Am I only imagining things?

Bhavana

I too feel that sort of chemistry very rarely - and it makes me crazy when I think of all the friends I have that seem to feel it with every other guy. So I say to go for it, especially if you think he is feeling it too. Of course, don't THROW yourself at the guy - just let him know you are interested, and leave the ball in his court. If it is meant to be, it will happen.

DownwardSpiral

Well, the feeling I get is, that he is definitely interested, but something is holding him back. I know (and the tarot cards confirm this) that I need to take the long view here and not throw myself at him, as that could scare him away. So I'll try to keep myself in check! :D

He told me that he was here because he was going to a gathering tomorrow night and that he'd be in town till sunday - I'm going away tomorrow and not coming home till sunday! So it seems that timing is keeping us apart too - so maybe we just need to have each other in mind for a later time.

I think I'll write him a short message in a couple of days saying it was nice seeing him and then see what happens ;)

Any chance of the two of you meeting up on Sunday?

Don't know how much distance is between the two of you but could that be a factor? (in what's holding him back)

Yora

I too feel that sort of chemistry very rarely - and it makes me crazy when I think of all the friends I have that seem to feel it with every other guy. So I say to go for it, especially if you think he is feeling it too. Of course, don't THROW yourself at the guy - just let him know you are interested, and leave the ball in his court. If it is meant to be, it will happen.

Yes that! Or!! Let's all throw ourselves at his feet! :p lol hehe

Mathki

Awww, didn't mean to pop bubbles. ;) Sometimes though it is better to have some kind of reasoning why there are mixed messages coming across and often it is more to do with someone's old baggage than it is to do with us. He hardly knows you but clearly you get along well together so he can't have any issue with you. It has to be his own life which he needs to put in order (or that's the way it comes across).

Yes, I think that is true. And I guess that I too need to put my past to rest once and for all. Maybe that's why the timing isn't quite right.

T_T aahk! <3

For me love is one of the things that has a doorway in teaching me allot with it's bubbles of romance, but i tend to focuss on that person and not see the big picture of that there is a lesson to grow through expierence from it ;P Admitting that to myself is a big step for me though Lol

Aah see, I am good at seeing the big picture! But great that you're getting there too! :love:

Don't I know that feeling! There really is something special about him and our chemistry - I don't think I've come across that before, not in this scale! Well, I guess THROWING myself at him isn't an option because of the person I am - bad choice of words ;) *LOL* But I think I need to find a balance between showing interest and pushing him. The feeling I get from him is that he would run if I were to push for a meeting. I do think I have showed him that I like him and that I would love to see him again (I have told him as much) but I have to take care that my inner control freak doesn't take over - that would send him in the opposite direction and we don't want that! Well, I don't, that's for sure! :p

Any chance of the two of you meeting up on Sunday?

Don't know how much distance is between the two of you but could that be a factor? (in what's holding him back)

Well, I live in a very small community (in which he was born and raised which is why he is back here sometimes) so we wouldn't have much privacy anywhere because people know who we are and are very nosy... And there is some distance between us - 2 hours by ferry and train... But I often go to the city where he lives and he comes here too sometimes, so I can't see why that should keep us apart. But he seems somewhat careful - maybe he's been hurt before. Haven't we all... *sigh*

Mathki

Yes that! Or!! Let's all throw ourselves at his feet! :p lol hehe

Oh no, if anyone is to do any throwing here, it is to be me!! :p