Dream Divination 2013-001

DownUnderNZer

Last Dream: CelticNoodle

Not sure how relevant or not it is, but at least I remember it. :D

DREAM: I'm in a local shop buying a packet of Winfield Red smokes/cigarettes (no idea why as I dont smoke) and it costs $4.50 only the teenage shop assistant (and her friend) want to add on some extra charges and Im thinking $2.50 only the end amount is $65.00!!!

Im thinking that it is completely wrong and where is a police officer when you need one.

Anyways, Im asking her if she has calculated it right and trying to work out why it has jumped up so much, and then I realise her and her friend are planning to pocket what is added on as I see them whispering to one another in hushed tones. Me being a foreigner is why they are taking advantage I feel. (Seems like the USA).

N ext thing an African American police officer (with her partner) comes sauntering into the shop and stands n ext to me waiting for her turn to be served. Im thinking YES finally I get what I have asked for and tell her what has just happened.

Boy doe she step up to the plate! :bugeyed: She confronts this young female shop assistant and tells her off for doing what she is doing and makes it very clear that a packet of smokes doesnt cost $65!!! I am so relieved....

That was my dream.

Being ripped off and someone intervening to put that to a stop. All in all...a good ending. :)

NOTE: Dont open links above if you see any. When in YAHOO mail I was scaling up and down and opened up an advert by mistake, so seems to have attached to texts etc. I think it is sorted out now.

celticnoodle

I know I dreamt but again very hazy. Not sure what is going on as had a good sleep last night and cough has almost gone. Just been full on with family but all good....

Maybe tonight.... :)

Well, I'm glad you had a good nights sleep and sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. get well quick! :)

celticnoodle

Here is another bit of a dream for you, CN.

In the first part I'm driving through a mountain terrain and it's making me very nervous. (They do in real life, too. I have lived in flat Florida far too long! :)) Anyway, it seems to be a challenge for everyone. In fact, I watch, horrified as one car falls off the mountain, but there is nothing I can do but keep my own car on the road. I see the mountains as opportunities such as the one with which you are being presented and maybe you are a little nervous and perhaps have seen others attempt and fail the very thing you propose to do.

yeah, they can for me too--make me nervous! Yes, mountains are seen as opportunities. here is what I found on it:

Mountains
To see mountains in your dream signify many major obstacles and challenges that you have to overcome. If you are on top of the mountain, then it indicates that you have achieved and realized your goals. You have recognized your full potential. Alternatively, mountains denote a higher realm of consciousness, knowledge, and spiritual truth.
To dream that you are climbing a mountain signifies your determination and ambition.

so, yes, opportunities that I am having obstacles and challenges to overcome if I want to take advantage of them. I think you felt nervous--picking up on my nervousness, yes.

I arrive in a city which at first is nonspecific, but then turns out to be St Louis. I grew up in the suburbs of that city, so as a personal symbol St Louis may represent 'the cool place, the place where the actions is' and indeed, a city is a center of new ideas, cultural opportunities and even business opportunities.

well, this club is fairly popular from what I can tell--so perhaps if I am able to take advantage of this opportunity it suggests that it will be well received by the public who goes here and may really pay off for me (and them).

Next I am in a room of random people; it's like we are in someone else's house and it's all a bit musty and a little unkempt. Someone asks me to do a reading and I immediately reach for my tool of divination, which is not tarot or my crystals or anything I've ever seen in this world.

Let me see if I can describe it. Imagine a silver object that resembles a very large fork, only without tines, and hanging from it are many many strands of various types of exquisitely beautiful crystal beads. Somehow I am able to work with this object to be able to perceive the strands of fate that are currently influencing the questioner. Everyone goes quiet when they see this object and some people protest a bit as the table where I propose to read is in the same shape as the rest of the house and there is a feeling that this is not really a 'good place' to read. I am unperturbed, however. I mop the surface with my sleeve and say a prayer to invoke sacred space and 'voila'! I am ready to read! And that's the end of that dream.

:laugh: well, I do not have anything like that at all, but interestingly enough, I've lately been thinking about buying a new crystal called "Melody's stone" aka the super seven. It is actually 7 crystals together--and is gorgeous to look at and quite powerful, according to the few people who have posted about theirs on the crystal thread here lately. (check it out!). I wonder if you're dreaming of something like this? generally it is just ONE crystal with the 7 crystals blended together, but I've also seen some with each stone separate but fixed together - like in an earring or soemthing. :laugh: perhaps it is divine guidance telling me to not think of the price (they can get pricey) just buy it!!! :D

So...by now I am guessing that your opportunity is linked with your psychic skills and you are deciding about an opportunity to use them. Am I close? I apologize if you have shared more details here; I haven't had a chance to read other dreams and responses more closely!

Confession time. When you first posted your question, before I could even dream, I got a big "Yes! Tell her Yes!" :thumbsup:
yes, very close. :D No apologies req'd. The opportunity comes from a woman for whom I have read. She and her hubby manage a local club near me. well--the next town from me, but not too far of a drive. She use to be a neighbor to me and found out I read tarot and it all started with that. Then, I picked up on spirits, and the next thing you know she mentioned that her home was haunted--so I took pics and did a reading and also had it on the psychic circle--well, she's one of my best customers now. :D And she has sent me to others too. She has also introduced me to a young woman, whose little 4yr old boy sees spirits. I did a house reading for her too and picked up on a lot of spirit activity and found out that the one main spirit that he sees and talks to was his mothers great grandfather--whom the mother knew.

anyway, my friend who has made this offer to me, is really helpful to me with my 'business' because she's had good and has heard great things from the people she sent my way of my readings. TG. :D

thanks Mell

celticnoodle

Hello CN. I thought I hadn't dreamt last night until I picked up the Dreaming the Soul back Home book by Robert Moss and read about the meaning of shoes. I remembered two separate dreams.

One was of being in my local country town with some friends (identity uncertain now) and being carried or actually rigging up a walker with a seat to carry myself. (yes, even in the dream it was a confusing contraption!) We discussed the town as it was, now, with tall buildings, layer upon layer... Very citified! And we compared this to how it once was, asking one amongst us how it used to be years ago.. Pointing to particular buildings and saying "yes, that was the tallest one, that one there". Which is, in current reality, the tallest building in this still country-sized town.*

I remember dropping a shoe whilst fiddling with the walker/seat and nearly losing it in this dream, but seeing it in time and grabbing it. The shoe was the prompt that reminded me of my dreams when reading Robert Moss' book this morning. :) End of Dream.

interesting. well, tall buildings were not found, so I looked up:
Skyscraper
To see a skyscraper in your dream represents your high ideals, creativity, accomplishments and imagination. You always aim high at whatever you do. The skyscraper is seen as a metaphor for the foresights and achievements of man. Alternatively, the dream represents the phallus.

Shoes
In general, shoes represent your approach to life. Wearing shoes in your dream suggests that you are well-grounded or down to earth.�It also represents your convictions about your beliefs. If you dream that you lose your shoes, then it suggests that you are searching for your identity and finding yourself.

So, this makes sense too. It seems I am well grounded, however, I am in the process of finding myself. I am just about 'there' (finding myself) but every now and again need to remind myself that I have done so and not 'lose' it again. (does this make sense to you?? :p I know how I mean, just can't put it into words well. :laugh:)

In the other dream a close school buddy (a real life dear up to the minute friend and schoolmate from early high school years), and I were looking around a large house. I can't remember the details of it, except it was big, with many fine rooms, and clean, but it had very little character. There was an outbuilding, though, a converted 2 room stable or barn, much simpler than the 'big house', and in need of a thorough clear out (there was the distinct smell of mice throughout the barn, and very obvious mouse poo and nesting materials throughout, but no evidence of the creatures themselves.) Still, this little building had soul, and I was wistfully and genuinely contemplating a huge clean out so that I could claim the smaller, more soulful space as my home.*

I remember leaving a pair of shoes at the door to the barn, and looking at a pile if four pairs of shoes and wondering if I needed them all. (Another prompt from that book!!!)*

End of Dream.*
:laugh:

well, gee, this could be our property the way you dreamt of it, as we live in a very simple large farm house. It really does lack some character in my opinion--especially compared to our old home we had in Vermont, which was an old Victorian Lady--with lots of charm. *sigh* but this is a good solid home with good bones. We also have a barn, but it's even larger then our large home--it's a 3 story barn. anyway, I'm sure we have mice and know we have bats in one part of the barn too. hard to get rid of I'm afraid. :( never see them in there really--but do see what they leave behind. :eek:

however, I'm sure this is purely symbolic, so, I already know that a house in a dream is symbolic of your soul. And, I am a very plain and practical sort of person, as is my hub. Though, I am told we both are characters, so that part might not fit! :D

Barn
To see a barn in your dream signifies the feelings that are kept in your subconscious. There is a possibility that you may be holding back your instinctual action or natural urges.

and this would make sense for me too. :) I do tend to hold back a lot, not quite trusting myself and then regretting it. :laugh: I laugh because when I help others to develop, I tell them "don't hold back! no matter how silly it seems--blurt it out! it just may make sense!" and yet, I do the same thing. :rolleyes: easier said then done.

thank you very much, Linnie. makes great sense. and, please, read mell's dream - esp. the part about the multi colored crystals tied to a silver fork like item. do you think it COULD be a future super seven melody's crystal object? interesting, eh? I just may have to make something like that tool she saw! :p

celticnoodle

Not sure how relevant or not it is, but at least I remember it. :D

DREAM: I'm in a local shop buying a packet of Winfield Red smokes/cigarettes (no idea why as I dont smoke) and it costs $4.50 only the teenage shop assistant (and her friend) want to add on some extra charges and Im thinking $2.50 only the end amount is $65.00!!!

Im thinking that it is completely wrong and where is a police officer when you need one.

Anyways, Im asking her if she has calculated it right and trying to work out why it has jumped up so much, and then I realise her and her friend are planning to pocket what is added on as I see them whispering to one another in hushed tones. Me being a foreigner is why they are taking advantage I feel. (Seems like the USA).

:laugh: well, I don't smoke either, but lets see--the main focus of this dream is dishonesty--so I'll look that up first:

Liar
To dream that someone is a liar indicates your growing distrust for that person. You may have lost your faith in that individual. Alternatively, it suggests that you are no longer as confident.

well, I can only fit this with me not always feeling very confident with my own abilities - mainly in a room full of people. I'm much more at ease with one on one contact. put me in a room filled w/people to read, and I begin to get nervous. so, I think perhaps it'll fit this.

Buying
To dream that you or someone is buying something represents your acceptance of an idea, condition, or situation. Consider what item you are buying for additional analysis. Alternatively, the dream means that you are lacking something in your life and are looking for some form of fulfillment.

Yes, this definitely fits--I am trying to be accepting of this situation offered to me.
Cigarettes
To dream that you are smoking or offering a cigarette signifies your need for a break. It may also points to issues of�dependency . However if you are against smoking and have this dream, you need to analyze aspects of your waking life and what you are doing that may adversely affect your health.

and this I have NO IDEA what it pertains too! interesting though!

N ext thing an African American police officer (with her partner) comes sauntering into the shop and stands n ext to me waiting for her turn to be served. Im thinking YES finally I get what I have asked for and tell her what has just happened.

Boy doe she step up to the plate! :bugeyed: She confronts this young female shop assistant and tells her off for doing what she is doing and makes it very clear that a packet of smokes doesnt cost $65!!! I am so relieved....

That was my dream.

Being ripped off and someone intervening to put that to a stop. All in all...a good ending. :)

NOTE: Dont open links above if you see any. When in YAHOO mail I was scaling up and down and opened up an advert by mistake, so seems to have attached to texts etc. I think it is sorted out now.

Police
To see the police in your dream symbolizes structure, rules, power, authority and control. You need to put an end to your reckless behavior or else the law will catch up to you. Alternatively, the dream refers to failure in honoring your obligation and commitments.

:laugh: I do need to put an end to my feelings of fear of reading groups at a time. (I've done a few groups--but I've always known the majority of the people within the group, so it was not so bad, but here, it'll be groups of strangers together. :eek:) If I am strictly doing tarot readings only--I can have a table in another room, as they have a few rooms in this club.....that will be a bit easier--but I'm not sure how they want it set up if I do this.

thnx Downunder.

celticnoodle

AND..........

if anyone still has any dreams for me, feel free to post it, but after me it is over. :) it was great fun and very interesting, don't you think?

I am wanting to do another one, and will have it labeled as DREAM TEAM DIVINATION 2013-002. So, do keep your eyes open for it and sign up again. I will probably put it up on Monday, (God willing!) or shortly after and it will again be in divination of course. I hope ya'll got as much out of this as I did and I hope to see ya'll there again for the next one. If anyone has anything to add--any way to improve this, please post your ideas here! if you know of another AT'er who would be interested in joining in with us--send them here!!! I know a few others were interested in it, but I have a horrible memory--and can't recall, and would love it if more joined in with us.

spread the word! :D

and thank you all for participating.

Amanda

I want to try dreaming for someone!! :D

Think you could automatically sign me up on the next one when you post it, or send me a reminder when you post it?

krystalkitty

Final Dream for CN..

I had a dream about being in a car park and then over came a big sledge like father xmas has and it was pulled by 9 little dogs like french bulldogs they looked. It was bright yellow and they offered me a ride.

I had a look at dogs which emcompass the normal values of having strength and being loyal. I think this could be referring to your business partner.. It could reflect the need to work as a team to achieve a good relationship. The Dog can also indicate good fortune so seems to like with the other dreams showing the success of your venture.. I have this feeling the dogs who are the workers to keep the sled moving it could be in reference to your client base that the people who come for readings will become regulars and loyal.
I found this also
To dream about small dogs suggests that your ideas are compromising your moral integrity.

This could be due to the licensing issue I think.

I like yellow as this is always a positive sign.. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic.

So this seems to point towards the sharing of your skills and you being able to inspire others with your readings.

and finally I checked number 9 as I find numbers hold the clearest messages in my dreams in the past..

9-

Interesting the player who is the main striker in a team is number 9...

Nine: The spiritual meaning of number Nine bring us to the very height of vibrational frequencies in this number sequence. Nine represents attainment, satisfaction, accomplishment, and our success to achieve an influence in our circumstances. The spiritual meaning of number Nine deals with intellectual power, inventiveness, influence over situations and things. Nine beseeches us to recognize our own internal attributes, and extend these abilities out into the world to make a positive, influential difference.-- Whats your sign website.

Hope it is of some help.

I have really enjoyed this dream circle and looking forward to the next one which I shall definately be signing up for. I think that it has worked well and the days where one did not dream someone else would have. It was rich with answers for me and loved seeing how everyones dreams seemed to have a theme.

THANKYOU for organising it and will keep eyes peeled for the next one..

linnie

thank you very much, Linnie. makes great sense. and, please, read mell's dream - esp. the part about the multi colored crystals tied to a silver fork like item. do you think it COULD be a future super seven melody's crystal object? interesting, eh? I just may have to make something like that tool she saw! :p

Hello CN :) We possibly all need a breather for a moment, but, yes, more dreamers queueing up already! :)

I have heard of Melody's stone, the Super Seven, but despite frequenting Gemfest annually, and spending a fortune, I haven't yet found one. I can't order onine, as i need to 'feel' the crystal's temperament :) One day, perhaps. Good fortune with all that you do, CN. Thanks for orchestrating the thread (((((((hug)))))))

Mellaenn

AND..........

if anyone still has any dreams for me, feel free to post it, but after me it is over. :) it was great fun and very interesting, don't you think?
It was great!

I am wanting to do another one, and will have it labeled as DREAM TEAM DIVINATION 2013-002. So, do keep your eyes open for it and sign up again. I will probably put it up on Monday, (God willing!) or shortly after and it will again be in divination of course. I hope ya'll got as much out of this as I did and I hope to see ya'll there again for the next one. If anyone has anything to add--any way to improve this, please post your ideas here! if you know of another AT'er who would be interested in joining in with us--send them here!!! I know a few others were interested in it, but I have a horrible memory--and can't recall, and would love it if more joined in with us.

spread the word! :D

and thank you all for participating.
Thank you for coordinating it! And thanks to all of the rest of you on the Dream Team; each of you had something very special to add to the process and I learned a lot. I will probably participate again on the next one, especially if y'all don't mind that I usually only ever post one or two dreams each week.

Hello CN :) We possibly all need a breather for a moment, but, yes, more dreamers queueing up already! :)
I agree; will look for your post of the next Dream Team event but it would be good to have a little time before it starts.