Looking for Oracles with meanings on card

Sammie

Tree Magick Cards

The Tree Magick Cards by Gillian Kemp are another Oracle Deck with meanings on the cards. It is a very upbeat and kind deck, always makes you feel like you're getting a nice, warm hug from the Universe when you draw one.

It is a collage style deck and very well done:

http://www.isisbooks.com/divination/dup1402718349.asp

Here's a link.

They come in a nice sturdy box and are a nice size and card stock heavy enough to last but not too stiff which makes decks hard to shuffle.

Sammie

LixiPixi

I haven't seen anyone mention these yet - I just LOVE them and have a set of the oracle coming all the way from Australia due to be here next week.

Selina Fenech Oracle

http://selinafenech.com/ocards.html

She has a Fairy deck also, but I think you just may like the Oracle deck - it has that victorian feel to it. Don'cha just love those!

LP~

Shadow Wolf

Magical Mermaids and Dolphins have meanings on the front of the cards.

And Grace Cards also they are by --Cheryl Richardson and
Angels, Gods and Goddesses by --Toni Salerno

There are quite a few of them out there, just look on the back of the box,
it should show pictures of a few of the cards.

Good luck in your search!!

AJ

I have the Ocean Oracle on order,
the words aren't on the front but are on the back.
http://www.thekaleidoscope.com/shell01/index_003.htm

I love sea shells and was inspired to order this 200 :) card deck by a thrown shell reading Kilts Knave did for me a couple of weeks ago.

One thing always leads to another doesn't it!

Glass Owl

HearthCricket said:
I guess I am realizing I want something with an old-fashioned flair, more of a 19th century feel to them, or older. Or something with animals (may get the Druid Animals, this weekend).
Someone else mentioned that the Tree Magick deck is great and I totally agree. The Animal Messages deck by Susie Green is really wonderful as well. My daughter has both of these. I bought copies of them for her because she loves mine so much. Both decks contain information on the cards and the softcover books that accompany them are great. They contain some original spreads and lots of information. The cards are beautiful and very positive.

One example in the Animal Messages deck is the Frog card. On the bottom of this card it says "Adapt and survive by accepting the inevitable and seizing potential." In the book, she goes further to explain: "Mistress of diversity, Frog conforms seamlessly and ingeniously to her environment. If she has leaped into your cards, your strategy must also be to adapt and survive. Sometimes life moves inexorably on and nothing we can do will change events or alter fate. Frog counsels that for now it is wise to accept the inevitable while maximizing even the tiniest of possible advantages. That way you grow strong in the face of adversity and may influence events when opportunity arises."

I would strongly recommend Animal Messages since you mentioned that you like animals. Another animal deck that I'm in total awe of is a Tarot deck called the Animals Divine by Lisa Hunt. The cards are elegant, beautiful, and inspiring. Her eye for detail is so amazing and her colors are so gentle and soft. The companion book is absolutely fabulous too and there are great descriptions of each card. There are no descriptions written on the cards, however.

knowledge seeker

i have to back up the Doreen Virtue decks, i work with 4, and all are beautiful and accurate. the messages from your angels and goddess are supreme~! although saints & angels and healing with the angels don't have messages (long messages) they do have one word on them, which i find works well to allow my intuition to come through more easily.

Little Baron

Hi HC

The Oracles of the Radiant Sun is a lovely one. Kind of understanding your tastes a little, I think you would really like the colouring and 'antique-fortune-telling' look they have. They look excellent spread out. There seems to be quite hefty astrological meanings behind them, but they could be used, just by name only, since each is printed on them. They were so cheap but one of the nicer sets I have seen around.

LB

Glass Owl

I really find the meanings on the Oracle of the Shapeshifters clear and concise. The book expands on those meanings and adds additional layers.

Celtictarot

Oracle of Shadows and Light by Lucy Cavendish is my all time favourite deck so far!

Healing with the fairies by Doreen Virtue at the last time I seen doesn't have the meaning and affirmation, I recently gifted that deck to someone. A lot of the Blue Angel decks have meanings on their cards.

Melia

I really find the meanings on the Oracle of the Shapeshifters clear and concise. The book expands on those meanings and adds additional layers.

Excellent deck. The best oracle deck I bought last year (alongside the Mah Jongg Oracle). The 'cute' images probably mislead many into thinking this deck has little depth too.