Zodiac sign attributes of world?

Richard

I would say that this thread is trending toward the Aeclectic Tarot norm, the Zodiac sign attribution(s) of World are whatever you want them to be. Everyone is right, nobody is wrong. How could it ever be otherwise?

Before I may be banned, I would like to go on record as saying that the Zodiac sign of World is Saturn, and the Element is sometimes taken to be Earth (not Planet "Earth," mind you). The Element Earth is a technical issue, depending on one's interpretation of the Sepher Yetzirah.

queenxofxwands

So saturn rules capricorn, which makes the world a capricorn?

Zephyros

No, no, no, that's not it at all. The World isn't Capricorn, it's Saturn, and the two shouldn't be thought of as one and the same. I was merely commenting on semantic connections between the two. Saturn is also exalted in Libra, attributed to Justice. If any of this confuses you, I recommend some homework before using astrological attributions, as it isn't simple and there are many shades to it.

skywatching

Saturn is a planet and is the astrological connection to The World

The World does not have a zodiac sign attributed to it

I agree with closrapexa that astrology is not that simple and needs to be studied in depth to fully understand how to use it with Tarot....sooo happy studies !! :)

mahafrins

Since world was for my soul mate my zodiac is libra does that change things?

agent199

Mahafrins, hope you do not mind me asking you .. but are you trying to grab at astrological 'theory' to try and figure out what the tarot is saying to you with regards to The World being your 'soul mate'?

mahafrins

Mahafrins, hope you do not mind me asking you .. but are you trying to grab at astrological 'theory' to try and figure out what the tarot is saying to you with regards to The World being your 'soul mate'?

To sum extent!!

mahafrins

Well there was a spread i used and in that the soul mate was world and 9 of pentacles was where i'd meet him lol. So was trying to look deep into it.

agent199

What is your interpretation of The World card as in describing who your 'soul mate' is?