Wheel Of Fortune & 5 of Pentacles

Intotouch

Minor cards are just that. Minors. What they describe are things that we can change or choose to turn around. So the lovers means something more significant than the two of cups for example.

A few positives from the five of pentacles are: it's good to learn to receive and to give freely and without guilt or obligation, keep your head down and be practical and you'll get through this time, focus less on what you haven't in the physical world and more on everything else for relief.

The wheel of fortune is the big message in this reading though. Things are going to change, hold onto your hat. The changes may be big and out of your control but a new chapter is coming in your life. It could mean moving house, a break up, a new job. But if it's change that you're looking for then that's definitely on its way.

Lorraine1100

Thank you Intotouch for taking the time to respond on this.

The big thing is probably the housemove and whether all my finances are going to come together in time to make it. Maybe I just ave to 'trust' a bit more and know that it will all happen.

Thanks again :)

Druzy

***Looking good.

I agree with you Willowfox...that was my 1st impression. The second being is a reminder that we should never forget that in life only thing permanent is change. So if we're feeling like the individuals in the 5 of Pents it wont be like that forever.