Dream Divination 2013-001

Mellaenn

Imagine a silver object that resembles a very large fork, only without tines, and hanging from it are many many strands of various types of exquisitely beautiful crystal beads. Somehow I am able to work with this object to be able to perceive the strands of fate that are currently influencing the questioner.

:laugh: well, I do not have anything like that at all, but interestingly enough, I've lately been thinking about buying a new crystal called "Melody's stone" aka the super seven. It is actually 7 crystals together--and is gorgeous to look at and quite powerful, according to the few people who have posted about theirs on the crystal thread here lately. (check it out!). I wonder if you're dreaming of something like this?
I actually think the object 'pictured' in my dream is an allegory; a way my dreaming mind sees your psychic skills. So this amazing object would not exist in the physical plane but certainly exists in the spiritual plane. In the dream there was a sense of reverence about it and I had a strong confidence in its ability. I think the whole dream sequence there is about respecting and honoring this power within yourself by using it.

Oh, and by the way, now I am totally enabled on Melody's Stone! :grin:

celticnoodle

I want to try dreaming for someone!! :D

Think you could automatically sign me up on the next one when you post it, or send me a reminder when you post it?
I'll come back to this page and more as people sign up. plus, will have another sign up page for the new one as well-but you don't have to worry about signing up again--this is good here. Great to have you on board, Amanda. :)

Hello CN :) We possibly all need a breather for a moment, but, yes, more dreamers queueing up already! :)

I have heard of Melody's stone, the Super Seven, but despite frequenting Gemfest annually, and spending a fortune, I haven't yet found one. I can't order onine, as i need to 'feel' the crystal's temperament :) One day, perhaps. Good fortune with all that you do, CN. Thanks for orchestrating the thread (((((((hug)))))))

okay, a rest then for awhile. it probably IS a good idea. And, I thought you were the one on that thread--but silly me, it was not you, (obviously) it was Lotus Padma, :laugh: sorry!
thank you for the good wishes and you are most welcome about the thread. I LOVED IT! :)

I actually think the object 'pictured' in my dream is an allegory; a way my dreaming mind sees your psychic skills. So this amazing object would not exist in the physical plane but certainly exists in the spiritual plane. In the dream there was a sense of reverence about it and I had a strong confidence in its ability. I think the whole dream sequence there is about respecting and honoring this power within yourself by using it.

Oh, and by the way, now I am totally enabled on Melody's Stone! :grin:
well, probably it was. its just that when I read it, I have to admit, I had the image in my minds eye that it is something I could possibly create! :laugh: and it would be like the super seven/Melody's stone.

so, okay, we'll take a good rest for awhile, as this can be quite draining too. But watch for it coming in say 10-14 days-for the sign up and I'll leave the sign up going for about a week, okay? :D

Mellaenn

well, probably it was. its just that when I read it, I have to admit, I had the image in my minds eye that it is something I could possibly create! :laugh: and it would be like the super seven/Melody's stone.
Oh, wow, now this is exciting, do keep us posted!

so, okay, we'll take a good rest for awhile, as this can be quite draining too. But watch for it coming in say 10-14 days-for the sign up and I'll leave the sign up going for about a week, okay? :D
Sounds like a plan, Stan!

celticnoodle

I had a dream about being in a car park and then over came a big sledge like father xmas has and it was pulled by 9 little dogs like french bulldogs they looked. It was bright yellow and they offered me a ride.

I had a look at dogs which emcompass the normal values of having strength and being loyal. I think this could be referring to your business partner.. It could reflect the need to work as a team to achieve a good relationship. The Dog can also indicate good fortune so seems to like with the other dreams showing the success of your venture.. I have this feeling the dogs who are the workers to keep the sled moving it could be in reference to your client base that the people who come for readings will become regulars and loyal.
I found this also
To dream about small dogs suggests that your ideas are compromising your moral integrity.

This could be due to the licensing issue I think.

I like yellow as this is always a positive sign.. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic.

So this seems to point towards the sharing of your skills and you being able to inspire others with your readings.

and finally I checked number 9 as I find numbers hold the clearest messages in my dreams in the past..

9-

Interesting the player who is the main striker in a team is number 9...

Nine: The spiritual meaning of number Nine bring us to the very height of vibrational frequencies in this number sequence. Nine represents attainment, satisfaction, accomplishment, and our success to achieve an influence in our circumstances. The spiritual meaning of number Nine deals with intellectual power, inventiveness, influence over situations and things. Nine beseeches us to recognize our own internal attributes, and extend these abilities out into the world to make a positive, influential difference.-- Whats your sign website.

Hope it is of some help.

wow! nice dream and thank you for all your work, KK. :) I agree. I think that all this does point to a good venture for me and I'm really now looking forward to it. Just hoping it is an opportunity still open for me! I am sure it is though.

To dream about small dogs suggests that your ideas are compromising your moral integrity.

This could be due to the licensing issue I think.
yes, you are correct. But, perhaps I'll go ahead and get this license while participating in the above. It'll be in the works at least, and then I will no longer have to feel like I am doing something unlawful.

thank you so much, KK for this dream!

I have really enjoyed this dream circle and looking forward to the next one which I shall definately be signing up for. I think that it has worked well and the days where one did not dream someone else would have. It was rich with answers for me and loved seeing how everyones dreams seemed to have a theme.

THANKYOU for organising it and will keep eyes peeled for the next one..

Yes, I so agree about this dream circle. I think it worked really well. I'm very pleased with it. You are also most welcome and I'm so glad to hear you'll be joining the next one too. be watching for it. I'll give us a rest of about a week-10 days and start the next thread then. sign ups will be for a week, so sign up there again. amanda will be joining in with us, someone new to the Dream Team--so we may have more new people and I may decide to break us up into two or more teams this time. We'll see how many people we get first.

linnie

Hello all :)

I am still reading the Dreaming your Soul back Home book, slowly, because Life is happening all around me, but this morning I came upon a paragraph in the chapter on dreaming about houses. I am on my phone so looking back through so many pages isn't workable, but in one of my dreams, perhaps for Daniel or around that time frame, I dreamt of a house where we walked up to the roof and saw a little toddler fall from the roof. In that house we found that the stairs just stopped midair, and we couldn't get through. Well, in this book, Robert Moss says that if you dream that you have trouble going downstairs, or if stairs "end abruptly in midair"(!!!!! That was totally how it was!!), the dream may be a spur to find the way to access buried memories and hidden parts of the self, including ancestral connections in the root cellar of your house of life".

I hope it's ok quoting him, but it's only a tiny snippet of his book, and for research/study purposes, and it felt very important.

Thank you, again, CN, and to everyone who dreamed for me, and I look forward to dreaming with you all again soon :).

DownUnderNZer

When home later I will look up a few things you may have overlooked CN...like red, numbers etc.

Been an interesting exercise and learning experience thats for sure. Well deserved break needed... :)

Didnt know dreams could be so insightful, but wish I understood them better at times.

DownUnderNZer

CelticNoodle

Additional info:

I kind of remember the girls being around the age of 16 too and when they said $65 I first thought $16 dollars..even $16.50.

RED: Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage, impulsiveness and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations. Consider the phrase "seeing red" to denote anger. Alternatively, the color red in your dream indicates a lack of energy. You are feeling tired or lethargic.

SIXTEEN: Sixteen symbolizes innocence, naivet, vulnerability, and tenderness. It also indicates some spiritual cleansing and destruction of the old and birth of the new. Alternatively, the dream may represents a coming of age for you. Consider the significance of "sweet sixteen".

SIXTY: This number is associated with time. It may refer to time running out or longevity.

MONEY: To give or spend money in your dream is analogous to giving love. You are looking for love.

SHOPPING: To dream that you are shopping symbolizes your needs and desires. It also represents opportunities and options that you come across in life. Consider what you are shopping for and what needs you are try to fulfill. In particular, to dream that you are shopping for food and groceries signifies your hidden attempt to buy the attention of others. If you are shopping for clothes, then it suggests that you are trying to put forth a new image.

TWO: (Two girls/two Police Officers): Two stands for balance, diversity, partnership, marriage cooperation, soul, or receptivity. It can also symbolize double weakness or double strength. The world is seen as being made up of dualities and opposites, as in the male and female, mother and father, light and dark, heaven and hell, yin and yang, etc.

UNIFORM: To dream that you or someone is in uniform signifies your need to belong or be part of a group. Alternatively, the dream may suggest that you are conforming too much to the beliefs of others. Learn to think for yourself and be your own person.

Thats about all I can think of right now....

Hope that adds a bit more.... :)

danieljuk

enjoyed this dream circle!
hope everyone got something from it :heart:

will think about the next circle when it comes! really interesting!

celticnoodle

I am still reading the Dreaming your Soul back Home book, slowly, because Life is happening all around me, but this morning I came upon a paragraph in the chapter on dreaming about houses. I am on my phone so looking back through so many pages isn't workable, but in one of my dreams, perhaps for Daniel or around that time frame, I dreamt of a house where we walked up to the roof and saw a little toddler fall from the roof. In that house we found that the stairs just stopped midair, and we couldn't get through. Well, in this book, Robert Moss says that if you dream that you have trouble going downstairs, or if stairs "end abruptly in midair"(!!!!! That was totally how it was!!), the dream may be a spur to find the way to access buried memories and hidden parts of the self, including ancestral connections in the root cellar of your house of life".

I hope it's ok quoting him, but it's only a tiny snippet of his book, and for research/study purposes, and it felt very important.

Thank you, again, CN, and to everyone who dreamed for me, and I look forward to dreaming with you all again soon :).

Oh, I hope Daniel or whomever it was for will see this and reply here. :) And, of course you aer welcome. I loved this Dream Team Divination. I am looking forward to the next one too.

danieljuk

thanks for requoting it CN! totally missed Linnie's post going through the thread at speed!
it was my week with many house dreams and the toddler in trouble!

how interesting! I will add it to my notes for my week :)
will have a think about buried memories , hidden parts of the self and ancestral connections

thanks so much for posting Linnie :)