energy readings

MantraTarot

just a funny sidenote:

it's about 36 degrees F outside where i'm at. i have a very well-insulated place... have the heat on (heat pump). my place never goes above the temp i set for it in the wintertime/cold months. however, when i do energy work, the place always heats up no matter where i'm at. so after i got done, i went to go check b/c it was REALLY warm. so i look at the thermostat which *should* be only at 72. if not 72, it should only be below 72. so what's my thermostat say? 74.

too cool.

erm, umm, or too "hot."

:laugh:

energy is so just so freakin' cool.

although, now i have a stomach ache and umm... i'll stop there. TMI. :laugh:

celticnoodle

MantraTarot said:
omg... that was funny.

i never felt that before-- while i was scanning certain areas (i.e. the right foot and leg) i got a tickle feeling in my left middle finger all the way up my arm. wonder what that meant....

anyway, the chest seems congested-- i even coughed when i was scanning it. seems like if you don't have a cold/flu now, you will soon. it's there brewing.
yikes! well, i did have the flu shot--so it better not be that. but, i also happen to be suffering right now from a blood clot in the LEFT leg. :( i hope this is not saying it's going to make it to my lung. thanks for the warning though, i'll be sure to keep my leg propped up and take precautions that i can and speak w/the dr. tomorrow.

when i got to your right foot, i got the word "retracting" for some reason. have no idea what that means, but that's when the tickling began. maybe it just means you have SUPER ticklish feet? or possibly a pinched nerve there?... hrmmm....
well, i am super ticklish--everywhere, lol! :rolleyes: and i can tell you that i also havea pinched nerve in my right and left shoulder, but the right one bothers me the most--and often leaves my whole right arm from shoulder to fingertips tingling.

your crown was burning. you must have a lot on your mind right now, or it could just be referring to some sort of illness forthcoming (i.e. the flu/head cold). i didn't get any emotions out of it, just the heat/tingles, so it makes me think it's more physical than some sort of emotional issue or stress or whatnot.

let me know if it makes any sense! :)
i do have a lot on my mind right now. between this bloodclot and we are moving out of state, but still keeping our home where we live now, so i have people to line up for taking care of the house, trying to arrange the move to the new home, Thanksgiving and Christmas.......well...it's a busy season for everyone and yes, i got a lot on my mind. :D mostly my health re: the bloodclot.

very good pickups, though i'm surprised you got the right leg instead of the left leg. also surprised that you did not pick up on my bloodclot. but, still you did get things that i am dealing with. very good! thank you so much! :thumbsup:

MantraTarot

MantraTarot said:
omg... that was funny.

i never felt that before-- while i was scanning certain areas (i.e. the right foot and leg) i got a tickle feeling in my left middle finger all the way up my arm. wonder what that meant....

when i got to your right foot, i got the word "retracting" for some reason. have no idea what that means, but that's when the tickling began. maybe it just means you have SUPER ticklish feet? or possibly a pinched nerve there?... hrmmm....

celticnoodle said:
but, i also happen to be suffering right now from a blood clot in the LEFT leg. :(

well, the lung thing scared me when you said blood clot, however, i didn't get a bad feeling. i decided to play GOOGLE, M.D. and see if the word "retraction" is germane to blood clots, and i found this sorta stuff:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clot_retraction

http://people.eku.edu/ritchisong/301notes4.htm

Clot retraction:

* "tightening" of clot
* contraction of platelets trapped within clot shrinks fibrin meshwork, pulling edges of damaged vessel closer together

Over time (with the amount of time depending on the amount of damage), the clot is dissolved and replaced with normal tissue.

i was wrong with which side, but the word "retracting" kept coming up, and i don't know if the above actually applies (since it just says clot and not BLOOD CLOT), but, i take it as a positive sign. i dunno. i don't think the cough was from it making its way to your lungs though. you can still get sick from flu shots though, so i dunno.

but... just get to the doc and make sure everything's a-ok!!! :) i didn't feel any worry, so... i'm hoping you are good and the blood clot goes away and you feel better soon. :)

pianosmile

I would LOVE to have an energy reading if you're still doing them!!! :)

rainy_dreamer

MantraTarot said:
dear goddess, woman. did you just have food poisoning or something?!?! my hands hurt so much scanning your body (esp. the trunk area-- chest, stomach, pelivs) as well as the crown, that i had to stop. :laugh:

seriously... that was some STRONG energy. actually, "strong" is a word that kept repeating over and over again. you are very strong, but it seems like you have a lot of stuff going on inside of you. what's going on!?!? seriously-- i let out a scream. i felt like i wanted to throw up. the tummy was a major issue. do you take probiotics? if not, you should-- that word came up as well.

seriously... OUCH! :laugh: i dunno... maybe i'm just doing too many of these in a row.

let me know if any of this makes sense. thanks! :)

Lol! What an interesting reading! Lol! Well, it's good that I'm really strong. I tend to pull myself out of tons of situations. Life likes to be mean to me a lot of the time... but I don't want it to win, so I fight back! =P

What you're feeling... I've had three surgeries before to get rid of malignant tumors, so that might be what you're feeling. It's been awhile, but the body never forgets the sensation of being cut open. The stomach, I'm not too sure... but my digestive system has never been the best, so that might be it. Perhaps, the chest area is because my heart is in pain? I yearn for someone who has too much baggage and has shut me out... =(

Thank you for your reading. I'm sorry I caused your body pain! =P

MantraTarot

rainy_dreamer said:
Lol! What an interesting reading! Lol! Well, it's good that I'm really strong. I tend to pull myself out of tons of situations. Life likes to be mean to me a lot of the time... but I don't want it to win, so I fight back! =P

What you're feeling... I've had three surgeries before to get rid of malignant tumors, so that might be what you're feeling. It's been awhile, but the body never forgets the sensation of being cut open. The stomach, I'm not too sure... but my digestive system has never been the best, so that might be it. Perhaps, the chest area is because my heart is in pain? I yearn for someone who has too much baggage and has shut me out... =(

Thank you for your reading. I'm sorry I caused your body pain! =P

ohmigoodness!!! i'm so sorry you had to undergo 3 surgeries for the malignant tumors. do you mind if i ask where they were? i was probably sensing all the stuff from the past then... oh my... plus all those surgeries... i guess you were taking a lot of antibiotics for them? years can pass but the stomach can be out of whack, so maybe that's why i kept getting "probiotics."

but, yeah... your whole trunk was on fire to me... if you have nothing physical wrong with you now, it may be what i was feeling in the past then. did you get sick at all from the surgeries? i know when i had surgeries i would have adverse reactions to the meds/anesthesia.

it's funny, because i just woke up this morning, and i still feel queasy from all these scans last night. my tummy feels sick. i don't think i'm grounding properly. i may have to take a break until i figure out how to better separate my energy from everyone else's. :laugh:

Libra8ca

MantraTarot said:
but the only thing i picked up on was emotional stuff. when i scanned your chest/heart area, as well as head, i picked up on some "stuff." "summer" was a word that came up. seems like there is a love relationship that was bothering you this summer perhaps?

Hi MantraTarot,
what you picked up makes sense. The relationship that kept stressing me this summer was with my father....

Thanks

MantraTarot

Libra8ca said:
Hi MantraTarot,
what you picked up makes sense. The relationship that kept stressing me this summer was with my father....

Thanks

okay. i'll try to re-do yours tonight and see if anything else pops up. i don't think i can do more than 1 per day. i'm so rusty and i'm just rushing things and making myself feel awful. hehehe :)

nyx77

Ooo me too please? May I ask how you actually do this sort of reading? Sorry , I'm just hugely curious : ). Blessed be! Nyx.

MantraTarot

nyx77 said:
Ooo me too please? May I ask how you actually do this sort of reading? Sorry , I'm just hugely curious : ). Blessed be! Nyx.

are you familiar with energy work/reiki/etc.? well, it's along those lines. it's hard to explain in a few sentence. but i'm just trying to scan now-- not do any actual energy manipulation.

how it's done? well, again, it's hard to explain. i would just suggest googling "energy work" or "reiki" or "energy healing" and the sort. and then i'd recommend googling "long distance engergy work" or something to that effect. it'll give you a lot of info of what exactly happens and how to do it.