Chronicles of Destiny Fortune cards readings

silvereye

Mmmm like it!!!! I would like to know the possibilities of creating a relationship with A next week. Probably i will see him a few times. Do you see progress

Hello,

I am using the Story Spread in the book to ask this question.

The theme of your story is "Victory", so you are definitely on a favourable direction with A.

The other cards are "The Fellowship", "Shore of Trials" and "Resolve". I read this to mean that you and A will need to go through some obstacles together (Shore of Trials) before you can build a good foundation with A (The Fellowship) and decide that you are right for each other (Resolve). So this is not a love a first sight type of relationship. It's better for you to gradually build up your relationship with A, it is a relationship that is built upon a friendship and deep understanding of each other.

Noni

Hi Silvereye

Thanks for offering to read.
I'd like to know the energies surrounding work/ professional life progress for this month of June (I'm currently unemployed but waiting for few work prospects to get back to me).
And also my study progress if I may ask about it for next 3 months (I've re-started this month to try to finish my degree).

If you can only read on one topic then please just my -- professional life progress for this month.

Cheers
:)

silvereye

I would love a read if I may sit?

Yes, please let me know the question and provide details/context that you think will help with the reading.

silvereye

What's my future in romance i am quite muddled right now?

Hi, the theme of the story of your immediate future in romance is "The Dragon" which represents fear and anxiety. The cards I receive are "Castle", "Conflict", and "Review".

I read this as you being defensive from some past experience that made you so anxious about your love life, and that whilst you wish to progress forward, the anxiety and you wish to move on creates internal turmoil in you, making you unable to move on. Review suggests that you need to look into your past relationships to figure out what lesson you had to learn and unless you inspect the cause of failure of your past relationships closely you will have difficulty starting a new one or transforming the current one if it is not satisfactory.

silvereye

Hey id love to sit

Can i ask how are things looking to progress between me and S hes someone new still at the early stages

Hi there,

May I ask how you met S?

The theme of the story of you and S is "The Baroness", indicating deceit and manipulation.

The rest of the cards are Mastery, The Adventure and Masquerade. Whilst you may believe that you have successfully attracted S (Mastery) and you are ready to move forward with S (The Adventure) and find such prospect exciting, there is something else that S has not revealed to you (Masquerade), so do some due diligence!

silvereye

Hi there! If I may sit, I would like to ask what I am missing about my relationship with G. He is an ex, but weird signs keep pointing back to him. Thanks :)

Hi there,

The theme of your story with G is "Resolve" - I think the lesson you need to learn from this past relationship is to build resolution and be determined and have faith in yourself that you will be able to meet someone better. The rest of the cards are "The Dragon", "Forest Labyrinth" and "The Lightworker". You are plagued by fear of the future, fear of not meeting someone better than G (The Dragon) and so cannot make a decision to move forward even if you have other potential candidates (Forest Labyrinth) but you should be reminded that at least you still have a chance to meet someone else now, and if you do so you will find someone better who will treat you nicely (the Lightworker) and bring you much joy.

silvereye

I would like to sit and can exchange using oracle cards from my collection.

My question is whether you see J making contcat with me again this year?

Thanks

Hi,

May I ask if you have a way of contacting J and what is J's relationship to you?

silvereye

hi if you decide you have to many to read.. you can pass by. :)
if not,
I wonder if you can tell me about the connection between C and myself?
thanks.

Is this a potential romance that you are asking about?

silvereye

Ooh I used to have these cards. They are back in Australia now. I loved them. The images are so stunning.

I'd love to see what story in terms of love is coming up for me in the next 3 months :)

Hi there,

Do you have any potential love interest at this moment? This is because the theme card of your love story in the upcoming 3 months is the "Union" card! If you do not, you may meet someone you are interested in soon and if you do, please take action first because the first card after the theme card is "Resolve", indicating you must strike the iron whilst it is hot, which will bring you "Victory", so at least you will be able to attract that love interest and then the relationship may move at a very fast pace because the last card is Pegasus!

Aries2014

Hi there,

May I ask how you met S?

The theme of the story of you and S is "The Baroness", indicating deceit and manipulation.

The rest of the cards are Mastery, The Adventure and Masquerade. Whilst you may believe that you have successfully attracted S (Mastery) and you are ready to move forward with S (The Adventure) and find such prospect exciting, there is something else that S has not revealed to you (Masquerade), so do some due diligence!

omg really well I didn't expect this I met him on a night out hes a friend of friend but been very persistent with me since ive only really seen him twice and only known him a few wks so not sure what I need to be aware of only time I will - so il fill you in when I know more

Thankyou for this