disappointed, exhausted and assaulted by the injustice of such ' inevitably something '. They are not able in this new ' landscape ' something see positives. Sometimes the changes come in also quiet our life to slide, a lot of of it are even from the beginning pleasant. Because with that no suffering goes paired, one does not see that one has also then taken a decision. As a matter of fact, we take constant decisions on our way. We its ounce which is only generally not aware, and that also well this way. Have you there ever reflected concerning? At every moment of your life you take a decision, as from the moment that you decide in the morning stand up: or you for the stoplicht will stop, what you will draw to, or what you will eat. But that happens automatically, almost without you see it. It does not charge you in how you spend yourself day. On the other hand there are also decisions which you fall very heavily, of which only the idea calls already fear. Question yourself that case finished, or you does not stand in fact correctly repelling compared with a change in you, something that the certainty which you had built to staggering brings. Something in your, that is frightened open a window and there a new, unknown panorama to see. But you can also exact that try look at moment from that window to, and all criticism, every laying preconception terzijde. And in place of it this new vision to consider as a possibility to increase, to overcoming something, and you this challenge with yourself are able face. You might trust decide living, and allowing that you - sometimes - take at the hand. Then each decision, also that to follow new gone, a change to mean.

39 - Wink - life joy

And you with naked feet
concerning the fresh green grass run,
that still nat is of the tomorrow dew
and teer wires as sides
by the light contact of a breeze
back and forth goes
as if it shivers,
plane before the sun rises,
for whose kus waits.

Sometimes perhaps realise themselves you, that you simply but you life lives, without your aware of being, he who place you in this takes. And that you you gone you fall fills with unnecessary matter, of which a sprankje proudly deceive you that that important it is. Thus you collect behaviour and ideas, which do not belong to you. Perhaps wants you also decides the role of someone else to play, did not lose you to feel. If you see that, you once must come look at how the creatures live, which accommodate nature and in its lap feeds. They sing continuously the song of gratitude, for everything what they receive, the song of the joy, of those who have accepted simply their role in the large cycle of living. Your role you are motivated your heart, if you accept the way, which passes through to your spirit. It is the role, in which you share to living each flower in your garden, in which you feel yourself no longer broken away from of living if sees itself as a schietschijf of your negative feelings. Simple accepting yourself is gouden the key which can open the door to your garden, and that key has you your possession. In this garden splendid flowers grow which you not yet know, and also flowers which only you can grow. Only you can those enten, and transform, new plants plant and other take away. You can conclude the entrance, or that decorate and prepare for the arrival of a particular guest. You can you garden to flowering bring if you look after him, but you can change him also in a woestenij (to leave). When you agreement will become with your own ' garden man ', zul you discover that your task has been prepared if of a lot of others then zul you get more understanding for others. help more to be, and less is critical with respect to their work. And this way zul you, in the responsibility of your role, the way go that living your expect. And during travel zul you see that these gone in a diagrid course, which reaches to in the infinity of the sky.

40 - Wizen - free you of your fears

I have the sky
with dark clouds covers,
for you your can
- in search of the sun -
to the sky levy to do.

Much of our behaviour end up soul situations, which sometimes complete all kinds of types fears hide skilfully. Fears can mask themselves frequently very malignant, and it is not easy them, recognise because they feed himself with the illusion of darkness, in which lost our certainty go. In the fear the soul becomes empty, because she is not able the correct find answer. And the verstand reacts to these fears with behaviour, which the fear in or an other manner keeps binnengesloten. Until that suddenly to outside break, and us take away the breath. A lot of ' brave ' people think that they can overcome fear by replacing this by aggressive behaviour compared with themselves and others. But then there frequently sudden nevertheless something jumps from the dark forward. But many of our lock up themselves in themselves, and leave behind the outside world ' outside the door '. Frightened bitter and disappointing gain experiences, we conclude frequently the access up to important inner experiences. Or we make ourselves wise, that lies the cause of our fear in traumatic experiences, of which it is clear, which for that no solution is. Toch we seldom wonder ourselves our why we these traumatisms have lived, and why we us which could not keep out certain situation. Generally we beat polite traumatism somewhere on attic on, to slide out the moment as long as possible for our, which we compared with an aspect of onszelf to come stand that we reject, or why we have to fear accept it. That calls our from executed far, our free make, and to a higher level our conscience to bring. Darkness is dissipated by light, not because we close ' our eyes '. Your fears are not your enemies. It are places in your soul, where it does not seem enough slightly clear. This needs you slightly. to bring it to in the most distant hoekjes of your soul. Because you believe in the power of that slightly, in its capacity your body, your heart and your bring verstand slightly to. Because you believe that gradually the clouds will disappear, which cover the sun, and that shadows raise your path.