energy readings

BelovedK

If you're still taking, I'll get one :)

harperevan

Yes, if you are still giving readings, I would love one. Especially concerning my health.

MantraTarot

harperevan said:
Yes, if you are still giving readings, I would love one. Especially concerning my health.

i'd love to... but only if you tell me what that avatar is... i can't make it out and it's driving me batty. :laugh:

stefficus

i'd love one too - i'm just afraid you'll find a WHOLE buncha spots on me. *grin*

thank you for offering these. i can only imagine how much energy they take. feedback will be as thorough as i can make it, and if you tire out before you get to me i understand... looks like you have your hands full of us!

cronegoddess54

Please when you have time I would love to have one...thank you.
CG54

harperevan

MantraTarot said:
i'd love to... but only if you tell me what that avatar is... i can't make it out and it's driving me batty. :laugh:

it's the six of bottles (cups) in a deck called the Collective Tarot. Here is a link to the closest thing they have to a website: http://thecollectivetarot.blogspot.com/

it's a deck that was put together by a queer collective out of Portland, OR. There were only like 750 decks printed by an independent press, so it's a bit rare. Nobody on the forums seems to have one, or at least they're not talking about it if they do. I think it's one of the most inspired decks I've seen in a long time. I can tell you more, or do a reading for you, if you're interested.

Mali61505

Oh are you still doing the energy readings?? If so I would loove one! :)

MantraTarot

harperevan said:
it's the six of bottles (cups) in a deck called the Collective Tarot. Here is a link to the closest thing they have to a website: http://thecollectivetarot.blogspot.com/

it's a deck that was put together by a queer collective out of Portland, OR. There were only like 750 decks printed by an independent press, so it's a bit rare. Nobody on the forums seems to have one, or at least they're not talking about it if they do. I think it's one of the most inspired decks I've seen in a long time. I can tell you more, or do a reading for you, if you're interested.

cool beans. thanks for telling me. i'll check out the link later on tonight.

LibraX

If you're still doing readings, I would absolutely love one. I always get problems with my health that the doctors can't pick up on, so it would be interesting to see what you could pick up if you have the time!

- Amy

Angii..Kyanite

I would be very interested as well if you are still doing it!!