My Crystal Ball

GotH

Dang it! Read this whole thread...now I want one. lol Very beatiful crystal ball, Goddess!

Thank you! :)

Now why don't you get yourself a sphere too Madam Empress and join us in the "Ball Room" for some "games." :)

You know ya want to. You're welcome to join anytime.

EmpressArwen

Thank you! :)

Now why don't you get yourself a sphere too Madam Empress and join us in the "Ball Room" for some "games." :)

You know ya want to. You're welcome to join anytime.

Enabler. The peer pressure is. just. too. much. lol My husband already thinks I'm a flakey weirdo with the tarot card thing. I can't wait to see his face when I tell him that I need a crystal ball..hahahaha...it's good for me to keep him on his toes. lol I defintely see a crystal ball in my future. Yes, it is foretold. :)

celticnoodle

I told my mother about the first couple of sessions with my ball. Then recently about the pyramids. Now she's afraid I'm TOO into my ball and that it's going to swallow me up and take my soul. :laugh: She's a hoot.
:laugh: and to think SHE did this to you! :p (just kidding).

I'd love to hear more stories about your aunt and her ball. :)
ah, well....one not so funny story, but a wise one with a lesson involved in it, that comes to mind:

My aunt was reading her 'ball' and saw a mini-movie of her niece roller skating down a hill and losing control of herself on the skates. She skated out into the road at the bottom of the hill and was hit by a large truck and layed motionless in the street--a real mess and a group of people around her all screaming, then the ambulance.

Now, what you need to know is that this aunt had 2 nieces, both about the same age--but she knew this scene depicted my mother--who was known to 'live' on her rollerskates, and had already broken her arm 3 or 4 times as a result of her 'shenanigans'.

So, Auntie called her sister and told her to keep my mother inside--and gave her the reason why--(the story the ball showed). So that day, my mom was kept inside and not allowed to go out to play. only.........

it was not my mom that had the accident. It was the other niece--who rarely skated! She decided that day to go roller skating. She lost control while skating down a hill on the sidewalk and couldn't stop--and flew out into the street, was hit by a truck. She was pretty banged up too, sadly. Still messed up as a result of the injuries sustained, as it broke her spine, her hips and leg. She had to have multiple surgeries and was in the hospital for about a year after the first round of surgeries.

Not a nice story to share about the ball, but also one reason why my family feel you should be very wary about reading for people in the family as well as those you hold close and dear. Because, you CAN get the wrong message!

Now, the young girl who did get hurt and my mother are the only two left living from that side of the family. She still has issues as a result of that terrible accident, but does live a fairly 'normal' life over all.

didn't mean to be a downer--but that was the first story I could recall hearing about. I'll have to think on some others.

Okay so when you say Tuesday, do you mean Tuesday USA time?
:laugh: yes, it can be USA time. Poland is 6 hours ahead of USA Eastern Standard time. So, I'll try to post it before I go to bed in Poland. I generally go to bed between 9:30pm and 10pm. So that will be mid afternoon for the USA EST. I have one of my 'smaller' balls packed up and ready for scrying! :D

Phoenix11

Enabler. The peer pressure is. just. too. much. lol My husband already thinks I'm a flakey weirdo with the tarot card thing. I can't wait to see his face when I tell him that I need a crystal ball..hahahaha...it's good for me to keep him on his toes. lol I defintely see a crystal ball in my future. Yes, it is foretold. :)

She is an enabler :D Mine is scheduled to arrive next week! Let me know if you want a link to some reasonably priced balls ;)

celticnoodle

ya know...while you are waiting for your crystal ball to come in, you can in the meantime scry with a bowl of tap water. You could even add ice cubes if you wish--but its not necessary. Some people like to use a crystal bowl filled with water, but again, not necessary. it is wise to pick a bowl that is plain in color on the 'inside' of the bowl that will hold the water.

you would read it by just sitting in front of it and looking inside the bowl. still your mind, (but don't stare--you ARE allowed to blink!) and pay attention to anything that you see, hear, feel, etc.

Phoenix11

ya know...while you are waiting for your crystal ball to come in, you can in the meantime scry with a bowl of tap water. You could even add ice cubes if you wish--but its not necessary. Some people like to use a crystal bowl filled with water, but again, not necessary. it is wise to pick a bowl that is plain in color on the 'inside' of the bowl that will hold the water.

you would read it by just sitting in front of it and looking inside the bowl. still your mind, (but don't stare--you ARE allowed to blink!) and pay attention to anything that you see, hear, feel, etc.

I've read about trying to scry with a bowl of water, but haven't tried it...I might just have to! I do have a small selenite ball which is slightly smaller than a baseball. I tried scrying with it a few weeks ago and saw an aqua colored glow near my fingers as I was holding it, but haven't tried again since.

I am anxious to get my ball!

stonesatiety

ah, well....one not so funny story, but a wise one with a lesson involved in it, that comes to mind:

My aunt was reading her 'ball' and saw a mini-movie of her niece roller skating down a hill and losing control of herself on the skates. She skated out into the road at the bottom of the hill and was hit by a large truck and layed motionless in the street--a real mess and a group of people around her all screaming, then the ambulance...

Not a nice story to share about the ball, but also one reason why my family feel you should be very wary about reading for people in the family as well as those you hold close and dear. Because, you CAN get the wrong message!

I agree with reading for those close to us. It's a mine field of projections and holds. Your aunt's message was spot on, but her interpretation was incorrect. In hindsight, they should've corralled both young girls! There's always a deeper reason, but that doesn't make it easier to experience some of this stuff.

stonesatiety

EmpressArwen and Phoenix11: Welcome to the party! You can scrye looking at the wall or ceiling if you want, lacking a ball. ;-)

GotH

My aunt was reading her 'ball' and saw a mini-movie of her niece roller skating down a hill and losing control of herself on the skates. She skated out into the road at the bottom of the hill and was hit by a large truck and layed motionless in the street--a real mess and a group of people around her all screaming, then the ambulance.

Now, what you need to know is that this aunt had 2 nieces, both about the same age--but she knew this scene depicted my mother--who was known to 'live' on her rollerskates, and had already broken her arm 3 or 4 times as a result of her 'shenanigans'.

So, Auntie called her sister and told her to keep my mother inside--and gave her the reason why--(the story the ball showed). So that day, my mom was kept inside and not allowed to go out to play. only.........

it was not my mom that had the accident. It was the other niece--who rarely skated! She decided that day to go roller skating. She lost control while skating down a hill on the sidewalk and couldn't stop--and flew out into the street, was hit by a truck. She was pretty banged up too, sadly. Still messed up as a result of the injuries sustained, as it broke her spine, her hips and leg. She had to have multiple surgeries and was in the hospital for about a year after the first round of surgeries.

Now, the young girl who did get hurt and my mother are the only two left living from that side of the family. She still has issues as a result of that terrible accident, but does live a fairly 'normal' life over all.

didn't mean to be a downer--but that was the first story I could recall hearing about. I'll have to think on some others.

:laugh: yes, it can be USA time. Poland is 6 hours ahead of USA Eastern Standard time. So, I'll try to post it before I go to bed in Poland. I generally go to bed between 9:30pm and 10pm. So that will be mid afternoon for the USA EST. I have one of my 'smaller' balls packed up and ready for scrying! :D

:eek: Now that is some pretty intense stuff! And I'm sure it all made sense AFTER the fact. Perhaps we are not supposed to interfere with "destiny?" (???) Or are these images warnings for us to step in? What are we supposed to do with them?

Thanks so much for sharing this sad story. She obviously had some serious giftedness going there.

-------------

Okay.. So Tuesday it shall be. We can begin posting our stuff anytime on Tuesday. :D I'm looking fwd to this.. :cool2:

GotH

I tried scrying with it a few weeks ago and saw an aqua colored glow near my fingers as I was holding it, but haven't tried again since.

I am anxious to get my ball!
Hey there... When you saw this glow, did you see it through the ball or no? I've saw a violet aura around my fingers but it was through the ball as I was holding it. The cool thing is the way it formed.. Like an invisible violet pen began tracing my hand! :)