LAST few decks you've gotten...which was your fav?

starla

I had a bit of a deck spree lately and bought the following
Burning Serpent Oracle
Smith-Waite Centennial
Robin Wood
Connolly
Wizard's Tarot
The Alice Tarot

They are all very different of course. Alice is so special and unique that it lives in a class of its own. Out of the others, I am just delighted with the Smith-Waite Centennial and it's in use as part of a study I'm doing with my brother.

seedcake

Tarot of Mermaids - I adore the artwork. Colors are bliss (and I'm not going to complain about the edges... and I'm a bit scared to trim by myself).

Onyx

I gave just received my copy of the Tarot of the Zirkus Magi. It is stellar and a great addition to my collection. I supported it through the crowd-funding process and when I got it this last couple of days it has just been amazing to examine and use. Big for a deck but the art is compelling and the images are just haunting. A great autumn season deck.

Sar

Book of Shadow, Volume 2.

mildredD

Faerie Tarot (Hertz) and Tarot of the Sweet Twilight

Chronata

Chrysalis.

Admittedly, I haven't gotten anything else that's new in a long time!

But I really enjoy working with this deck. It has layers.

MoonGypsy

Chrysalis.

I really enjoy working with this deck. It has layers.

That makes me very happy to hear, Robyn! :D
i finally got one, too! Isn't it magnificent? :love:

Symphony

The Halloween Tarot for me :) It's got so much detail in the pictures and I'm finding it easier to read than my other decks, I had a light bulb moment with this deck and it's like it's all slotting into place and I want to learn more!

And I love the tin it came in, all Tarot should come in a little tin :D

Nar

I really love the Medieval Cat Tarot so far. I have only done a couple of readings with it, but I aim to get some more practice in soon.

donnalee

After ~1 year of restraining myself, I seem to be on a deck manifesting spree. :party:
Borderless Deviant Moon, Chrysalis, Anna K trimmed, Jolanda, Marseille Cat Tarot, Universal Fantasy, CBD Tarot de Marseille (I also bought the book which is awesome.)

And my #1 personal favorite winner is...... the Universal Fantasy! This deck is blowing me away! I never even knew this deck existed before a reading circle partner used this deck. When she posted pictures, infatuation hit me. I am super liking all my new decks, but this one has been a close companion almost constantly since it arrived, even with those darn languages that Lo Scarebeo adds....

And, as an added bonus, the LWB is actually creative.
"The Fool - At times, in order to understand things, we have to open our mind to dreams."
The colors are so rich in the card images, the purples, the blues, etc...

ETA: I found the deck pictures online over at www.albideuter.de for the curious.:
http://www.albideuter.de/html/universal_fantasy.html

This has the best LWB I have seen--and the deck reads really well. I was so surprised at both, having bought it on a whim in with a few other decks from online.