Could Judgement signify forgiveness?

blueviolet

I think it could signify forgiveness -- if the "Judge" is sympathetic and rules that way.
I want to add to the meaning of Judgement, in how I see it: Redemption.
Visually, imagine an old phoenix meeting its fate of turning to ashes, and then transforming back into the phoenix, reborn, with a fresh start, brand new again. A major cleanse.
It's kind of like evaluating the list of sins, then wiping the slate clean. Giving another chance. A fresh start. But -- that is if the judgement is in the hands of a fair, sympathetic judge, as I've mentioned.
It usually points well for me in readings, but I'm open to seeing it go either way. Perhaps having to pay the consequences of recent actions, or having to move on, let go of something that's judged to not be working, not fit. Then the transformation, the cleansing -- calls for a new path, a different direction. Forget that, time to let it go, shake it off, and find a new way.
All in all, I like seeing it come up -- because there's no longer that crossroads of trying to decide -- no waiting, no hanging, the suspension is over. It's decision time.