Mystical Cats Tarot

Winterchild

I just got it.

Every cat lover needs it. :thumbsup:

My cat person guest agrees and is off to order one. There is only ONE cat who doesn't look quite cat, to me... That's amazing.

You have enabled me...!! Ordered...

My cat people are still fighting. I have a 2.5 year old neutered female and a 12 week old tom kitty... the wee one is so brave and bolshy but FB aint having none of it, she still hisses and bats him after a month, I am fed up of that hissyfit cat growling bitchin' !!

They fight to sleep on my bed at night... stress!!!

Morwenna

Your cats sound like our cats! Only this many years down the line they've sort of reached a modus vivendi.

I like this deck more and more. I need to hunt it down real soon! (All these cat decks! I love it!) Lunaea and Mickie make a great team.

Winterchild

Your cats sound like our cats! Only this many years down the line they've sort of reached a modus vivendi.

I like this deck more and more. I need to hunt it down real soon! (All these cat decks! I love it!) Lunaea and Mickie make a great team.

Oh my Morwenna... years?!!! Ouch!!

Miss Divine

I just ordered this deck. The images are gorgeous. My only wish was that it wasn't by Llewellyn.

TanzanStarseed

I just picked up this deck last Friday after I happened upon it at my local Barnes & Nobles. I had already know about this deck from AT but I was so stunned when I got home and looked at the beautiful images. They truly resonate with me and they give me very precise readings. Very please with this deck. I had wanted it for quite some time

Serenia

My deck has finally arrived here, woohoo! I love the cards! Mickie really captured the cats' essence! And I love the way the book is written! I believe this is going to be one of the few companion books that I'll actually read from cover to cover!

And I'm also happy that I chose the Earth Kitten as image for my tarot bag. I was afraid that, as soon as I got the deck, I'd probably prefer another card image, but the Earth Kitten is still one of my favourites! :)

Morwenna

Oh my Morwenna... years?!!! Ouch!!

No, it didn't take them THAT long to come to an understanding!

The more I look at this deck, the more I want to hie myself over to the local witch shop and see if it's there! (That's where I get most of my decks these days.) Looks like I'm building myself a sub-collection!

jolie_amethyst

You have enabled me...!! Ordered...

My cat people are still fighting. I have a 2.5 year old neutered female and a 12 week old tom kitty... the wee one is so brave and bolshy but FB aint having none of it, she still hisses and bats him after a month, I am fed up of that hissyfit cat growling bitchin' !!

They fight to sleep on my bed at night... stress!!!

No, it didn't take them THAT long to come to an understanding!

The more I look at this deck, the more I want to hie myself over to the local witch shop and see if it's there! (That's where I get most of my decks these days.) Looks like I'm building myself a sub-collection!

Off topic: rule of thumb I was told a long time ago on cat interactions was that it can take 3 months for their relationship to fully shake out...but once they get to that point, it's not going to change for the better. None of my cats have ever gotten closer to one another than barely tolerant, and a few have been outright irritated (and noisy) with one another at all times. But even so, they all learned that the bed was neutral territory...and that Mom was not going to tolerate fights on the bed! So for about eight years, it was four cats and two humans sharing one queen size bed relatively peacefully, even if they were forever snarling outside it. :)

On topic: I love the looks of this deck myself. It's good to hear it gives good readings and isn't just a novelty deck...might have to push it up a bit higher on the ever-growing "to be acquired" list.

Myrrha

This is the best reading deck I've used in a long time. I am SO pleased with it. Cat behaviors just seem to speak clearly in readings. There is an element of playfulness, even siliness to some of the cards that is uplifting. The artwork is amazing- look at how the four of Fire depicts different ways cats act when bedazzled and the look of the rainbow lights on their fur.

I also love how plants are used in the backgrounds in a way that enhances the meaning, like ultra-hardy Rosa Rugosa on the Lovers card, Morning Glory on the Floating Cat. Justice has been changed to "Consequences" with a very evocative image. The imagery of the deck feels direct and not abstract or symbolic.

I'm not so crazy about the Om sign on the Wheel card or the very human-magic touches on the "Cat Magic" card but I can definitely live with them.

Favorite cards include the Fire Kitten, Fire Tom, Sky Queen, Fire Queen and Two of Earth for its beauty and fresh, useful interpretation. Want a poster of either the Fire Queen or Fire Kitten, can't decide.

Did I mention that I LOVE this deck?