Gilded Reverie Lenormand Video Review by Donnaleigh DeLaRose

photokat

No idea. Maybe the govt. shutdown has had an effect? I'm sure it will be in stock soon enough.

No, the government has nothing to do with the distribution of metaphysical items.... lol

Melia

No, the government has nothing to do with the distribution of metaphysical items.... lol

It was said with a question mark, not a statement of certainty.
I know what a metaphysical item is. You come across as patronising and it's not really necessary.
I had heard from someone that their shipping delivery was delayed due to the govt. shutdown which is why I posed the question.

There is no need to laugh when someone is responding in kind to someone else's question.

magpie9

Mine should arrive this week so I haven't personally held it yet but from what I've seen, this deck is a stunner.
Where did you order it? I'd very much like a copy and don't want to wait for Amazon to get it together.

magpie9

Hey! Thanks. Good 2 know.

photokat

I emailed USG about Amazon distribution and will post here as soon as they'll reply.

greatdane

Wow great price

Loved watching the video. I think it's a beautiful presentation. I have to admit, and this isn't a negative against the deck, but every time I see the Mice card, I think of the movie, Ratatouille. That's not a bad thing, it's just what that card reminds me of!

Lee

I'm glad to see the mass market version available. I must say, judging from the video, it looks like the production quality is spectacular. Donnaleigh did a great job with the video. Also nice to know the extra cards will be available. It seems to me to be great value for the money.

greatdane

Photokat....you're either a good or bad influence!

I haven't decided which! :)) I had no intention of getting this deck. I go for more vintage looking Lenormands. But not only did I get it, I emd to another ATer and now we both are getting it. We have both blamed you for your tireless work in enabling us with that great video and convenient ordering link for Amazon! :) IT DOES look lovely and a GREAT PRICE. So thank you for letting us know what the price was. IF I was going to get it, I wanted it while the price was so low!