I Have My Eye On A Ouija Board

Ashla86

It looks really nice. I like the wooden ones. I have a cardboard one that's supposed to glow in the dark. I've tried using it but I think you actually have to have more than one person, even though some people say you don't. I've tried it twice but it hasn't worked. Everyone I know either doesn't believe in them or they are scared of them.

Ange

The board looks really nice, but then I love old wood furrniture and stuff.

But.....and this is my personal opinion......you have said your self that you would be a beginner with the board, and that you are inexpereinced.

Get as much info as you can before even sitting down with the board, and try to get someone to join you that has a good sound knowledge of how to use one and how to deal with anything nasty that may occur.

And it is an old board.......is it possible that anything might be connected to the board already?

Failing that, be safe and keep it as an ornament.......

Ang x

shotthebreeze

Thanks for all of your help. Has anyone ever experienced anything positive? I mean, I hear all sorts of bad things about them.

Alta

I have seen a lot of positive posts about the Ouija. I'll see if I can find them for you.

Dean

shotthebreeze said:
Thanks for all of your help. Has anyone ever experienced anything positive? I mean, I hear all sorts of bad things about
them.

Hi Sb,

The experience that i have in the past have been quite positive, but i would make sure that you are with people that are experiance in this, there was an incident were someone from my school was using the Ouija board for self use lets just say the spirit or what ever can play tricks with your mind, this person ended up having a breakdown, so my thoughts are protect yourself with people that can take control with a over-powering presence, i would never use it alone.

Dean

shotthebreeze

Marion,

Thanks so much for those. I'll get to reading them.

Dean,

I hear so much about people becoming "possessed" by these things. I wonder if its just those people who don't take it seriously?

Alta

shotthebreeze said:
I wonder if its just those people who don't take it seriously?
I believe this to be true. I think that Ouija, like all spiritual tools, has be approached with diligence, thoughtfulness and preparation. Just holding yourself in white light and believing that if your intent is good that all be well isn't likely enough. I think you have to prepare mentally, cast a circle and call deliberately on protective entities.

However, that done, the tool can be a productive one.

Dean

shotthebreeze said:
Marion,

Thanks so much for those. I'll get to reading them.

Dean,

I hear so much about people becoming "possessed" by these things. I wonder if its just those people who don't take it seriously?

Yes i guess there are people that think using a system to contact a spirit is fun at first, i could tell a few things that have happened to other people but these were teenagers not taking it seriously, this can in fact annoy a spirit and i think this is what can lead to peoples bad experiences. But i think out of personal experience making contact on your own might bring in a spirit that can mislead you, these enitities are quite dominant and will try and take over, are there people you know who might want to experiance this with you, or are you thinking of doing this on your own.

At least if you was with a group of people you would have your own protection which a spirit will find hard to break, i'm watching Ghost on TV love this film.:)

Dean

Tarotphelia

Whatever you decide to do with a ouija board or any other form of attempted mediumship, don't go in flat ignorant . Get some books on spiritual protection and spirits . And not just the sensational kind that don't tell you much or possibly only what you want to hear .