Intuitive Exercises

Indygoflame

UPDATE!

Thank you very much for your feedback. This helps a lot!
Indygoflame, thank you very much for asking.
I'm not a seer, and I don't like to read a 3rd person's mind because I don't believe it's helpful. Each time I tried I ended up reading my sitter's mind.

What I get here is a sinking feeling in my stomach pit - like you feel you were being punished, like you've done something wrong, and if you could turn back time to unmake that mistake, you'd go back there.
But you did not make a mistake.

How to straigthen matters out - give me a tight feeling in the Heart chakra. They have gone from your life, refusing the love you're willing to give to them. I get a funny depending/co-depending feeling here. The other person not fully 'your' person? As if they were addicted to something? If not, I'm mistaken!
I also get a feeling of guilt (navel region)- like you keep wondering whether you have done a bad job, like you've let them down, and you wish you could get a second chance now to make it up. Again, you've done nothing wrong. It's their decision, and they cannot explain. Telling you 'the truth' would rather make you ask more questions then giving you peace of mind.

How to cleanse your mind - no physical response. Just emptiness. No answer, no reaction. Tingling in the back, a bit of sweat on the forehead - you worry too much, you wonder too often about any mistake you've made. No. That's not the right way.

Thinking of them gives you a feeling of orientation. Not that everything was great, but you knew your place. Now it's free falling.
The loss of your family member brings about a void. It's pitch black, and you're mourning. This process reactivates the unfinished business with V. Thinking of him expresses the wish of hearing a kind, compassionate voice. Somebody who cares for your wellbeing.

I'm getting a whirlwind of contradicting, confused emotions. A sore feeling in the heart chakra. It feels like there was no comfort and no consolation, the lack of answers and convincing explanations is adding up. But you're doing a great job. You're brave, you're strong. I keep seeing you sitting in the driver's seat. You're moving ahead. You wish you were quicker, and sometimes you feel you're moving backwards. But you're on the road to recovery.
It's not a logical thing, it's a wound. It's not pride, it's a break of trust. It's a different kind of moral. You don't share his ethics, and would he explain it to you, you'd very likely would not understand.
Because he took an easy way out, which is something you did not expect him to do. You wish for an explanation that restores the good impression you've lost.

Let me know =)

Hi Zhadee. I couldn't deny you the validation you so deserve. I finally broke down and called this person and they answered. When I asked why they stopped talking to me, they gave me some vague mish mash answer about how it had to do with them and where they were in their life. You were absolutely correct in that they would give me more questions than answers and that I had done nothing wrong. Just wanted to let you know that your spidey senses were on point for me. You saw me in the drivers seat speeding away emotionally because after all this time I didn't care to ask more questions. Though he was vague with his explanation, I still got the closure I so needed. Thanks again.

bluelagune

Hello Zhadee,

I have one for you to practice on but you have to read my mind and my old memories. If you are interested but if not, I'll think of something else. :)

I had a meeting few months ago and it was in regards some paperwork. The meeting went very strange. I have a feeling and thought in the back of my mind. How true is it. No matter how odd your sences become you can PM me some odd ones and I'll tell you why. :)

bluelagune

To answer your query, I decided to create a 'genie in the bottle' from juniper and rosemary. My mind is now clear.

Not sure what I'm getting here, of if I'm getting anything at all. Initial reaction: the wish to smile, and grin because right now it's hilarious.
The first thing I then notice is the way I'm sitting in my chair: slumped. Not overly active, I'm rather transfixed. I see many faces, a laughing dark haired girl. She laughes so hard, I can almost hear her. Long dark sleek hair. Mid twenties. Successful. Used to get what she wants. She turns away, goes out of the room.

Excellent job! :)
1) "The wish to smile" - yes, it was. I was having trouble holding myself together because the people's behavior in the room was making me laugh but I'll explain at the end....
2) "I'm sitting in my chair: slumped" ... yes, this is a CLUE! It was an official meeting but people around me behaved nervously. Q: would you think its odd of me to act this in a meeting? That was done to adjust the energy in the room - I had to produce a different body output for them to respond differently. Q: Why? see the last part.
3) "She turns away, goes out of the room" - Yes, the description was right except she is bleached blond but that is not important. Q: why she walked out? see next.

Trying to tune into you. The only feeling I get here is a slight feeling of disappointment. Writing this down, and sweat starts to pour from my upper chest.
- Yes, it did not go as it was suppose to but I think due to the next comment is linked up to the girl who walked out of the room. This was a set up for when she left, she left all the paperwork and the company computer unlocked. Anyone who does this, is either very sloppy or setting up a bait. By the way she was dressed and the fact that I felt nothing but absolute professionalism from her made me question her decision. When she came back, she was disappointed.

It's not the thought or the feeling you have stored, it's the connection to a deeper layer, an older memory. The memory of the meeting produces now a feeling of embarrassment. Like you keep seeing it over and over again, and you don't understand its message.
- "older memory" is the CLUE here. There was an embarrassment on both sides from past memory or 'history' per say. This woman tried to use it on me. At first it did as I was caught of guard but that's just indication of her loss.
Also, the "old memory" is good DOOR to look through :) there is more to this story, anything old is usually has interesting details: It was the basis for this meeting and the reasons why people acted the way they did.

Back in the meeting, it was not the way you now wish to have acted. Switching to the here and now, and the sweat comes again. Now a layer of anger is coming into it that helps you to shake off the pressing feeling.
Weird. I find it hard to breathe. As if I've been wedged. I'm glad to have escaped.
Let me know. =)
- "Back in the meeting, it was not the way you now wish to have acted" - These are not mine. I think this is the girls feelings and the reason I think why: She tried the 5 of swords type of deal and it backfired. My brother was to help me with getting things done. They work for the same company and I think either she is in competition or someone who she knows in competition with my brother.
- "anger is coming into it" - this could be hers as I could sense it at the end because what she planned did not work. My anger kicked in about 30-40 minutes later driving back but that was towards my brother. I'm not a big fan of this type of drama. :)

Very good read! :)

zhadee

Still open! Please check the first post for the modalities :party:

Noni

Hello Zhadee

I'd like to request a reading.
I've an interest in a new guy (O) and we're still getting to know each other.
But I'm worried if he's a good person or loyal in relationships I've been single for over more than 2 yrs and I am just wary of getting involved again. Of course no one can guarantee anything in life and I'll have to move ahead with life and relationships but I wonder if you can see what you pick up on him in regards to me...does he have a good heart is all I want to know.

Cheers
:)