Wheel Of Fortune & 5 of Pentacles

Lorraine1100

I am in a flap, I have done a small spread and on three separate occasions when I asked the deck the same question these two cards came up.

The Wheel of Fortune - which is there allot and the five of pentacles. Now my financial situation is tight to say the least. The wheel seems to be about movement and time. Now up crops the 5 of penatcles which I detest to see and I am now wondering what on earth this could possibly mean.

If I am not in a great situation financially now, does this mean things are going to get worse or is that the wheel is turning to bring an end to the difficult financial situation and turn it upwards for the better. Really confused with these two now so any help would be useful.

Thanks in advance.

queenxofxwands

it could be saying...it;s time you asked for help, the 5 of coins is also about asking for help when you need it

Lorraine1100

I am not getting that response from it at all. There is something else to this and I am trying to establish exactly what it is. The other three cards do not correspond with that.

Edited to add that I think I might have some clue Keen Tarot says

"When paired with the Wheel of Fortune, you probably are in the middle of taking a big gamble and losing faith in your wager".

This may well be the cards telling me not to lose faith because the last posting I did on here was about the Wheel Of Fortune with the 10 of Pentacles. The cards I think may be telling me to hang on in there. I think it means about loss of faith - which is true - but the cards are reasuring me it is all coming right.

Can anybody else see this?

canid

This may well be the cards telling me not to lose faith because the last posting I did on here was about the Wheel Of Fortune with the 10 of Pentacles.

But that's a totally different reading. Things may have changed in the meantime, it's not always good to do repeat readings too often. How many times have you done one for this question? And the Wheel keeps popping up? I'd pay attention to what that's saying. That 5 of Pents could be telling you to stop asking also. The 1st two cards paired would have been pretty positive. The 5 of Pents can just be about FEELING destitute but not necessarily being so. You're too worried to see the big picture.

I do see where you can get losing faith but there are so many other options depending on, once again, surrounding cards & positional meanings. Some are:

You win your gamble but it doesn't pan out exactly like you wanted. However, you mentioned the 10 of Pents which contradicts this. The Wheel of Fortune is generally positive but where it lands nobody knows. The 5 of Pents could be telling you to stop being inactive & negative. Do you have a fear of success?

The Standing Stone

I am in a flap, I have done a small spread and on three separate occasions when I asked the deck the same question these two cards came up.

The Wheel of Fortune - which is there allot and the five of pentacles. Now my financial situation is tight to say the least. The wheel seems to be about movement and time. Now up crops the 5 of penatcles which I detest to see and I am now wondering what on earth this could possibly mean.

If I am not in a great situation financially now, does this mean things are going to get worse or is that the wheel is turning to bring an end to the difficult financial situation and turn it upwards for the better. Really confused with these two now so any help would be useful.

Thanks in advance.

It means that financial worries are about to pass :) :) :)

MaineGirl117

Stop worrying. This too shall pass....

With the other draw you may have been feeling up, like things were going good and you'd be ok. But when you reach that point, inevitably we all begin to think: OK, when is the other shoe going to drop? We EXPECT something bad to happen because everything seems to be going right. The 5 of pentacles is the worry that everything we've built up to this point is somehow, someway, going to be taken away from us. It's a hard lesson to learn that material things in this life are transitory. Paycheck comes in, paycheck goes out. But, can you have faith that another paycheck will come in? That eventually you'll find the security that you desire so that your worry goes away and you can focus on LIVING your life, instead of putting your head down and ploughing through it on that day to day trudge?

Lorraine1100

The Wheel of Fortune is generally positive but where it lands nobody knows. The 5 of Pents could be telling you to stop being inactive & negative. Do you have a fear of success?
It is the fear -totally - that this is not going to come to pass. Building up dreams and then having them shattered before I have even left the starting block!!

It means that financial worries are about to pass

I hope you are right :)

The Standing Stone

I hope you are right :)[/QUOTE]

I really believe and I hope so :)

Keep me posted!! Good luck and have faith :)

willowfox

***Wheel + 5 pents suggests austerity measures will be required.

5 pents + Wheel suggests an improvement.

So, which way around were the cards?

Lorraine1100

Thanks Willowfox - as always :)

5 of pents and WoF

And out of interest it has cropped up again this way this morning!!