Dream team divination 2013-003 jun-jul

Starri Knytes

No dreams for you DND, so sorry! I'm on vacation this week so I'm sleeping more deeply and I get to sleep until I'm 'done', if that makes any sense. Only trouble with that in terms of remembering dreams is that I'm not getting interrupted during REM sleep so I'm not waking up right out of a dream.

In the meantime, I had a thought about the dream you posted yourself. I think it's possibly a metaphor. I do think you will be a power broker of some sort in a future life, but nomadic tribesmen may actually represent different countries (possibly in the mideast, hence the setting) or even beings from different planets/galaxies. (Yep, a little way out there, but we ARE talking about the future.)

Just for a frame of reference I did a past life regression one time and while I did visit one or two other past lives, I also visited a life that I am living concurrently to this one where I was a priestess on another world. Crazy, iddn't it?
Interesting Stuff Mel! I would Love to do that!
Food for thought! :)

Tychonus

Sorry, I haven't had any dreams yet! I'm avoiding reading any posts until tomorrow in hopes of having one tonight.

DownUnderNZer

Have heard of parallel planes or realms...gives it more of a twist...especially with so many different types of people cropping up. E.g. Mum, Old Lady, Sisters, Arabian Men and other men folk. :)

No dreams for you DND, so sorry! I'm on vacation this week so I'm sleeping more deeply and I get to sleep until I'm 'done', if that makes any sense. Only trouble with that in terms of remembering dreams is that I'm not getting interrupted during REM sleep so I'm not waking up right out of a dream.

In the meantime, I had a thought about the dream you posted yourself. I think it's possibly a metaphor. I do think you will be a power broker of some sort in a future life, but nomadic tribesmen may actually represent different countries (possibly in the mideast, hence the setting) or even beings from different planets/galaxies. (Yep, a little way out there, but we ARE talking about the future.)

Just for a frame of reference I did a past life regression one time and while I did visit one or two other past lives, I also visited a life that I am living concurrently to this one where I was a priestess on another world. Crazy, iddn't it?

Food for thought! :)

DownUnderNZer

When I worked for a French Egyptian family I did pick up Arabic and especially when we went to Egypt for 6 weeks. Basic, but enough to handle the market places and the infamous Bizarre.

However, seems like a life time ago now and when you dont use a language for like 20 years....well...one does forget. Tried learning writing too....nightmare. Wish I had kept it up now though. :) Both of the kids in that family speak 4 languages fluently and are lawyers now. :)

Would you have understood what they were talking about in an Arabic dielect?
Our dreams use what is familiar so using a language that I not understood, unless one was meant not to understand would not make sense. lol
Biblical was just a frame of reference.. can you not invison us tearing our world apart, of clusters of people beginning new civilizations/cities from scratch as more advanced beings..I feel that this is where the primativeness (ha if I may invent a word) comes from. I see it as well in the
dream of CN's Shieks coming to an agreement could be the same as the brothers in my dream. Two moving ahead without the full knowledge or consent of the third. It is also the reason I believe for my disjointed journey.
I haven't honestly gone over my dreams yet, perhaps I will be able to offer more insight tomorrow. Until then try not to look at the dreams so literally. Not easy for a logical mind, right. Dreams are abstract, often puns /a play on words. I need a few more hours of sleep then I try to help sort my dreams out, others too if time allows.

Starri Knytes

When I worked for a French Egyptian family I did pick up Arabic and especially when we went to Egypt for 6 weeks. Basic, but enough to handle the market places and the infamous Bizarre.

However, seems like a life time ago now and when you dont use a language for like 20 years....well...one does forget. Tried learning writing too....nightmare. Wish I had kept it up now though. :) Both of the kids in that family speak 4 languages fluently and are lawyers now. :)

What a wonderful experience that must have been!! We are such whiny babies here in the US, everything is to hard. I took French and Spanish and didn't manage to learn either. Such a shame, embarrassing really to be honest with you.

DownUnderNZer

So... perhaps this dream represents the life goals that will 'come in for a landing' in your future life. The first landing, with the delayed realization that you should perhaps have taken the first open air vehicle that came by, could represent a past life (even the one you are in, as it will some day become a past life!) where you got so far and then were unable to move past a certain point. The second landing was more of a challenge - but you got the point and took the right vehicle. From what I've read of the way karma works, I think we are given a chance to learn a life lesson as per our life plan but as we have free will, we can decide not to learn that one this time around. However, the next time the chance comes in some future life, it may be a bit more drastic than had we decided to go along with the life lesson in the first place.

The people who met you inside could be members of your soul family who are there to encourage you and empathize with your experiences about flying in the 'earth plane'.

Thanks for your take on this...very much food for thought and something to consider. In fact, you have reminded me of something I almost forgot regarding a Japanese friend that had become more and more in tune with her abilities before I left Japan - way beyond me.

She told me something one day that at the time was mind blowing as I was just tapping into spiritual things and at the start of my journey.

It seems her spirit guide let her glimpse some of her lives, for a reason, but in each of these lives she was treated rather horribly and killed in two of them and/or in others someone close to her was killed. The SAME person doing these atrocious things was reborn with her in different lives.

Before I moved countries she contacted me one last time as she knew that this Empathic girl she had befriended was her son in a past life and in recent months on a "soul level" and in person she had seen ("the bad one") after meeting him at a Christmas party. This dark evil person, knew full very well who she was an vice a versa, even the Empath, and worse of all that he had "not changed " and she feared for both their lives at that point.

I told her maybe it was time to try and change events as surely it could not keep happening over and over in different life times. She did want it to change, but sometimes an evil soul stays the same in spirit and in life. He hadn't changed.

Mine maybe a long journey with the "plane" delays and trips, but I will get there with my soul family in the end which I like the idea of immensely :thumbsup:

However, for some, like my friend is it really achievable when some "souls" don't change in spirit or in life and remain evil to the core therefore possibly hindering others experiences or paths?.

Never thought about this since that time (almost 5 years ago now) and only because of how you broke down the planes to mean.

Thanks... :)

DownUnderNZer

DownUnderNZer another dream and then I will add thoughts to the last two.

I was at an upscale beach resort where a top fashion designer was having a runway show. I'm not sure if I was actually attending the show or just managed to get plucked of of the boardwalk. The was a problem, the designer was frantic, he needed to replace the model for his featured swimsuit. I was pulled in, I can see the concert as the designer eyes me, I'm at least 15-20 years older than the other models and only 5ft 2in bare foot (157.5cm?), and though thin my frame is medium, making me appear thicker in certain items of clothing.

The designer standing one arm folded at his waist, the other hand cupping his chin scowled. Then in a fit of frustration threw his hands in the air, turned, and shouted, "MAKE IT WORK!" at the dressers. uuuugh The dressers scurried around quickly, pulling the suit in two different colors and tree different sizes. I was shifting nervously hoping beyond hope that this wasn't going to be a G-String type of situation..
lol no one wants to see old ass, right.. gaaaaaawd how I did not turn and run is beyond me, but then again this is a dream, RIGHT? ;)

The dressers chose the suit they wanted me in and dressed me, It was f'ing fabulous!! Full coverage just to let you know. grins It was a strapless bikini cut low in the cleavage and had skimpy bottoms. Along the entire top and bottom edge of the suits top was a dangling fringe of beads. The top fringe dangled to the bottom edge of the top and the bottom fringe dangled a few inches lower slightly obscuring my upper belly. The gemstone fringe on the bottoms was attached to the waistband as it were and fell to below my bum creating sort of a skirt or a curtain of beads hiding the bottoms.

Odd it seemed that no matter the size of the garment they all fit me to perfection. I was unsure if they were transforming me or I them. In the mean time the show had begun, now dressed I went to the board that had the order inwhich we were to line up on it and I Had Been SKIPPED! :eek: I was furious after all these people have put me though, looking me over like I was an object without feeling, judging my usefulness when it was THEY who needed ME!!

I spied the designer off to the side of the stage and hurried over to him to demand to know the meaning of this.. As I approached the designers face lit up, he hurried toward me putting his arm around my shoulder and before I could utter a word he pushed me into line and snapped at the stagger to get me on next. The suit was a smash and no sooner had I gotten off stage they were hurrying me into to the next bikini, everything about the style was the same, just the color and size were different.

Again this bathing suit fit me like second skin. I had never seen anything like it. I wasn't yet over the amazement when I was nudged out onto the runway again. This repeats with the third bathing suit, It was the grand finally bikini, this suit it was the same color as the first with a tiny bit more sparkle, different size of course and it fit like a dream.

After the finally the designer rushed to me, he could not believe what I was able to do with his bikini. Others had put it on, but no one else could transform it into a part of themselves the way I could. He told me that I must not take it off. I must wear it now out on the beach for everyone to see.

That is exactly what I did. It made me feel young and beautiful. In the water like like a Mermaid when I emerged from the water I was not wet. I knew I would never be without it again. and, It seemed that the designer agreed
DreamEnd

Love the idea of fashion, beaches and to feel young and the Mermaid is the cherry on the cake!

Maybe it is about standing out and accomplishing things beyond white collar (office) work, but that it will take a lot of work and dedication. (All the bikini/bathing suit changes and being able to fit the one designers bikini etc).

I think to be a designer is all about creativity too. :)

DownUnderNZer

Like THE YELLOW TAXI song....was a fave about a few months ago.:)

I do like the peaceful feeling idea, but you do make a good point about things not being enough and is anything worth pursuing if so much discord. I don't think so. Peace is one thing and unhappiness is another.

Long Winding Road is a familiar song too....oldie one though if I'm guessing right.:)

Missed opportunities and/or lessons. Am wondering as a lot of situations coming through are relationships between people (eg Mum & daughter, Old woman and young man, Arabians in a meeting etc), so could it be connected to that in some way.

Also food for thought....

I actually like this break down too as makes sense the way you have put it in reference to how you dreamt or see it. Thanks!

Alright sweetie, this is what I have seen and heard (through inner voice and my mirror) concerning the first dream
Song, Big Yellow Taxi.. specifically the lyrics "They paved paradise
And put up a parking lot"

No doubt..

I see you as the woman living a peaceful happy life at one with your environment. The scenery big trees nicely spaces tell me you have plenty of room to breathe and grow,. The bear shows me your are
living in harmony with your surroundings. A young companion appears you two have so much in common you could have easily stayed in this place and thrived, but you allow him to take you away (though I feel you are able to leave at anytime)
I'm feeling the spindly closely spaced trees are showing a lack of room to grow. Your friends brother methods for growth do nothing but stunt growth cutting it short/cut it off at the knees . You know the peace, balance, and growth you once had will never be found here.
I feel a bit of sadness here, the question remains unanswered. Will you stay where there is no growth or will your companion leave his family and business to follow you?

Song - The Long and Winding Road..

The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before
It always leads me here
Lead me to your door.
don't know why my dreams all have theme songs this week, *shrugs* I'm adding what I hear

I see the dream with the plane much as Mel..
life's a journey sit back and enjoy the ride..

Your journey however is longer than others. There are missed opportunities, lessons learned, scary landings. Take comfort in the knowledge that your loved ones will be there waiting for you in the end..

DownUnderNZer

Sorry, I haven't had any dreams yet! I'm avoiding reading any posts until tomorrow in hopes of having one tonight.

Best of luck! :)

Maybe you might be able to do one before this dream team round is over. I didn't think I could as haven't dreamt in months and now that I know I can do it when it counts it is like a sigh of relief.

However, I think my quota for the year is done as I want to focus on other things now.

Anyways, you can only keep trying.....:thumbsup:

danieljuk

after my song all night dream on night one, not had anything!
going to try a last night for you tonight DND :)