Intuitive Exercises

Libertya

Ahoy L,
so far I found your feedback to my reads rather sparse.
Please allow me to skip your question. Thank you.

I understand! Thank you! :)

Radke

Hi! Can you do a reading for me and Z? (what his feelings for me are, if we will commit, etc)?
I'll be sure to give you indepth feedback.
Thank you!

VioletMoon

Hi Can I sit?

I guess I'm wondering what impressions you'd get about my internship that starts this fall? I'm pretty nervous since there is a training period/ steep learning curve and I'm inexperienced in this specific field.

Thanks!

VioletMoon

Hi there, you're welcome to sit.
Please give me something you can provide feedback to as I'm very much at the beginning to use this skill for others. Thank you!

Oh, no problem. My bad!

Erm, can you tell me what sense you get about my relationship with my partner? Super open as a question, but something I can definitely tell you if you're on track or not.

VioletMoon

The initial feeling I get is a superfast heartbeating: excitement, joy, abundance.
You seem to feel happy to be with this man.
Heart chakra widens: the message is here that you open yourself to love. This can be scary and overwhelming (tension in my neck), but once you let go of fears that result from past experiences, you'll receive new and better experiences.
Heart chakra is still active: this is all about love, your ability to love and to create openess.
Throat chakra chimes in: you find it difficult to express love, saying the right word or understanding what your partner says, without filling the gaps with the things you're afraid he might say.

The message is love. There is abundance. You are truly loved.

Let me know =)

Hmmm... there is definitely a lot of love and happiness, although there is often arguing and tension as well.That may be the scary and overwhelming piece you are feeling. I think I try to create openness.... don't know how receptive he is to it as he is often closed off and angry. I do have trouble understanding his point of view at times and definitely feel like with him I'm often saying the wrong thing. I don't feel like I find it difficult to express love but I feel like the way he receives love and the way I give it tend to not be the same. But no matter what, there is always an underlying feeling of love that is always there.

Thanks so much! This was very cool to do. If my feedback was not enough or I can give more info, please let me know.

KnightOfTheCosmos

You're welcome. Thank you for the 'essay'. You help me a great deal to understand my experience.
Frankly said, had this been about music, I might have felt something in the throath chakra. But they were all silent.
About your romantic partner. I don't think that your initial question about finding a romantic partner is helpful either. But I think, this is the root of me chakras being silent.

Feel free to ask about romance. Something realistic, something that exists. Something to sink my teeth in. =)

Oh wow, that's so interesting that you didn't feel anything for the throat chakra either regarding music...Now I really have to sit down and think about my future career and see what's going on in that part of my life. This year has been a rough one, had a very rough start. So my feelings are all over the place. I definitely know I'm the reason you're not picking up on any emotions at all. I'm going through a TON of stuff right now and sometimes I wonder if the Universe is actually helping me by not helping me find a job because I have other things to tend to, you know? Thanks a lot for this!! This totally ties in with a job reading I did for myself months ago. The whole reading was pure confusion(could have been me, tho). I may post part of it in the Using Tarot card section.

I'm not sure how to phrase a romance question for this sort of reading. ^__^;; But I WOULD like to ask another question, if that's okay with you.

What energies do you sense around me regarding my depression? Don't worry, I'm seeking professional help, but they're not helpful so after 3 years of seeing them, I'm seeking professional help elsewhere because I really want to feel better. I just feel so disconnected from people and I don't know why. I hope this is a good question, and this will be the last one, LOL. I don't want to be an annoying repeating sitter. ^___^;; I can see how these readings can be draining. If THIS question is too draining, let me know. I'll definitely understand.

On an unrelated note, it sounds like you do these readings through clairsentience, but I could be wrong? I was told that was my strongest ability and it makes sense. I am very sensitive (emotionally and physically) to energy and feelings. It's getting stronger but I definitely want to develop it. From what you described it just sounded like we had similarities, so I was just curious. ^\\\^