Dream Divination 2013-001

YDM42

Well I knew the pregnancy was indeed a new business venture or new idea growing inside of your mind. I can see the fear of being judged and thought of as a criminal, as fitting in with the baby with tattoos.... and the rest is just a whole lot of confusion. The good thing is that we had Judge Joe on our side, that is until he finds out that it is is son who is the father! So even though this dream didn't give you a clear yes or no, it sure as heck is asking you to examine your intuition, fears and concerns. It may be more of your fear is what people with think of you than legal trouble. I guess the desire to be closer could be or point to the desire to really contribute, since I taped a big over sized point of amethyst to my forehead before I went to sleep, praying to have clear dream recall.
Okay, well, I decided to look much of this up in the dream site I frequent. now, I already know that a pregnancy points to a beginning of things--which makes perfect sense, though it did say on this site this:

To dream that someone else is pregnant indicates that you are experiencing a closer connection to this person.

I think it must have to do with the development of a new thing though. However, what really concerns me is the court thingy. because this is my whole reason of holding back from this opportunity in the first place. I'm terrified of being arrested and charged with breaking the law, since I do not have a business license for this.

Courthouse
To see a courthouse in your dream indicates that you are being judged.

yes, exactly the above!

Court
To dream that you are in court standing up for charges against you signifies your struggle with issues of fear and guilt. A situation or circumstance in your life is giving you much distress and worry. You feel that you are being judged in some way and need to defend yourself.

It doesn't indicate anything about if you are in court suing another - but this is still true in my case/question--I am worried about it and afraid I'll have to defend myself.

thnx again, YDM42

celticnoodle

Well I knew the pregnancy was indeed a new business venture or new idea growing inside of your mind. I can see the fear of being judged and thought of as a criminal, as fitting in with the baby with tattoos....

:p yeah, really! :laugh:

and the rest is just a whole lot of confusion. The good thing is that we had Judge Joe on our side, that is until he finds out that it is is son who is the father!
:laugh: yes, again. I wonder if one of the judges in our area has a close family member who is a diviner??? :p

So even though this dream didn't give you a clear yes or no, it sure as heck is asking you to examine your intuition, fears and concerns. It may be more of your fear is what people with think of you than legal trouble. I guess the desire to be closer could be or point to the desire to really contribute, since I taped a big over sized point of amethyst to my forehead before I went to sleep, praying to have clear dream recall.

:laugh: I hope you didn't have to roll over and get hurt as a result!

krystalkitty

:p

well, I had to look it all up--

Beach
To see the beach in your dream symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual.

To dream that you are relaxing on a beach signifies that the coming weeks will be calm and tranquil for you. Your stress will be alleviated and you will find peace of mind.

so, this seems to be pretty accurate as to my state of mind in this question. however, it also appears that I really have nothing to worry about I guess. YEA!

Sea
To see the sea in your dream represents your subconscious and the transition between your subconscious and conscious. As with all water symbols, it also represents your emotions. The dream may also be a pun on your understanding and perception of a situation. "I see" or perhaps there is something you need to "see" more clearly. Alternatively, the dream indicates a need to reassure yourself or to offer reassurance to someone.�It brings about hope, a new perspective and a positive outlook on life no matter how difficult your current problems may be.

well, this seems to support above, doesn't it? seems I have nothing to really worry about.

yes, I agree with both ideas. thank you. :)

well this is very accurate too. the ups and downs is me wanting to pursue my business by advertising more locally and taking advantage of the shops here in the area. I so want to do this and have already a few shops interested. I am somewhat overwhelmed by it all because just as I begin to feel confident that my NY friends who divine are correct, that I have nothing to worry about--I begin to worry. :p I'm such a worry wart about this stuff! lol! so the surfing is so right on!

thank you so much, KK.

It does look positive as everything was really mellow and calming and the definations fit together well to build a whole picture... the fact you say you calm and then you worry etc kind of gives the impression of the wave as they pull back and come forward.. I can imagine that you are overwhelmed though with all the choice and decisions that you have to make.

linnie

I wonder if this dream of yours is telling me to appreciate what I have and to not chase after bigger and seemingly better things? Though, I'm yet to determine how to fit this in with my question.

Also, btw, really cool that you have one that has been with you for so long. I honestly never do anything to "cleanse" my stones anymore, because I generally keep them all close to a piece of clear quartz that I have--which is suppose to be a good crystal cleanser.

thank you, Linnie.
You are most welcome, CN. (No more last night, BTW).

I wondered about how that fitted in with your question, too, unless the 'bigger and better' actually refers to that opportunity?

Yes, clear quartz or amethyst, although some people mention others which are reputed to be the only stones the clear other crystals' accumulated energies... I just see them droop occasionally, even the quartz or amethyst themselves, so I take them out, a handful at a time, for a rain bath and hopefully a moon bath and sunbath as well. It gets rid of dust and they sparkle with joy. You can feel their pleasure :).

celticnoodle

Yes, clear quartz or amethyst, although some people mention others which are reputed to be the only stones the clear other crystals' accumulated energies... I just see them droop occasionally, even the quartz or amethyst themselves, so I take them out, a handful at a time, for a rain bath and hopefully a moon bath and sunbath as well. It gets rid of dust and they sparkle with joy. You can feel their pleasure :).
linnie that last few lines even sound poetic. :) I need to play with my crystals more. I have them and they just sit around and sometimes for months w/o me touching them. sad, eh?

Mellaenn

Q: I was recently offered an opportunity that could really help me in many ways, but I'm not sure that it is wise to take advantage of. So, I'm hoping your dreams can steer me in the right direction of this choice. Do I take advantage of it, or do I pass this one up?

Thanks! :D

Here is the dream I had for you CN. In the first part of the dream I'm gathering things with the intention of going in to town. I few of the objects I want to take don't seem to fit into my purse including a miniature TV that I find so incredibly charming. Reluctantly I leave it behind and set out.

As I walk along the sidewalk, it is like being on the streets of Manhattan, with all of the crowds of people walking along and waiting at the cross-walks and moving as one huge group with the light. I go into a store that seems to be all about celebrating special things in life. In fact, the people shopping in the store all appear to be there to celebrate something or other and so I offer my congratulations. There are so many beautiful things in there; including some intricate little charms that say things like "Congratulations!" and "You're Number One!" That was it for the dream.

Some thoughts on the dream...the little TV strikes me as your gift of intuitive ability, being able to "tune in and receive information". In the dream was a feeling of being reluctant to leave it behind, so if your decision denies your talent in some way, this may be worth consideration.

Walking with the crowds felt OK, but not something one would want to do every day. In fact, in dream I went into the store to get away from the crowd, so it may indicate for you a possibility to depart from the customary, 'safe' but crowded path. The store can be a place to shop for a new way of thinking or a change. If your choice in any way would encompass a way to celebrate life or to help others do so, I think that is where your spirit wants to be.

As all dreams are, just food for thought! :grin: Perhaps I will have another dream this weekend/

celticnoodle

Here is the dream I had for you CN. In the first part of the dream I'm gathering things with the intention of going in to town. I few of the objects I want to take don't seem to fit into my purse including a miniature TV that I find so incredibly charming. Reluctantly I leave it behind and set out.

:laugh: my mil had a miniature tv that she could put on the palm of her hand! she was so addicted to tv, she had one for every room, and even carried one into the bathroom with her when she was taking a bath! :bugeyed: the tiny one was for the car. :laugh:

As I walk along the sidewalk, it is like being on the streets of Manhattan, with all of the crowds of people walking along and waiting at the cross-walks and moving as one huge group with the light. I go into a store that seems to be all about celebrating special things in life. In fact, the people shopping in the store all appear to be there to celebrate something or other and so I offer my congratulations. There are so many beautiful things in there; including some intricate little charms that say things like "Congratulations!" and "You're Number One!" That was it for the dream.

:D oooh. dare I hope that this is what I'll get IF I do decide to carry on with accepting the opportunity offered to me?! :laugh: I like this dream!!! THANK YOU!!! :)

Some thoughts on the dream...the little TV strikes me as your gift of intuitive ability, being able to "tune in and receive information". In the dream was a feeling of being reluctant to leave it behind, so if your decision denies your talent in some way, this may be worth consideration.

yes, well, I'm always afraid that I won't be able to connect 100%. so I do 'worry' about that all the time too.

Walking with the crowds felt OK, but not something one would want to do every day. In fact, in dream I went into the store to get away from the crowd, so it may indicate for you a possibility to depart from the customary, 'safe' but crowded path. The store can be a place to shop for a new way of thinking or a change. If your choice in any way would encompass a way to celebrate life or to help others do so, I think that is where your spirit wants to be.

As all dreams are, just food for thought! :grin: Perhaps I will have another dream this weekend/

Well, this opportunity wouldn't be something that would go on every week--just now and again--so I can see how this would relate. And, yes, you are right. I do want to help others celebrate life.

thank you so much, Mell. :)

DownUnderNZer

I know I dreamt but again very hazy. Not sure what is going on as had a good sleep last night and cough has almost gone. Just been full on with family but all good....

Maybe tonight.... :)

Mellaenn

Here is another bit of a dream for you, CN.

In the first part I'm driving through a mountain terrain and it's making me very nervous. (They do in real life, too. I have lived in flat Florida far too long! :)) Anyway, it seems to be a challenge for everyone. In fact, I watch, horrified as one car falls off the mountain, but there is nothing I can do but keep my own car on the road. I see the mountains as opportunities such as the one with which you are being presented and maybe you are a little nervous and perhaps have seen others attempt and fail the very thing you propose to do.

I arrive in a city which at first is nonspecific, but then turns out to be St Louis. I grew up in the suburbs of that city, so as a personal symbol St Louis may represent 'the cool place, the place where the actions is' and indeed, a city is a center of new ideas, cultural opportunities and even business opportunities.

Next I am in a room of random people; it's like we are in someone else's house and it's all a bit musty and a little unkempt. Someone asks me to do a reading and I immediately reach for my tool of divination, which is not tarot or my crystals or anything I've ever seen in this world.

Let me see if I can describe it. Imagine a silver object that resembles a very large fork, only without tines, and hanging from it are many many strands of various types of exquisitely beautiful crystal beads. Somehow I am able to work with this object to be able to perceive the strands of fate that are currently influencing the questioner. Everyone goes quiet when they see this object and some people protest a bit as the table where I propose to read is in the same shape as the rest of the house and there is a feeling that this is not really a 'good place' to read. I am unperturbed, however. I mop the surface with my sleeve and say a prayer to invoke sacred space and 'voila'! I am ready to read! And that's the end of that dream.

So...by now I am guessing that your opportunity is linked with your psychic skills and you are deciding about an opportunity to use them. Am I close? I apologize if you have shared more details here; I haven't had a chance to read other dreams and responses more closely!

Confession time. When you first posted your question, before I could even dream, I got a big "Yes! Tell her Yes!" :thumbsup:

linnie

Hello CN. I thought I hadn't dreamt last night until I picked up the Dreaming the Soul back Home book by Robert Moss and read about the meaning of shoes. I remembered two separate dreams.

One was of being in my local country town with some friends (identity uncertain now) and being carried or actually rigging up a walker with a seat to carry myself. (yes, even in the dream it was a confusing contraption!) We discussed the town as it was, now, with tall buildings, layer upon layer... Very citified! And we compared this to how it once was, asking one amongst us how it used to be years ago.. Pointing to particular buildings and saying "yes, that was the tallest one, that one there". Which is, in current reality, the tallest building in this still country-sized town.*

I remember dropping a shoe whilst fiddling with the walker/seat and nearly losing it in this dream, but seeing it in time and grabbing it. The shoe was the prompt that reminded me of my dreams when reading Robert Moss' book this morning. :) End of Dream.

In the other dream a close school buddy (a real life dear up to the minute friend and schoolmate from early high school years), and I were looking around a large house. I can't remember the details of it, except it was big, with many fine rooms, and clean, but it had very little character. There was an outbuilding, though, a converted 2 room stable or barn, much simpler than the 'big house', and in need of a thorough clear out (there was the distinct smell of mice throughout the barn, and very obvious mouse poo and nesting materials throughout, but no evidence of the creatures themselves.) Still, this little building had soul, and I was wistfully and genuinely contemplating a huge clean out so that I could claim the smaller, more soulful space as my home.*

I remember leaving a pair of shoes at the door to the barn, and looking at a pile if four pairs of shoes and wondering if I needed them all. (Another prompt from that book!!!)*

End of Dream.*