I Have My Eye On A Ouija Board

circlewalker

shotthebreeze said:
Thanks so much for your help. Are there any ways to find out if I have good spiritual protection? I wish to use this to speak with my grandfather who is, what I believe, my guide.

If this is what you want to do then there are many ways of getting there without making yourself $170 poorer in the process :grin:

At a simple level, a ouija board is just like any other divination tool - it's a physical point of focus for a physical entity - you/me - to interact with a non-physical world. A keyboard for the world of spirit, you might say.

So, back in the good old days the teleprinter was a really cool way of getting a message from A to B. You could type into it and miles away a spinning wheel or golf ball or type writer arrangement would reproduce what you just typed on the paper in the machine - whoa! Just think of slow texting in real time - mistakes and all. Now we have videophone.

Information from spirit doesn't come letter by stumbling letter, it comes in great big globs of download data, smells, pictures, words, impressions, memories. You don't process it one bit at a time, you parallel process enormous chunks unconsciously and then work through at a conscious level. Can you imagine how frustrating it would be to be told the only way you could talk to someone was writing one letter at a time and showing it to them......and you had a long message you wanted to get across? I'd be flapping the curtains with frustration too!!!!

You read/use tarot - right? So, you're used to working with pictures, images, impressions, feelings from people? How do these come to you?

Much has been made of the 'negative' side of ouija - OK, if you walk down a dark alley in the very nastiest part of town at 2am with your wallet sticking out of your back pocket, does it take too much imagination to guess what happens next?

If you sit down with the intent of making contact with spirit and ask the muggers delight "Is anybody there?" - well guess what? of course there is! Bearing in mind that you are doing this in an 'open' attitude, then the bad things that can and do happen are just around the corner. We're not talking evil zombie flesh-eating bogies, but just because someone nasty has died they don't turn nice automatically! If they choose to retain their earthly traits then that is free will - if you allow them in then there is always room for problems to arise.

You want to make contact with your grandfather? If you have a picture of him then use that in the same way as you might meditate on the meaning of the Ace of Pentacles or whatever. Listen for the message, ask the question, visualise him with you, believe in yourself, trust yourself, but above all, allow spirit to be with you as fully as it can be, not letter by letter.

If you wish to speak with your grandfather, ask what he would prefer you to do. If - as you feel - he is your present guide then you have no need for further protection. If you are not sure, then a very useful way is to ask that all those who love and guide you are there with you and that only contact for the highest good will be possible.

in light

cw

Jessica_Marie

Ive never had luck with Ouija boards. I have had great luck with the psychic circle and it gave a prayer, visualizations, etc to protect yourself.

Good Luck and protect yourself. Make sure you dont open a door that you dont know how to close.

Centaur

I used a ouija board once with some friends after visiting a club one night. Anyway, to cut a long story short, we lit candles and darkened the lights, and started to ask questions. Obviously, we started with 'Is there anyone there?'. To which, we received a 'Yes'. We then asked it who it was and it spelt out a rather bizzare name full of X, Z, and Y, etc. We then asked if it had a message, and it spelt out the name of a friend of someone who was participating followed by 'Die'. Instead of stopping -- which we should have done with hindsight -- we then asked where it had come from and it said, 'I followed you from the club'.

I would advise strong protection if you are going to use a ouija board and also that you be confident in your mental health. Ouija boards can create all sorts of paranoia and anxiety, but in the right hands they can be very powerful tools for communication. You just never really know who (or what) you are communicating with...

clarity

Everyone talks about having strong protection, which I completely agree is necessary.
I'm just curious what kind of protection do you consider to be strong enough?
What are some of the protection rituals used?

Tarotphelia

clarity said:
Everyone talks about having strong protection, which I completely agree is necessary.
I'm just curious what kind of protection do you consider to be strong enough?
What are some of the protection rituals used?

I am not an expert on the ouija board ,nor can I write you a book here , but in general when you do a serious exercise in which spirits are invited to get in contact with you it's best to do some cleansing first . Of yourself , your space , your tool of choice . Your tool should be dedicated to the light and receiving information from only the highest sources of truth . There should be banishments and prohibitions on the entry of anything negative or harmful. Don't attempt anything when you are in a foul mood . Request a gatekeeper guide who will organize the spirits and help keep anything unsuitable out .

If you have companions in your exercise , they need to observe the same precautions as you . Try to make sure they don't bring any negative attitudes in . If they (or you ) have problems with serious hauntings , I would discourage them from participating until it is resolved . If they have serious personality problems ,or are involved in things that are for lack of a better term nasty , they are probably not a good idea to have in either .Involvement with drugs or drinking to excess is a very bad idea for things like this .

Also consider the choice of location , its' overall vibrations , and past history . (For example ," let's go play with the ouija board at the murder house " would not be recommended . )

The energy of others can have an effect on the whole , for good or ill. You wouldn't want anybody with a thrill seeking attitude imitating something they've seen on Most Haunted , screaming at spirits for their own amusement or to provoke manifestations . If you're a very fearful person who jumps at the slightest thing , you'd probably want to work on that before you get into anything like this . People who are hard core skeptics and treat the exercise as an opportunity to have something proven to them can also put a big damper on spiritual energy . People with large egos who want to be the center of attention can have the same effect .

Some people like to include rituals from their own traditions ,and/or certain protective or energy amplifying stones to help . Sooner or later you will probably be faced with an unhappy earthbound spirit , so learning some spirit release techniques is a good idea.

Shutting down and releasing energies afterwards is very important , to minimize the chances of anything attaching itself to you and intruding on your daily life .

Dean

Attempting Ouija reading right now

I'am now attempting a Ouija reading with two of my good friends beside me right now, and protected ourselves in a bright light.

Our first question is who has now joined us in our company, we want to talk too @##@## our first reaction is quite silent then there seems to be movement with the centred glass, we all keep focusing with the same question in mind, the glass now slowly moves across the board our fingers are griped tightly onto the glass, there is no sound only the glass moving it now reaches the first letter - D - then the second letter - O - we all look at each other with amazement the spirit seems to be with us.

I will keep all informed as the reading progresses

clarity

Thank you Dark Inquisitor.
I've always wondered if I was protecting myself enough. I will have to add your suggestions to my protection ritual.

Dark Inquisitor said:
The energy of others can have an effect on the whole , for good or ill. You wouldn't want anybody with a thrill seeking attitude imitating something they've seen on Most Haunted , screaming at spirits for their own amusement or to provoke manifestations .

that is so true! I come across these types of shows and its unbelievable sometimes what they do.

Hidden

Well i am not an expert but i will part a bit of knowledge of what i have learned.

I would not go near one with a ten mile long stick.

If you do insist on using one just remember this

- Spirits will most likely try to take advantage of you.
- Spirits may also try to escape the board.
- I do not think they directly lie but from a normal point of view they are telling half truths.

- Always say thanks to the Spirits when you are done with them, they hopefully are on a higher astral plane and you would not want to anger them, if they are on a lower astral plane, goodbye.

- I heard if the glass goes right around the board really fast it could be trying to escape and if you ask who is it make sure you know your foreign and mythical names.

For example say you asked the board who are you and the board says Azrael which is the spirit of death, no thank you.

I always wondered if the older the boards are the more powerful they are, if you plan on buying an old one just look into that, because if they are more powerful and you are a novice "bad mix".

But apart from those negative reasons there has got many positive reasons to use it as well.

willowfox

Jessica_Marie said:
Ive never had luck with Ouija boards. I have had great luck with the psychic circle

Ouija boards and the psychic circle board are the same thing, they are both used for the same purpose contacting spirits.

Centaur

Dark Inquisitor said:
The energy of others can have an effect on the whole , for good or ill. You wouldn't want anybody with a thrill seeking attitude imitating something they've seen on Most Haunted , screaming at spirits for their own amusement or to provoke manifestations .

Oh yes, on a Most Haunted Live, in desperation for a reaction, Yvette Fielding decided it would be a good idea to shout as much abuse as she could. You wouldn't speak to a living person like that!!! Why would you talk to a dead person that way?!?!?!

Gaaah...