Intuitive Exercises

RAphrodite

Yes, this divination method is great. Ever since I'm practising it, my skills become more refined. By now, I can just make use of them without feeling uneasy.

I'm glad some boundaries are coming into place. Cool method, thanks again xx

Indygoflame

My bad Zhadee for not getting back to you on your first reading for me. The anxiety I feel could be connected to my ex and or issues with people who work where I live. I also have nosey neighbors who want to know how I make my income. As for my finances, I feel that there are many clerical errors surrounding the hold up of me getting my due. It's not the first time its happened and it shouldn't happen at all but it does. I haven't had the opportunity to straighten them out as I've been dealing with the unexpected loss of a family member recently. I also have a spinal condition that has a diagnosis that causes much discomfort, but again, haven't had tim3 to start physical therapy for. The lack of time for myself, the constant financial issues, and recent deaths in my family have me all over the map. I have never felt as ungrounded as I do now. No one should operate in the sphere of anxiety for too long. Yet, this has been my life for the past 14 years! Operating in the sphere of anxiety for so long has recently caused me to start feeling numb and apathetic at the same time flavored with anxiety if that makes sense. So the back pain and numbness you felt you were spot on. As for the person who I am afraid to hear what they have to say could be related to my ex who cut me off cold turkey. I want to call them just for closure but am afraid they will not accept my call. Thank you again for your time and energy.

Ahoy Indygoflame, happy to see you again :joke:

It takes a while to tune into you.
Fear:
Soft tingling at the left backside of my head - could result from wrong thinking. I did not get the impression that these are somebody else's fears.
Writing this gives me a sudden attack of sweat in the face and around the shoulders: you seem to be afraid of somebody, or somebody is giving you a lot of trouble. They make you feel umcomfortable, and you don't know how to deal with them. Uneasy feeling - is it something that they could say to you that you don't want to hear?
Also a soft pressure on the left side of me upper head - you worry too much about their behaviour towards you. Doing so gives them too much importantce. Please check this relationship and put it back into balance. Should be a peer... no. Not your senior, not your parents. Weird - no matter what type of person I keep asking, I get a stinging sensation in my left upper arm. Like it was your neighbour at school.
Twitching of the right eye - a bit nervousness. You may pick up on something that isn't yours. You seem to look at something too attentively OR avoid to look at some obvious fact.
A bit of a weight on the chest - again, this may result from worry.

Finances:
A bit of warmth in my right foot/leg - that's something you need to sort out. But basically, you're on the right track.
More tingling at the left backside of my head - you could find it difficult to resist when you're under pressure. Writing this presents me also with a soft pressing on the right forehead. You do know that you don't need to shop because you already have enough (feeling needy would activate a lower chakra), but it seems to keep your mind busy. Do you get shopping attacks when you're either bored or under pressure? A stinging sensation in both right foot and shoulder, also on the back of my right hand (ringfinger) - you know what you do, so you can help it.
A bit of pressure in the backbone - you carry a lot of weight, responsibility or pressure. Breathing helps, stretching as well.
Slightly difficult to breathe - this responds with the tension in the backbone. Now there's also a bit of pain in my left shoulder. That's something you try to shake off, that's a load that was put on you.

No other chakra responded - just the 3rd eye/6th chakra was active. It deals with intuition and your inner knowing. Some wild guess here: you may try to ignore the messages of your inner voice by causing some troubles in the outer world. Worries on money and fear is enough to overhear the messages from your inner guidance. When something isn't visible, or obvious you may then try to ignore it.

Meditation is a great way to make your inner voice audible. Once you start to ask your inner voice for guidance, and listen to it, you will see that outer problems start to vanish.

Let me know =)

Indygoflame

Hi Zhadee. I forgot to also mention that recently I have begun to feel as if I'm in a dream like state while awake. Fuzzy off kilter type feeling that I can't fully describe. Though I'm physically present, often I'm not mentally presnt in that very moment. Thanks.

LadyKathryn

Thank you for the feedback.

Commitment - it feels like my shoulders get lifted. She might shrug it off.
No strong response. Perhaps that's not the right question at the present moment?

The business - my heart chakra contracts. You may not fully trust her, and her response towards this dream of yours is a milestone. She knows that, too.

I keep getting laughter, happiness, joy. Just for the moment, there's no promise. No consistency. You may ask her for something she cannot give, because she's fickle and her attention wavers between the things she wants and needs for herself, and her attraction towards the offers you give to her. She's like a bird. You cannot catch her. You can only offer her something, and she'll only comes if she likes what you present.
It's hurtful to see your offers rejected, but you can come up with something new every moment. This stimulates your creativity, imagination, and industry. That's helping you to feel alive.
That's your business.

Let me know =)

More fb: I do tend to feel like I'm going crazy- usually right before she texts. I get angry or anxious or sad. And when I try to let go, I get all kinds of opposing messages from my intuition. So yes I do feel a little crazy at times-

She's also very slowly giving me info about her life currently- so maybe she listened to me?feeling like her communication style with me is cloak and dagger.

Still processing- you gave me a lot to think about. I'm drawing currently- it helps me think and process.

Indygoflame

Hi Zhadee. The fuzzy bit was still part of my original feedback. Thanks

Katanova

my bf M and my sister C will meet for the first time as she comes
to see us at our home. i am a bit worried- she is bossy and often felt like she was better than me. how will m get along with her / see her?

Indygoflame

Hi Zhadee. Thank you so much for taking a stab at this. I do agree that grieving over the loss over both grandparents has influenced me to revisit the lack of closure with this person. None of my family or friends liked him at all from what I told them about him. You were spot on regarding addictions. I know for sure he drinks a lot and not sure if that's all there was to this. He may have had other addictions as well. Despite wanting answers and closure, I know he would not have served my higher good. Anytime I think of him I'm filled with anxiety. Even while we were together I always had a forbidding feeling but cared for him nonetheless. I just wish I wouldn't get these blatant signs about him. I will definitely make a better effort to remain in the driver seat and not look back in my rear view about him. I also agree that his explanation would cause more answers than it would give. If I could go back in time I would have left him alone a lot sooner. Lesson learned. Thank you.

Thank you very much for your feedback. This helps a lot!
Indygoflame, thank you very much for asking.
I'm not a seer, and I don't like to read a 3rd person's mind because I don't believe it's helpful. Each time I tried I ended up reading my sitter's mind.

What I get here is a sinking feeling in my stomach pit - like you feel you were being punished, like you've done something wrong, and if you could turn back time to unmake that mistake, you'd go back there.
But you did not make a mistake.

How to straigthen matters out - give me a tight feeling in the Heart chakra. They have gone from your life, refusing the love you're willing to give to them. I get a funny depending/co-depending feeling here. The other person not fully 'your' person? As if they were addicted to something? If not, I'm mistaken!
I also get a feeling of guilt (navel region)- like you keep wondering whether you have done a bad job, like you've let them down, and you wish you could get a second chance now to make it up. Again, you've done nothing wrong. It's their decision, and they cannot explain. Telling you 'the truth' would rather make you ask more questions then giving you peace of mind.

How to cleanse your mind - no physical response. Just emptiness. No answer, no reaction. Tingling in the back, a bit of sweat on the forehead - you worry too much, you wonder too often about any mistake you've made. No. That's not the right way.

Thinking of them gives you a feeling of orientation. Not that everything was great, but you knew your place. Now it's free falling.
The loss of your family member brings about a void. It's pitch black, and you're mourning. This process reactivates the unfinished business with V. Thinking of him expresses the wish of hearing a kind, compassionate voice. Somebody who cares for your wellbeing.

I'm getting a whirlwind of contradicting, confused emotions. A sore feeling in the heart chakra. It feels like there was no comfort and no consolation, the lack of answers and convincing explanations is adding up. But you're doing a great job. You're brave, you're strong. I keep seeing you sitting in the driver's seat. You're moving ahead. You wish you were quicker, and sometimes you feel you're moving backwards. But you're on the road to recovery.
It's not a logical thing, it's a wound. It's not pride, it's a break of trust. It's a different kind of moral. You don't share his ethics, and would he explain it to you, you'd very likely would not understand.
Because he took an easy way out, which is something you did not expect him to do. You wish for an explanation that restores the good impression you've lost.

Let me know =)