Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! The Lava Lamps

thorhammer

Mi-Shell said:
Well, I could always boil the knife and make blood soup.....
No seriously; Air mail experdited 1 week to Australia would have been
$ 67.50
2 small padded envelopes Air mail 2 to 3 weeks were something around $ 9.00 each.....
soooooo: Be patient!
And ifffff mine is THAT much - send it surface!
Really! It will get here for my Birthday in December and that will be fine! :)
Gyah! Don't expedite :) Srsly - it means exactly NOTHING once it gets past your borders! I'm fine with surface - I get surface from TCO all the time. It's usually about three months, though it has, on occasion, been stupidly fast :bugeyed:

Yours won't be expensive :) Canada's not bad to send to . . . the UK and Germany are the killers :)

\m/ Kat

Wendywu

All the kits are posted :)

Kat I sent yours airmail because there's the Haindl with it too, and it's such a lovely deck in the large size that I just wanted you to get it quickly :laugh:

Then I sent everyone else's airmail too because I was just having that sort of day...

thorhammer

Wendywu said:
All the kits are posted :)

Kat I sent yours airmail because there's the Haindl with it too, and it's such a lovely deck in the large size that I just wanted you to get it quickly :laugh:

Then I sent everyone else's airmail too because I was just having that sort of day...
Aw, thankyou honey! It's lovely to be expecting a parcel!!! It's been so long . . . *cries a little* :D Now I've got yours in the mail as well as the rest of the oracles trickling in, and the Gaian Tarot LE!!! *happy dance*

\m/ Kat

thorhammer

I think the lady at the post office just about cried when she saw me today, bearing my pile of five parcels! (I had another trade to send away.)

So off went little parcels to Queensland, Canad-i-a, Germany and the US, and a much bigger one to the UK. I put Wendy's two trade decks in with the oracle stuff . . . dude, you gotta move countries, hey :D I trade with you the most out of everyone here, I think, and it's double the price to send to the UK than everywhere else!

Wouldn't it be lovely to have an internationally standardised, reasonably priced postal system? *dreams hazily*

Just an FYI - the egg cartons are THE BOMB for mailing these little parcels! I used half a one for each person, with six compartments each and placed the items carefully in the bottom, filling the remaining space with scrunched up plastic bags. Then I closed the half-carton and taped it up really well, so they've got quite a bit of structural integrity. Your oracle jetsam should arrive in fine condition!

\m/ Kat

Wendywu

thorhammer said:
So off went little parcels to Queensland, Canad-i-a, Germany and the US, and a much bigger one to the UK. I put Wendy's two trade decks in with the oracle stuff . . . dude, you gotta move countries, hey :D I trade with you the most out of everyone here, I think, and it's double the price to send to the UK than everywhere else!

Wouldn't it be lovely to have an internationally standardised, reasonably priced postal system? *dreams hazily*

Just an FYI - the egg cartons are THE BOMB for mailing these little parcels! I used half a one for each person, with six compartments each and placed the items carefully in the bottom, filling the remaining space with scrunched up plastic bags. Then I closed the half-carton and taped it up really well, so they've got quite a bit of structural integrity. Your oracle jetsam should arrive in fine condition!

\m/ Kat

I told Bob about the egg cartons - he says it's real lateral thinking and asks if you are an engineer?

Trust me hon, there's times I'd move.......... (but then, there's times when I wouldn't move if I won the lottery)

Yep - for international postage I decree that all countries adopt the Royal Mail rules of cost goes by weight. It makes a good deal of difference. And since I am queen today wot I say goes. (no I don't know why I'm queen either, but it has something to do with being the weekend, having a really good night's sleep and accidentally on purpose ordering a Hezicos Tarot).

thorhammer

Wendywu said:
I told Bob about the egg cartons - he says it's real lateral thinking and asks if you are an engineer?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, gods, if only the guys at my work could hear you say that!!! LOL I work with forty-odd engineers and engineering geologists, and they're always looking down on me because I'm not one :D Musta rubbed off on me, but :D
Yep - for international postage I decree that all countries adopt the Royal Mail rules of cost goes by weight.
Ha, we've got cost by weight here, too - it's just that some countries are cheap to mail to, others exxy. The UK tops the list in the price department, for some unknown reason. You'd think it would be standard across all countries . . . nooooo . . .

\m/ Kat

Satori

Can everyone send me their addies? Did you all already? I think Wendy did....

I'm the last to mail? Heavens to Betsy. The fearless leader is last to mail...yikes!

Wendywu

It occurs to me that when you lot get my packages and think of posting here about the things in them - your hearts may quail a little because of the item overload button I accidentally pressed :bugeyed: So, may I suggest you choose the items that resonate and just post about them? Otherwise I'm afraid writer's cramp, or typists' wrist or something beckons.....

thorhammer

Wendywu said:
It occurs to me that when you lot get my packages and think of posting here about the things in them - your hearts may quail a little because of the item overload button I accidentally pressed :bugeyed: So, may I suggest you choose the items that resonate and just post about them? Otherwise I'm afraid writer's cramp, or typists' wrist or something beckons.....
LOL Nope, I'm gonna embarrass you :p and write about it all!

\m/ Kat

Elven

You guys are like busy bees :laugh:
The threads are a great read!

E x