A new de-enabling thread

wytchwood

Lol! That collage deck is beyond belief! It looks like a kid cut the pictures out of magazines and glued them on with those little plastic spreaders. Oh dear.

thorhammer

gregory said:
I want.... :|
What?? Not the above, surely . . . I seem to be the only doofus who likes it.

\m/ Kat

sapienza

thorhammer said:

\m/ Kat

Are you sure you really like it? Maybe you just THINK you like it.

gregory

thorhammer said:

\m/ Kat
I didn't exactly say I liked it. But I do want it. I am weird, tha knows....

nisaba

Cat* said:
YES! I knew it! :D

But wait! The Fool in Golden Dawn decks is NOT the Fool? Death is NOT a skeleton? I may need eye surgery, then.
You gotta get a look at the Salvatore Dali Universal, then.

You'll just *love* what he's done to the Fool: it's Jesus riding into Jerusalem on the back of an ass.

You'll also love what he's done to the Devil: it's a young, pretty man on a sunny day, about to step off over a cliff ...

I kid you not. <comes to her senses> Gosh, I hope someone wanted de-enabling on that one.

Le Fanu

What none of you realise is that this concept of "seamless" colllage is just so passé. These self-consciously Post-Post-Modern bad collages, acknowledging the format´s limitations is where it´s at.

Seriously innovative. ;) (but I wouldn´t want it)

Im not surprised gregory wants it. What a talent for spotting future collectibles!

sapienza

Le Fanu said:
Im not surprised gregory wants it.

Doesn't gregory want all decks? I'd be more surprised if she didn't want it. ;)

gregory

nisaba said:
You gotta get a look at the Salvatore Dali Universal, then.

You'll just *love* what he's done to the Fool: it's Jesus riding into Jerusalem on the back of an ass.
Well, how much more fool could one get ??? })

Sorry - terminal irreligious here.....

I do want all decks. but mostly because I collect.This one I actually WANT want. It has a certain je ne sais quoi which weasels its way into my loving heart and ....

Oops. I will hie me to another thread. :|

Reminder (to salve my conscience) - Quester is unbelievably awful :D

jackdaw*

Hm. Interesting. Even I can do better collage than that ...

(I think)

I have a de-enabling request that's not actually for a deck. It's for the Snuffin book on the Thoth, in preparation for Thoth study. I have the Duquette book already. Can you please tell me that I don't need Snuffin?