Am I only imagining things?

Mathki

Well, a couple of weeks ago, I met this very, very cute guy! I rarely have such chemistry with a man as I did with him and we had a lot of fun together for a couple of hours. But I had to leave early as I was going away the next day, so we said a quick goodbye and that was that. I have been thinking about him from time to time and actually gathered the courage to write to him on facebook - he did answer, but nothing much has come of it. (Hmm, doesn't it sound like I'm 14 years old?!! I'm actually 31!!).

Well, today (on the 11-11-11 of all days) my mum drops by with a heart-shaped lollipop. A man in a shop had given it to her when she bought some things for me, so the lollipop was for me, she said. Then we went shopping - and I met HIM! He's not often here, because he lives elsewhere, so I was a little surprised. We talked together and there were definitely sparks in the air - my mum was looking at us, smiling.

Am I only imagining that this could be some kind of message from the Universe? Because you know, wishful thinking can be overpowering! ;)

Sorry for sounding like a teenage girl with a crush! But I rather feel like it! :p

Yora

:D Maybe there is something that interests you both that you can do with him! (That was a thought that popped up so i am sharing ;p) Bwehe nothing wrong with these feelings of bubbly love! <3 The heart shaped lollipop and meeting him at the same day does seem like a special message confirmation to you on a (now double) special day!

Milfoil

Does seem like a bit of a coincidence doesn't it? Certainly I'd be inclined to see it that way if this had happened to me.

I wonder if he has other committments?

Mathki

Well, the feeling I get is, that he is definitely interested, but something is holding him back. I know (and the tarot cards confirm this) that I need to take the long view here and not throw myself at him, as that could scare him away. So I'll try to keep myself in check! :D

He told me that he was here because he was going to a gathering tomorrow night and that he'd be in town till sunday - I'm going away tomorrow and not coming home till sunday! So it seems that timing is keeping us apart too - so maybe we just need to have each other in mind for a later time.

I think I'll write him a short message in a couple of days saying it was nice seeing him and then see what happens ;)

Yora

Does seem like a bit of a coincidence doesn't it? Certainly I'd be inclined to see it that way if this had happened to me.

I wonder if he has other committments?

Party pooper stop popping the bubbles! ;) <3

I hope he doesn't have a male or female in his life for you Mathki, it would be fun and (probably scary) at the same time to find out for you if this chemistry could be extra special! ^^;;

le hug

Mathki

Party pooper stop popping the bubbles! ;) <3
:laugh:

I hope he doesn't have a male or female in his life for you Mathki, it would be fun and (probably scary) at the same time to find out for you if this chemistry could be extra special! ^^;;

le hug

Actually, I don't think he has - although someone did a reading for me that said that he was probably recently single and needed to be totally free from the other woman first. So, maybe there's some truth to that. And it would explain the energies I get from him.

Milfoil

Awww, didn't mean to pop bubbles. ;) Sometimes though it is better to have some kind of reasoning why there are mixed messages coming across and often it is more to do with someone's old baggage than it is to do with us. He hardly knows you but clearly you get along well together so he can't have any issue with you. It has to be his own life which he needs to put in order (or that's the way it comes across).

:)

Many, many years ago I met a guy like this once. We just clicked but somehow he always backed off if it got too intimate which, at the time, I thought was because he didn't like me enough. I later find out that although he really liked me, he was already involved (on and off) with another girl who he never seemed to get on with but nor could he leave. I often wonder what happened to him. The last I saw of him he turned up on my doorstep some 8 months after I last saw him. He was in a real state, she had left him, he didn't know who to turn to so came to me. I was engaged to my hubby at the time and it came as a bit of a shock to him that I wouldn't still be there just waiting for him. I wonder if they did ever get married and find a happy life together? His childhood was not good (he left home at 14) and I think that had a lot to do with him 'needing' a mother figure in his life so he was scared to let her go and take a chance on me.

Funny how relationships go and how much of it depends on our past etc, he was such a nice guy, I would like to think he found love and happiness.

Yora

Awww, didn't mean to pop bubbles. ;) Sometimes though it is better to have some kind of reasoning why there are mixed messages coming across and often it is more to do with someone's old baggage than it is to do with us. He hardly knows you but clearly you get along well together so he can't have any issue with you. It has to be his own life which he needs to put in order (or that's the way it comes across).

;) heehee i was just teasing by the way! To be clear in case you thought otherwise :p

Milfoil

Oh I knew you were teasing, it's ok Yora. :)

Yora

Many, many years ago I met a guy like this once. We just clicked but somehow he always backed off if it got too intimate which, at the time, I thought was because he didn't like me enough. I later find out that although he really liked me, he was already involved (on and off) with another girl who he never seemed to get on with but nor could he leave. I often wonder what happened to him. The last I saw of him he turned up on my doorstep some 8 months after I last saw him. He was in a real state, she had left him, he didn't know who to turn to so came to me. I was engaged to my hubby at the time and it came as a bit of a shock to him that I wouldn't still be there just waiting for him. I wonder if they did ever get married and find a happy life together? His childhood was not good (he left home at 14) and I think that had a lot to do with him 'needing' a mother figure in his life so he was scared to let her go and take a chance on me.

Funny how relationships go and how much of it depends on our past etc, he was such a nice guy, I would like to think he found love and happiness.

T_T aahk! <3

For me love is one of the things that has a doorway in teaching me allot with it's bubbles of romance, but i tend to focuss on that person and not see the big picture of that there is a lesson to grow through expierence from it ;P Admitting that to myself is a big step for me though Lol