The Oracle Of Elves

September Pixie

41 - Yore - the magic of crystal

What is you beautiful.
what comes your consonances from distant worlds.
Probably it has your heart slightly of the ASTRE in preservation
and it keeps the memory in itself decided.
You have rocked my dreams until today.
Now me calls your voice,
now are I prepare them to zoeken.

Thus the spirits arose, to which the ground the task entrusted, these precious dreams, ensure until the moment would come that people would have understood themselves reminded and. Kristallen not only but beautiful objects are, or jewels with which one can opsieren oneself to satisfy vanity, or that one uses haphazard for a brio. Them already to learn has known the arrogance of people. That time is now beyond. The pure conscience, which lives within in crystal, waits there for your help to be able; it does not ask ' uses ' to become. Crystal, a lichtstraal condensed with already its energy, is. If you have for this reason a ' magical ' stone, or you want select there, do that then with love and respect. Question him especially, or he is prepared with you love and recognition to exchange. IJdelheid and arrogance sleep in the heart of people. But they always ly in wait, to stimulate him with the brief success of on site skills improvised. A brio cannot heal or wonders to perform, if it does not will be paired with the conscience, part and voertijg of light. Whereas we frequently have the feeling that we the right has to have it.

42 - Spindle-Shanks - luck

Love and breathe
slowly,
deeply and
full joy
living.

The dream of luck is the eternal drogbeeld of people, who lose themselves in continuing dissatisfaction. He not even what is luck, and therefore also not to which he must zoeken, and nevertheless zoekt probable weet he there continuously to. Perhaps comes hot by its complete deep and invisibly heimwee, which he is never satisfied, and with care to the future looks at. The heimwee of the soul to unite itself with the source, with highest joy, which has created him. Probably people must awake firstly from this dream, to retrieve the conscience concerning its reality. Those lie behind the bevrediging of the zintuigen, which deliver themselves to brief genoegens. Just if people in each moment can find a subtle pleasure, he will know that there no separation exists. That in of those moments perpetuity each itself continuously manifests itself. and that in of those moments the nature each lies of the common event. Just then he it luck will learn know.

43 - Spillikin - protection

On fictitious strijdrossen
to drive my wishes
and then they reach the sea.
My will strength dives in liquid gold,
that in a line to the horizon disappears,
shouting with joy of joy he hops
concerning the white splashes
of its golves.

We are in a certain way travellers, or at least we that have ever been, also if that was but short. Some of us are that however of within from. The traveller ' of profession ' has been frequently fulfilled of a veiled melancholie. But he seldom does not have high ideals. One recognises him from the slightly bent forward pace and from its can, which concerning things and people gone looks at, without continuing stand ever real at them. He is always dissatisfied with what he always looks ahead on its way discovered, in certainty that what he zoekt very in the verte to find is. Toch it is him not always clear what he zoekt in fact. Some people feel continuously a certain agitation, have a type fever, which does them always dissatisfied its. They can hardly wait their route which they follow at this moment, to change and other gone with as much enthusiasm until to stock, also they find correctly on a day gone. If you that also you belong to that large family of ' hoopvolle zoekers with the winged feet ', then zul probably asked you or lets the amused can thinks encounter of ' someone ' who you with ironical smile will say that where you are this way laboriously to on missing for your nose lies. It guard only by being discovered you.

44 - Pilgrim - peace

I have love
to look forward to jets you to look.
This present was for me more precious
then whatever other gift
where my desire could hope on.
Because I have I your eyes
for a moment
my soul free can leave.

Sometimes the wish proves himself well do, blindly and does you walk away far, daarheen you think that you aid is necessary, more suffering seem be. Thereby look at you beyond to the clamour aid in a couple eyes very near, catch which your can tries. Perhaps it someone who you encounter on the street, or someone at your work, is, who you perhaps find not even particular sympathetic, or are it a friend. Someone who on your guard. And you look at your zeal concerning him gone moderating the suffering of the world. Behind the inclination this way far sometimes a grip of your ego can leave hide. Or a feeling of aanmatiging, which you must help at any cost, even those, which that not at all appreciate. Brave-driven can even be choking in the silence of the speech for people whom that brave-driven does not want receive. Our expectations stand frequently straight compared with the step in development of we want those whom help. And our goedbedoelde action can block its progress or to even damage. And if we it itself are that need have for a gesture of love, then we must grootmoedig and humbly also can the smallest accept gesture of aid, if that comes from the heart. Brave-driven comes from a heart, which is of preconceptions and of afgezaagde moral frasen, to free travel as a pilgrim of the soul. On this travel he will learn the value of small things know. To be feet will not trample on the flowers along the side of the way carelessly. On the moment that the sun in the west undergoes and, takes Pilgrim, the love wishes of people in its hands. and blows she fires a last enthusiastic arrow with a gentle windje up, high in the sky. There are possible they itself, free and fortunately, unite with the ideas of all creatures, which are in this grootmoedige love gratefully unique of their existence live.

45 - Jack-Roofing-Tile - deemoed

The words of my song
disappear as ASTRE
in this clear winter night.
It are small vonkjes,
the that strength of fire
in score keep.
Words of magic
those speak to your trembling heart,
whereas the day sleeps and
dreams in the quiet dark.

Question yourself from time to time finished, to what extent you are conscious of really your words and your actions. The uprightness of your heart applies not only your relations, but concerns himself also, much closer. Humility is not geesteshouding, or a behaviour which you can learn, it is a much more present that the soul receives if which opens himself. This is a nudity where body also your goes along in, in which it are truth feelings, gestures, ideas and are most important needs retrieves. In what body also your strips himself again of all glitter and glamour, and in simplicity its life joy discovered. In this recovered originality you can see such as you are yourself. You recognise your brio and your own value. This value hoef you no longer more because to pretend, you have reached the centre, which radiates clear certainty, and there desired your heart surreptitiously always to. Over the course of time zul you recognise the ' short circuit operations ' of your pride always better. And you will do with that the same such as you do also with someone whom you come disturb with a lot of noise: Orphan alsjeblieft quietly!

46 - Vogelfink - harmonie

My breath deinde on the golves
of infinite peace.
On golves of multiple customers,
from the first ultrasounds arise.
And heart and ear
that has gratefully received.

The same duality which we observe in nature, pine which we can suspect at several levels of the schepping, obviously also occur at people. Probably you have been wound once more than in an inner fight in a contract between two contrary strengths, which your spirit made restless and which made you difficult to find a balance there. It is not this way, that one strength it embodies good and the other it angry. It is not also this way that the one improves and the other one is worse. Both scales of and balance have been kept together, with each other joined, and by a rod in the middle, which she keeps both high. For this reason is not possible the one also without the other. In the pulse with which the one becomes to the other getrokken, lies zoeken to balance, to assessment, zoeken to harmonie. Harmonie is real overals, a expressie of the balance. In nature we see rising continuously of strengths which are to each other contrary, and in assessment come. But he who able is look at real well find it secret. Because everything what happens outside us, also happens at us of within. And everything are with each other joined as pearls to a collar, or as the rings which in water arisen if we a stone in to throw, or if there the golves which carry consonances further. To inhale and exhales, male and female, gives and takes - everything have been created perfect, the body of people reproduces himself this balance, it is the book in which it secret of the balance state written. If people are able antagonisms which fight in him to samenklank, to harmonie to bring; strengths which try apparently bring him to disunion; if he sees that that which he as duality observes, in reality only the external verschijningsvorm is; if he comes therefore dense at its inner centre and feels how him harmonie arises, then he will be with the centre of the schepping itself in contact, with the source to which all flows of the universum ontspringen.
He it will accomplish work of large an alchemist. Firstly then he itself in the entity is able unite, again people can be. When he stood for the two scales of the balance, praised people that he could one of two or had choose. And with that he created the onbalans, which have made him divided and have broken away from of the harmonie of the universum. For this reason work now our must assume the centre, zogezegd our wervelkolom, therefore the basis which supports both body halves. And from that new view can we our duality examine and can we understand that the only choice which we must make are, to unite everything what of onszelf and of our truth being has been broken away from. The character of people with extended poor is a symbol of the balance or of the cross and the point where meeting horizontal and vertical lies at the heart, the centre of feelings and of love. Love is large strength which everything keep together, the principle that each separation raises, and obtains the walls of our begrenzingen. We must learn that love, so that in the everyone of us balance can arise, where we are this way laboriously to in search. Then is possible a everyone of us harmonious consonance becomes, a song of joy.

47 - Jabber Uncle - art

I offered the fire of my sun perditions you
and by wind tree tops moved.
I offered gouden the silence of my deserts you
and the magical treasures, which extend themselves in the maanlicht.
I offered the dancing of the clouds to the sky you
and the foam of the voortsnellende golves of the sea.
I offered laughing rain you
and the deep gezang of the thunder,
rustling a water fall, peace of a lake.
And you have adopted my present,
and your face appeared
most beautiful radiating smile.

Probably you no musician is, and painter also no or dense. Toch there also something is in you that you do shiver at for example verrukkelijke the beauty of a sun rise, the sound of the golves which break on range, the lieflijkheid of rain which thumb very softly on of the trees taps, the colour splendour of flowers which cover the meadows in spring, or the blue night and glittering the ASTRE. Perhaps you can what you do not feel convert into form and keep you it for yourself. Perhaps is there but few people who see what there in you handle. And your idea, compose they nevertheless paint splendid beautiful landscapes music, and dance them with winged feet, whereas you heart goes up entirely in poëzie. Your ideas catch beauty which living your voortovert.
They are... your brio. Make of yourself a complete particular artist. Painter the world with ideas of joy. And love which your words with itself bring with, will manifest himself there where she is necessary. With all ideas of love and of beauty, of souls such as those of you - that is your schepping.

48 - Lady-Lobelie - order

Here in the palate
to be splendid, precious chambers,
grand, clear, shining.
They wait, now still uninhabited,
until you make them sociable.

Also if we pay attention that we are clear, comes there in our external trade manner frequently spontaneous behaviour doorheen that to our control withdraws itself, almost its own life leads, and how the reality of our inner world is revealed. How many things keep we for others did not hide? How many trucjes use we to happen if at others this way we think that they want see our, for always prepared, infallible and according to general criteria nice be? The bests are that we will believe our all the same carried, and finally, which the large comedy which we intensify this way is reality. That they ours truth feelings late sees and our deep soul needs, which we in our impotence after that at luistern and show, in reality locked up in onszelf to keep. We once well must look at to how we behave our if we only are and to us looks at nobody. How the most simple gestures become differently if we release the control. How we, how do move we, how do run do we with, if there to us looks at nobody? We can pay attention also once to the quality of our ideas, and that compare with the ' being ' that we show if we are with others together. How differing is that? The need others nice to be found are stronger than we think. Perhaps is that, and not our wisdom, however, truth reason why we hide our feelings. We live according to the rule of ' receive '. For this reason votes that which we give, with what we want receive or hope. But to what extent we find ourselves quite? How many honest give oneself answers we have been prepared? To what extent we have been prepared affectionately and grootmoedig do something for onszelf? To develop our qualities? There no ideal moment exists to start, because the correct moment is exactly the moment, on which we feel our really prepared to this fantastic travel start. A travel on which we discover ourselves. We do not have wait for the correct age, a better spot a more appropriate situation. If we encounter ourselves, we let us can take ourselves at the hand, and together go. With the feeling all that what we want and everything what we its the same are. And gradually we will will identify our more and more with the splendid picture of our spirit. That the world will look forward to differently. We our less will make care concerning how we come concerning, because we are our aware of our qualities. And the others will see us in another one light. Perhaps the rules where we to life, more and more to change. And we it much more confidence-building and more fine find themselves to be.

49 - Erdbeer - love has no haste

The voice of the river calls me.
My heart, which of a vagebond and discoverer,
asks for faith and rests now.

Love wants be lived without agitation. Its value and its strength cannot be valued on value in the vehemence of passion. You must give you rather the chance to love by your will strength, your intuïtie and by real dispossession to the pleased person. And especially you must let yourself be grown to love by honest bezinning and attention to your feelings. It is especially this attitude, which you can learn the value of a love, which you probably not yet know. And everything what you win in love, are still but a predicting voorspel of infinite love. How more you feel this grow in you, how more you will discover vastness, beauty and the power of it. And you will see that you keep that love for yourself. Then love, vriendelijkheid and softness in you will flourish. And you will experience the power of it, but also the wonder. That wonderbare alarmist, as a result of which you, and also the person pleased by you can be transformed.

50 - Like - Impulsiviteit

Give me to your hand, and lets our together dance.
As children, without care
to laugh we and dancing
and laugh again.
It is the dancing of living, which wants party.

Some people are extraordinary star in the maintaining of their ideas. They will admit never, that something else, or the even something penetrates very unusual and unexplainable dense curtain of rule there, which they have hung their life. Disguised in their uitrustingen, they defend their supremacy with all power, but behind that mask they frequently hide prudence, uncertainty, lack of faith, pessimism and mistrust. This they they itself however frequently not aware. They behave themselves as the fox in the fable with the grapes: they find an apology, and use that as a dekmantel for their capacitance against jumped in unknown person. And nevertheless, if we our defending attitude leaves a beetje varen, then we see immediately that it is simple than we thought that offers the chance the one of which we thought that it was an enemy, in reality us to development and inner wealth, if we do not refuse access him but. Kluizenaartje play of the verstand love the soul shutted out the world. Living knows no grey dull colours. It sees opposition to progress and it monotonous, and seizes thousand appliances to to proposal us, us what to relax and on holiday to go. At least net this way long, to living our iet really important can show and can deliver us from the greyness of habits. Just like you a dusty chamber leaves to bite just as fresh air. And eventually we see that also the pain in the back has become less since we to more has let, and easier will have become to be.

September Pixie

51 - Hiccup - freedom

What is the way?
You remind yourself how much answer
your verstand then could find?
For this reason I have asked you:
What is the way?
And you have weeping answered me:
I weet it not.
But you eyes radiated already of joy,
because that moment you had entered yourself heart.
Correctly that moment
you have felt it, have seen, have reached and have understood,
and you have started to your way.

Respect for others is really respect for their freedom. Probably it is superfluous say that freedom does not mean that you have to the right do everything what your head rises. Truth respect is the freedom of the spirit, and not that, respect that only the consequence is of a formal courteous attitude. Truth right to freedom is that of the existence. And that right must we everyone and also grant himself. If we have discovered the extraordinary importance of this freedom in onszelf, we will examine everything with other eyes, consciously of a truth, which is recognised unfortunately still but by weinigen. And this freedom has nothing with all kinds of types ideals, do because in infinite freedom there no Utopia exists. All words become superfluous if one tries explain a truth. Because each truth, which perceives our spirit in a moment of insight, it must bel-honour at individual level, personal and at the correct moment, you perhaps are able say, which every soul knows this truth, and that she must only decide it fine find to conquer that.

52 - Cobbler - transformation

I have long roamed to zoeken you.
I ran along endless ways
in hope see you.
But every time break a wire,
that my heart to jouwe tied kept.
Until suddenly water
the sluier for my eyes washed away
and I understood that you were in the buurt,
that you have been always in me,
me most close and most geliefd.
But I zocht you in the verte.

As moeheid on you drops down heavily, the freshness and enthusiasm of you mean, so that all energy from your body runs away, and your body becomes stiffly and slow, vraat yourself then finished, or you have, however, taken correct food to your. You have satisfied hunger perhaps your with food, but that is not enough. Energy which is present in food is if that of a battery, which operates an engine. But if that energy wants keep be itself your ' engine ' twisting, and active and loaded, must you aware of what you eat. And what is present there in food. Differently it is as if you want a bulb leave fires with surplus or too little volt. But natural are food for the body not enough you yourself joy and return life desire. You lost enthusiasm have particular feeding necessary, which can your spirit feed with divine energy, because of it you have been cut as from the moment that you have concluded the canals where she runs doorheen. It are fijnstoffelijke the canals, which feed your verstand and your feeling with the spijzen of faith in the love and the wisdom of your divine father.

53 - Vogelfrei - the dancing of the schepping

Emeralds drops glitter
as tracks of impenetrable
enchanted paths.
You look forests penetrate of lifting rain arcs.
A phantasmagoric whispering reveals you
the mysteries of the world,
as the feathers of snow-white invisibly wings,
that along the sky float,
to reach the heart.

After a clear night the first zonnestralen surprise the bunch, in an enchanting moment of its life. Shining as a dia the dew drops offer the observant and fijngevoelige witness a splendid schouwspel. Every booklet, each flower, each wire of a spider web glitter by thousands clear droplets. As just as so many kristallen prisms break the those zonnestralen in uncountable overal trembling colour of slightly. That is all magic. The betovering of living is there at every moment. A perfect alarmist of love and beauty.
And how long are you slow already you live as if you would have escape far gone and everything would have leave behind you? Your agitation lets you no look at time yourself gone. In the rest pause which you insert by force of circumstance, to see you probably only a grijs, monotonous expire of annoying hours, which are always the same. Since when have you been possible feel no more admiration for something beautiful? Improve said: since when have you no longer seen that there is something beautiful admire? Keep a moment quiet, a moment but. No gold of the world can even out the precious possession of a moment, on which your soul lets overwhelm itself by the heerlijkheid, which her is revealed at this moment.

54 - Zettelankleber - unconcern

Nothing repeats itself.
That what yesterday you left behind
draadje have bound to your future.
Package of this draadje,
that in diagrids in the future braids itself.
And live in the volheid which carry you.
What you see as inevitable and relentless
of the time
a staircase is,
those start at the first tree,
for this flat your feet.

You has your face discovered rimpeltje perhaps exactly? What a fright hunts the first signs of old age, and the fact that you cannot put age quietly, us to! How much melancholie speaks your face, if you think back to a memory, a fragrance, a bit music. A magical moment, in which the visioen returns of a youth, in which your nothing else knew then verrukkelijke the joy of your beauty, in completely agreement with the festival of living, which thousand had promises for you in petto. In that season you a bud to a branch, in spring, swelling and had been stretched, prepared with all strength burst open, to show to the sun. And the branch, which carries you still, under a new strength nevertheless, bends. You are now that, where that bud the proud voorbode of was: the delicious fruit, in which all promises of the bud lie locked up. Test that read to the end sweet, what you have in you the fragrance which hangs as a gentle streling for your gone. The seed of belongs to in you maturity has reached. What it necessary has your acceptance and your wisdom are, continue the cycle at kunne, and with a new conscience next spring to meet.

55 - Blank - entertainment

A day will come that there none waters its
at awakeing in living this earthly adventure,
but laugh fresh, sparkling, contagiously.
That brings with the soul.

Humour is a divine present, a delicious celestial property, which laughs for the bizarre clouds. Really the clouds do not change. That is the reason why the sky laughs himself, and it in their tegenwoordigheid well late welgevallen. Your soul knows that truth. Each experience is possible a source of enrichment becomes, if she is assessed in the correct manner. If you are not prepared you experiences to criticise, you give spirit fresh and spontaneously in the things the space to penetrate itself. Don't you think that living then a splendid adventure becomes? Your feeling for humour a fresh water fall, is then caused by the river, to acquire new strength for its travel to the sea.

faunabay

September Pixie said:

Hey Webwitch,
I just emailed amazon.de (in english LOL) to try and order a copy! Do you want me to see if I can order one for you too? Or I can just let you know how it goes and maybe you can get one yourself. :)

September Pixie,
I seem to love all the decks you do too!!! These cards are just too cute and affect me the same way the Froud Faeries do. Of course in a much cuter, softer way - but they give me the impression of realism the same way Froud's Faeries do. Just looking at the scans make me feel we're already friends!!!

faunabay

I got them already!!!!!! WOW! That was soooo quick!! I'm very, very impressed with amazon.de.

AND.....I LOVE THESE CARDS!!! :D They are so beautiful - such soft colors and wonderfully expressive faces. I think they're going to turn into one of my favorite fairy/elf decks!!

faunabay

I just found out a friend of mine can speak german!! So I'm going to order the book and she'll translate it for me. She also wants me to order the deck for her too!!! LOL She absolutely loves it!!
September Pixie, the translations you did on the computer are helpful but hard to understand alot of too. So if you want I can post the translations my friend does for you too - or for anyone else for that matter. Or I can email them to you. Just let me know.

September Pixie

If she translates the books for you, please do :)

faunabay

Anyone else who's interested in the english translations just PM me. There's so much that it'd be tough to post it all here. If you're interested I'd be willing to mail out copies. So just let me know. :)

a_shikhs

Wow.. This deck is really pretty and dreamy. Definately adding it to my wishlist.

December Fairy

What site did you order them from?

Jewel

I have recently really started using my Das Elfen Orakel and have been really amazed at how beautifully I can read with them on an intuitive level. I had totally forgotten about this thread, and lost the translations I had so I went 100% intuitive with this deck.

I find that the deck works best in spreads with a pattern to them. This really causes some play in the dreamy backgrounds actually making colors appear to have shifted, and altering facial expressions on the cards based on how the backgrounds react to cards around them.

I had honestly though of this deck strictly as a pretty deck I would never part with, it has now become a favorite reading deck.