Chronicles of Destiny Fortune cards readings

silvereye

Hi Silvereye

Thanks for offering to read.
I'd like to know the energies surrounding work/ professional life progress for this month of June (I'm currently unemployed but waiting for few work prospects to get back to me).
And also my study progress if I may ask about it for next 3 months (I've re-started this month to try to finish my degree).

If you can only read on one topic then please just my -- professional life progress for this month.

Cheers
:)

Hi Noni,

May I ask whether you are currently single or attached? The theme card for your work life this month is Union, which is quite interesting as this is normally a sign of a stable romantic relationship. Does it mean that you are in a stable romantic relationship that lends you much support in life so you do not feel anxious even though you are currently unemployed at this stage?

The next cards are Innocence, Bliss and The Adventure so I think whilst you may not get a immediate offer this month of June you may have some potential opportunities in fields that you have not worked in before (Innocence) but you will find contentment in such job opportunities (Bliss) that will take your career to a different direction that you initially did not envisage (The Adventure).

Your cards are all positive but points towards new beginnings in your family/personal life rather than your work/ professional life. Do you work in an unconventional job? like a home office?

silvereye

I was looking at that deck! Lucky you!! :thumbsup: I would love a reading with the deck if you are still taking sitters.

I can do a reading exchange with you if you like. Just leave me your question. I'm not sure if I ask a question or see what the Chronicles of Destiny have to tell me. :)

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Hello, I would suggest you ask a question as these cards are quite specific, not like Tarot with a lot of symbolism in each card that can be interpreted in multiple ways, but more like Lenormand where the cards can be read in a linear line.

selenatarot

Hi there,

The theme of the story is The Dragon, not sure what the last communication went but it might not have ended well because the Dragon is a sign of fear. At least one party is anxious and fear of being rejected so the communication ceased.

The next cards are Heroine II, Masquerade and The Dream Catcher
I take Heroine II to be yourself. You need to be careful as the Masquerade represents secrecy and clouded thinking so there is something about J that you do not know. Luckily there is the Dream Catcher which can be a person who will reveal to you what you need to know and protect you from the surprises you learn about J.

Pretty correct reading. He was afraid and almost a bit paranoid so I backed off. He gave some lame ass excuse so I would end it myself. I told him I wont be contacting him and left it at that which I'm pretty sure he was ok with.

Yeh the heroine is me here but what happened is that he doesn't know much about me and there was secrecy on my end of the communication too. I think thats what made him a little unsure as well because it was a random encounter. I'm not sure if he will make contact.

Noni

Hi Noni,

May I ask whether you are currently single or attached? The theme card for your work life this month is Union, which is quite interesting as this is normally a sign of a stable romantic relationship. Does it mean that you are in a stable romantic relationship that lends you much support in life so you do not feel anxious even though you are currently unemployed at this stage?

The next cards are Innocence, Bliss and The Adventure so I think whilst you may not get a immediate offer this month of June you may have some potential opportunities in fields that you have not worked in before (Innocence) but you will find contentment in such job opportunities (Bliss) that will take your career to a different direction that you initially did not envisage (The Adventure).

Your cards are all positive but points towards new beginnings in your family/personal life rather than your work/ professional life. Do you work in an unconventional job? like a home office?

Hi Silvereye
First and foremost, you're a gift reader...so congratulations on your gift and the skill that you've developed :)
I've recently started a romantic association with a new man...so I'm somewhere between single and attached but would still consider myself single.

I've been waiting on a job opportunity in fact, I was supposed to receive the project terms etc....last week but I did not hear from them. Things were mostly finalised, it would have required me to provide virtual assistance to a new business and its two partners based in two different countries so working from home mostly. It was in a way a new field but a little bit related to my education too. It would indeed have been a new adventure for me and taken me on a new path rather than a career I envisaged for me prior to this opportunity coming through. BUT I don't know if your reading is pointing to this or something else.
Yes new beginnings are needed in work and personal life for me too. My personal life had an unexpected new beginning recently as I did not think anything would transpire.

I appreciate this much needed positive read...I'll hold on tight to it with both hands :D

Thanks a bunch 🌹🌺 🌼

Best wishes

mahafrins

Hi, the theme of the story of your immediate future in romance is "The Dragon" which represents fear and anxiety. The cards I receive are "Castle", "Conflict", and "Review".

I read this as you being defensive from some past experience that made you so anxious about your love life, and that whilst you wish to progress forward, the anxiety and you wish to move on creates internal turmoil in you, making you unable to move on. Review suggests that you need to look into your past relationships to figure out what lesson you had to learn and unless you inspect the cause of failure of your past relationships closely you will have difficulty starting a new one or transforming the current one if it is not satisfactory.

Yes i am unable to move from my past and there is too much anxiety for the future.... Yes i need to first meet my ex talk to him just once before i could love a new guy cause i have unfinished business with him before i get serious with the new man....

I am having great difficulty to like the new guy and hence your reading makes sense it is telling me to revisit my ex see if he gives me chance to get back with him if not id move on... thanx makes sense....

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hi Silvereye! How are you doing? I hope I can sit, if that's alright with you?

I hope this isn't too general, but can you please give me advice on my job search? Thank you, if you decide to read for me? :)

BeyondtheVeil

Silvereye

Hello, I would suggest you ask a question as these cards are quite specific, not like Tarot with a lot of symbolism in each card that can be interpreted in multiple ways, but more like Lenormand where the cards can be read in a linear line.

Okay sounds good! I wasn't sure if you were just wanting to do a reading with the cards or if we could ask questions lol

ETA- withdrawn.

Thanks love! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Jdance

Hi Jdance,

Did something happen recently between you and this friend?

The theme of your story with C is "Masquerade", reminding you that all may not as it appears to be so there may be more to you and C than just friends even though say that at this stage you are just "friends" only, at least one of you intends to be more than friends.

However the next 3 cards are "The Lighthouse", "Lady Winter" and "Resolve", The Lighthouse as a warning against danger and Lady Winter suggests that one party will be indifferent if you and C develop further, will have a change of heart and leave the other party out in the cold so the best is to have "Resolve" and remain as friends only, to avoid any heart break.

Hi
Thanks for this reading
Well we ran into each other again. Had a great visit. But yes. I probably have more interest in him thsn him in me.
I'm probably best to forget him and even the friendship is distant .. he's always pleasant and suggests doing things together. Nothing ever materializes now

Yes this makes sense to me

silvereye

Hi Silvereye! How are you doing? I hope I can sit, if that's alright with you?

I hope this isn't too general, but can you please give me advice on my job search? Thank you, if you decide to read for me? :)

Hi there
as you have not suggested any particular choices that you are facing in the course of job search I'm doing a generic story spread for you.

The theme of your job search story is Masquerade, featuring the cards Sinking Ship, Kissed and Book of Destiny.

Are you currently single or attached? I feel the cards are telling you that you do not yet know the reality of the current market opportunities available to you (Masquerade) and it could be more complicated or demanding than you expect. You feel at a lost (Sinking Ship) and you are side tracked on your job search by some current or potential romance (Kissed). The book of Destiny card shows that you have the potential to get the career you want but Acton shapes your Destiny so you need to really get your act together now and prioritise the search if you want to progress further.

silvereye

If it's ok, I'm interested in whatever the cards pick up as general advice. So any positive changes in health/love/life in general :)

Hello

Are you single of attached at the moment?

The card i have for you are Lady Autumn, Word on Wings, Shore of Trials and then Kissed.

You may hear of the news (Word on Wings) of a distressing nature of someone you know (Shore of Trials) and by offering support you bond with that person which may result in a new romance (kissed) which will happen this autumn (Lady Autumn) (Not necessarily with the person who's in distress but could be through this person )

So watch out for any cries for help around you!