How much does the house number influence your choice of home?

Miss Divine

cherryberry said:
Ahha! That is interesting indeed! So, how is Nr 10 or 1 working out for you now? I am realizing that you moved from a 9 to a 10, progresssion, going back to the 1, new beginning... :)

Hmhmmhm...the 9....interesting, interesting....

I love my new home! I had a huge apartment with 3 floors before (not even counting the attic). I didn't have a backyard there, instead I had a balcony.

Now I have a ''normal'' house with a big backyard. This house is so much easier to keep clean (I'm a neat freak, I can't help it :laugh:) because it is smaller and only has 2 floors (not counting the cellar).

So one of the new beginnings for me is, I've started gardening which I've never done before. It's great! Except for the pulling weeds part LOL.

amethyst57

after my divorce...113 was my first apartment building's street number...
didn't let it bother me, but I should have....
about a half a year later, my land lord went crazy, we had a cockroach infestation building-wide, and the hospital bought the building, to tear it down for extra parking space!

BeyondtheVeil

I have actually turned down living in some really nice homes because of the number. I will NOT live with the number 5 under ANY circumstances! I know that is probably silly, but I don't care! :D :laugh:

Ashtaroot

Well I had to move into a temporary apt 1436=5
I know!!!!! I didn't have a choice but it's temporary we are in between homes so I figured we need to go through experience and accept that 5 vibration.
So far my kids are always fighting something totally new and out of the norm they never never act like that:bugeyed: seen roaches something i had not seen since the 1980s ,things are always breaking ,everyday something new and many many other things that are happening all the time.. But we are trying to look at all the positives and overcome.. the good thing is that it's temporary

Lula Jing

I'm so pleased I've now got a 4 home. And I'm going to decorate it using all the earthly colours (mainly stone, which goes with absolutely everything!) with hints of green in the kitchen tiles, a little orange in the bathroom tiles, warm creams, etc. with white ceilings and woodwork. It has a nice secure vibe to it and will be wonderful once it's received it's much needed makeover, which may take some time! :D

214red

i dont mind numbers much, but i would love to have 666, or 13, or 69, would make me giggle

Lula Jing

BUMP!! Ha ha... :D

My current place, a four, has given me a great feeling of security for two years for which I'm extremely grateful. And I learned how to decorate.

My new place will be flat 9 at 111.

I think I need to take the whole address into account so that will be 9+3=12=3

This will be a regression from 4 to 3.

Less secure, but more fun perhaps? More visitors maybe.

I hope the 9 doesn't make me too Hermity.

Lula Jing

Number 3

This is an entertaining/ party house. There is a tendency with the 3 to Play Now and pay later, so a keen eye on finances will be necessary. Remember all that entertaining can add up fast! In addition, spontaneous, impulsive action can be a challenge with the 3 house as well.
I'll bear this in mind!

Number 9

This is a home for the compassionate and the tolerant, a great space for the humanitarian. If you have no racial or social prejudices, or have a burning desire to help the world, this is the house for you. The 9 vibration allows you to see the possibilities, to see beyond limitations and oppression. This is a home for the broadminded thinkers. You will find rewards for past efforts in this house.
I will probably apply this the most with the actual flat number being 9.

The crowned one

It has no effect on the process, but as a pleasant epiphenomenon after the fact, a nice set of numbers is always welcome.

The only numbers I look at before the sale is the price. ;)

DownwardSpiral

I haven't read through all of this thread (and need to do so) but I can say my previous address added up to 8. I was only there a year and a half and managed to have a squabble with the neighbors in which the husband knocked on my door. My current address also adds up to 8 and has been nothing but problems with the owner (who up till recently) lives below me.

I have lived in apt # 13 and finally moved when I had the neighbor above as well as beside me ganging up on me and my kids. And unfortunately would run to the manager who happened to hang out with them. Even the kids were involved in "blaming" my kids for doing things and costing me money only to find out it wasn't my kids.

The house number I grew up in...4440...nothing insignificant there. People always coming over for me as well as my brothers. It was a happy home and I lived there till I moved out on my own...and life suddenly took a U-turn. : )