crossroads divination (literal crossroads), anyone familiar?

katieb

Hi katieb!

Alrighty - sorry for the delay I had to run errands after breakky. I sat at on the corner table of a street cafe at a busy crossroads up from the beach in my sunny coastal town. It's a street full of cafe's so it's often quite busy. I read for you at 10am :)

As I said, it's usually busy at this crossroads and during the lead up to 10am there was a lot of traffic passing through, quite a few customers in the cafe including a crying baby at the table next to me. However, when I started observing at 10 it was quiet - the baby had stopped crying, hardly anyone spoke in the cafe and not even a handful of cars drove through the intersection. It was peaceful and breezy. I took this as a good sign, it was calm instead of the usual chaos.

The next thing that happened was a women walked through with a dalmation dog. I think I've only ever seen a real dalmation two or three times in my whole life - they are not a common breed around where I live so I took note and had to google after what the dalmation could symbolise. Some meanings that came up were the balance of yin and yang... but what I read and liked the idea of was that in the past dalmations fromed strong bonds with horses in the days of stagecoaches, and were fierce protectors of the horses. Of course horses are strong symbols for intuition - so I took this as a sign that you are strongly paired with your intuition and when I thought about the yin and yang, I thought spiritual and corporal world in balance.

Then the cafe staff came over to attend to our table (we'd already placed our order beforehand so I wasn't expecting it) to place cutlery and water... so then I thought it was a sign that you would be "serving" people. I had to put down the key in my hand to take something off the wait staff, so I took that as the end of the reading.

I think they were pretty good signs to take up professional reading. So the signs for me pointed to a yes :)

About five minutes before 10am a heap of school kids did pass through doing some surveys, I don't know if that's significant or too early before the hour but my after thought was that maybe a bit more learning could be had first??

Good luck katieb. I hope you enjoyed the crossroads reading!!

I very much enjoyed this! The only time my mind stops racing a million miles a minute is when I'm reading tarot. It quiet the circus in there and time stops. So i can see how everything would stop moving for you when normally it's a busy intersection.

My strongest desire has been to help others and yes i guess you can say serve...but serve the higher powers.

Tarot and divination are always about learning and maybe it's for me not to lose sight of that. Growth. ..like children is important and necessary.

This confirms to me that i am on the right path, thank you so much!

Dluv

So Dluv, how do you feel about the reading? What does your gut say? Is it positive? :) It's interesting that you got so many signs related to love and friendship. It looks positive to me, and also perhaps a sign that you gotta keep in touch and cherish the friendship. But eventually it's your personal feeling about it that matters, I guess :)

I'd love to hear what others make of this.

Honestly, at first... I felt rather disappointed.... Like nothing was happening.
But I did really like the thumbs up in the beginning.
In the end though, especially after I saw his name, I felt happy about it.

Dluv

lol cute. I would definitely take this as a good sign that he's coming back.
Yep. Made me smile

This could be an answer to your "should I wait for him?". Go out, have fun, be with friends...just don't get serious with anyone.
Ok... Noted.

Another sign of him coming back and you being a couple again.
Cool!

It may be longer than you think until he is back...and when he is back, he may leave again for work. It will be up to you to decide if you want to be with "a guy who is always working".
Yeah, I think it might be :-( also he probably will leave again for work.

Have you been in contact with him. Volume being low could be represented by a small amount of communication...you want to increase the "volume" so to speak.
I totally think you're right here. We have had brief contact, I totally want to increase the volume.

eyes up...looking for something, searching, hopeful, expectant...not sure here
Could be, and I think ladybugs are good luck too!

Maybe he will fly in soon for a visit, or you should fly to see him
He just left, but he said he'd be back in a few months... If not, I would like to go for a visit, if he would like me to.

This could be a "hey, get moving! You want this guy? Do something about it!" thing.
Haha that's cute. He knows I want him ;-) I think...

Could you be interested in starting a family...maybe with this guy...looks like if you do see him, you might want to be careful to not get pregnant if you don't want to...OR...it could be a warning about pregnancy in general, so be safe no matter who you see.
I do want to start a family, and I think I do want to with him.

A family kind of guy? Hoping he eventually wants kids?
Yep! That's what I hope for.

Could be saying that he would be happy or surprise to hear from you.
Perhaps,!

LOL maybe the guy is going to surprise YOU. show up or call unexpectedly?
I wish! He's not the most romantic guy on the planet tho..,

You miss each other.
Awwww I know I miss him.

Love! and the universe even sent you physical conformation of LOVE with HIM. Nice!
Yeah.. Seeing his name?!? It's not a very common name these days. That one blew me out of the water. I was not expecting that!

I think your assessment is right. I think it maybe slow and there is no harm in going out there in the world. Don't sit there on the couch pining away the entire time he is gone, but also don't get yourself into a new situation that will be hard to get out of when he comes back. Anyway, just my take. Hopefully, it gave you something to work with. :)

He did make a point to tell me that I was his before he left... So I do t really plan on getting into anything at this time. I am just hoping that when he gets back, he will be clear about what he wants with me.... Men! Ha

Thanks again so much! Very insightful!

LittleOne

Hi Goddessofthehunter! What a comprehensive read! I am on my phone right now so hopefully I can get the formatting right with all the quotes :)

"My ex, C, keeps popping back into communication with me. I am told he still has a role to play in my life, but also that I have the free will to just walk away and let him go. I don't know what to do? Turn left, and keep interacting with him. Or turn right, and watch him disappear into the distance?"

Observations

I stuck to the rules with the intention of reading for you on the hour at 10 o'clock, not talking to anyone and holding a key. As I walked to the intersection, I paid attention to some details I felt were setting me up for the understanding of the kind of energy that's between the two of you.

The first thing I noticed was a black bird flying in the opposite direction of where I was headed.

As continued walking, I noticed a car run a stop sign. Seems that someone was in a hurry to move on here.

I continue walking and I notice a woman looking in a realty shop viewing homes for sale while a man stumbles out of the same business looking lost. :laugh:

I continue to walk and notice some young, jackass guy nearly run over an elderly man as he was crossing the street at a different intersection. I call him a jackass because I felt he was intentionally trying to scare him as he put the skids on his bike as he was nearing him. :mad:

As I neared the intersection I planned on observing, I notice a man on a bike nearly get run over by a woman in a sports utility vehicle. :eek: He shakes his fist at her and yells a few things. I don't believe she intentionally was trying to tag him but came close.

I finally arrive to my spot as the clock tower strikes 10. :)

First thing I notice is a pigeon in the street. This little bird too almost gets run over by a car!!! :bugeyed:

I then hear an older surfer on the phone making plans with a friend. He sounds very happy and excited to be talking with his buddy. It seems that the convo is very pleasing to him as they are making plans for the friend to come over and work on something in his garage with his tools. The words "I'm in!" come out very loud and clear.

Next a woman attempts to cross the street with 2 loved ones. She sees a car wanting to turn the corner that she's trying to cross and she takes caution to bring attention to the driver of the car that she doesn't want her and her loved ones to be run over. :!:

Next I see a city worker sweeping the street.

Finally I see a mom I recognize from my kids school. She's walking with her son to the corner when I hear the boy who is wearing a backpack say, "Bye bye mom!" He then runs off with an older woman. Grandma maybe? The mom stays there and watches them walk away.

Gosh! What a crazy intersection, is it normally this chaotic?? Haha, I suppose I live in a smallish town so it's never too busy.

Interpretation

I'll try to explain the bird's symbolism, the energy and direction of what I observed and the symbolism of the people.

The black bird gave me an idea of where things were or were headed for you two. Opposite directions! The pigeon in the street along with the many collisions I observed seems to describe the reckless energy of what's inside of your interaction with each other. And the people seem to symbolize who you are and what is going on between you two.

We are a million miles apart and I'm trying to move forward with life and do things to guaranteed way. He seems to just think good things will happen without any effort and is always chasing something rather than working towards it. So different directions or approaches to life.

The relationship has always been rather reckless. A whirlwind romance over several years. Impossible to keep together but passionate. Like a bad foreign film.

I can tell you right away that there seems to be a difference in maturity levels between you and C. The jackass seems to show that at times and well, the mother and son at the end of the observation seems to point to that as well. The woman looking at homes seems to show you looking for stability, while the stumbling man shows someone who is lost. :) Could this be describing you and C and where you two are or were at?

Yes, yes, yes! He is always lost because of his approach. I understand because I used to be just like him. Now I am settling, and figuring it out, and following the stabilised path. On a more literal note, we have both talked about buying houses for years and I am getting close to buying one. Who knows where he is at!

He's not so much a jackass, but he can be thoughtless and immature.

The excited surfer to me indicates to me that there are still friendly vibes between you two but I also get feelings of a desire to have a "friends with benefits" thing going on. The talk of a garage and tools, and when he said "I'm in!" makes me wonder if there is some remaining sexuality that or may not be serious here when it comes to the two of you. ;)

As you can see there was a lot of near hits or collisions happening during my observation and it seems that all actions seemed to be about people or birds going in opposite directions. The black bird flying in a different direction while the pigeon almost gets run over. The people on bikes vs the people in cars. Again, these all seem to point to where things are and have been going with your interaction with each other. The base energy tells me that there is no vibrational flow in the same direction, it's crossing.

Well, I will always be sexually attracted to him.

The order of events was interesting. Running the stop sign... Our relationship started when he he was with another girl. I didn't know at the time. But he should've stopped it with her first. Then the young man intentionally trying to scare the older one makes me think of our first break up. Followed by the woman almost running over the cyclist I can see as our next break up where I got a little too swept away with something I'm passionate about that we fought over, he took it hard and never really got over it. He took it to heart.

He would have to be the blackbird running away, I'm the pigeon letting him run me down.

I get that after so many "near hits" you like the guarded woman crossing the street, is going to finally get tired and sweep up all chaotic energy if you haven't already. You did say C was an ex. I feel that it's all been too damaging and someone just doesn't want to deal with it anymore. Time to clean up?

I am the damaged one and I don't want to deal with it. I'm trying to sweep him out of my energy. Cord cutting, cleansing. When I feel any negative thoughts or feelings I actively try to dissolve the energy and let it float away.

Well along with the clean up, you might feel you'll be able to allow the boy to go off with another woman. The older woman doesn't necessarily have to mean another woman, but could symbolize something that holds his attention for awhile or something he's excited about. But here's the turning point.....

Because he's a boy and not a man, he'll be coming home to his Momma eventually because he still needs her. Because I know of her and have seen her interaction with her son, I know she will be excited about his return and will welcome him completely when he does. This tells me you'll most likely continue communicating with him as the lessons to be learned are possibly more about his growth and not so much yours so you have a necessary position in his life right now. :)

Well that's it! This all happened as I walked to the intersection and what I saw within 10 minutes of the tower clock striking it's chimes. Please let me know what you think as I'll be looking fwd to your feedback. :)

ETA: I thought I would mention that you need to continue to protect yourself from this chaotic, collisional type energy that is obviously present between the two of you! Good luck and take care.

He's gone to the other side of the country for work, he probably has another woman, but it doesn't stop him interacting with me and checking up on what I do. I do feel that I was important in his life, inspiration to follow dreams. I wish I could inspire more stability in him. Despite him not treating me all that well I think he respects me... It's just his own immaturity that causes him to act recklessly. I might just say we are both in our late twenties, so we really are still figuring out life.

Thanks again GOTH, on first read I was a bit unsure but when I read over it and broke it down it made perfect sense.

GotH

Hi Goddessofthehunter! What a comprehensive read!
Oh my gosh yes, and it all happened within a 13 minute time frame! I was so busy jotting everything down in my notebook. :eek:

Gosh! What a crazy intersection, is it normally this chaotic??
NO it's never this chaotic and that's what I found so interesting! But then again, we are in full swing of summer right now. :cool4:

He's not so much a jackass, but he can be thoughtless and immature.
Well, I'm really glad to hear he's nothing like the guy on the bike who also seemed reckless, thoughtless and immature with the poor man crossing the street. :(

Despite him not treating me all that well I think he respects me... It's just his own immaturity that causes him to act recklessly. I might just say we are both in our late twenties, so we really are still figuring out life.
:neutral: Well good luck to you guys LittleOne!!!

Thanks again GOTH, on first read I was a bit unsure but when I read over it and broke it down it made perfect sense.
Thank you for the great feedback and you're welcome. It was fun! :)

Take care now.
Xo

haleyw

Wow! This is all fascinating stuff. Well done y'all! :thumbsup:

I didn't get chance to do mine, but I most certainly will soon.