energy readings

rainy_dreamer

MantraTarot said:
ohmigoodness!!! i'm so sorry you had to undergo 3 surgeries for the malignant tumors. do you mind if i ask where they were? i was probably sensing all the stuff from the past then... oh my... plus all those surgeries... i guess you were taking a lot of antibiotics for them? years can pass but the stomach can be out of whack, so maybe that's why i kept getting "probiotics."

but, yeah... your whole trunk was on fire to me... if you have nothing physical wrong with you now, it may be what i was feeling in the past then. did you get sick at all from the surgeries? i know when i had surgeries i would have adverse reactions to the meds/anesthesia.

it's funny, because i just woke up this morning, and i still feel queasy from all these scans last night. my tummy feels sick. i don't think i'm grounding properly. i may have to take a break until i figure out how to better separate my energy from everyone else's. :laugh:

lol.. yes, a lot of different kinds of medication (don't even remember them all now.) The surgeries were sickening and I would feel sick for days and days afterwards. Aww... yes, you should ground properly, you poor thing! Take your time with these readings and make sure you're well protected first!

bluefairy

I would love to have a reading if you are still doing them.

MantraTarot

bluefairy said:
I would love to have a reading if you are still doing them.

OMG i totally forgot about this thread... thanks for bumping it. i'll try to do some more this weekend.

GryffinSong

I'd love a reading too, if you have the energy and time. Thank you. :)

PathWalker

I would be very interested in this, provided you still feel happy doing them when you get to me :)

Blessings
Pathwalker

bluefairy

MantraTarot said:
OMG i totally forgot about this thread... thanks for bumping it. i'll try to do some more this weekend.

lol i am glad i can help. :) no worries take your time.

LeaRoseQuartz

Hi, Mantra! Could you do a reading for me, when you're feeling o.k. and have time? Thank you so much! Joyce

Annabloem

if you have time I'd love to get a reading too ^^

cronegoddess54

energy reading

I would love a reading also, if you are not to worn out yet? Thank you for doing this!
Cindy(CG54)

Diva2themax

I would love to sign up for a reading. This all sounds very interesting :)