pendulums

Eddie

Has anyone used their pendulums in conjunction with their cards? for example if a spread comes up with a lot of court cards, using the pendulum over a court card, or indeed any card and asking questions about that particular card for further insight?
just a thought!!

StellarMyst

Interesting. I have been flirting with this same thing.

Here's a thought: :lightbulb

What type of questions could one ask?

Could a name be given through going over a set of (home-made OR store-bought) alphabet flash cards OR a talking board with a pendulum?

StellarMyst

Even better! :lightbulb

SCRATCH OUT the flash cards. Scrabble Pieces in place of that!

Eddie

I like your choice of words, flirting indeed!!! My feeling was that maybe the pendulum, could clarify whether the court card, for example, is in fact an aspect of the querent or someone else? cards can be ambiguous, this I feel would be the perfect use for the pendulum, I feel.
Your ideas are thought provoking too!!
You could ask for initials where people are concerned, full names could be too time consuming for professional readings.
Maybe we should start trying it out and keep in touch and share experiences, what ya think?

StellarMyst

Do You Scrabble...?

Eddie said:
I like your choice of words, flirting indeed!!!

Thank you! ;) :D

Eddie said:
My feeling was that maybe the pendulum, could clarify whether the court card, for example, is in fact an aspect of the querent or someone else? cards can be ambiguous, this I feel would be the perfect use for the pendulum, I feel.

I was hoping you were going to make sense of this for me! lol ;) I quite nearly got lost for some strange reason....hehe@#! I suppose it's just not my day for grasping simple concepts! LOL ;)

Eddie said:
Your ideas are thought provoking too!!
You could ask for initials where people are concerned, full names could be too time consuming for professional readings.

Thank you again. :) Initials are good. Perhaps (partially...weeeelllll @#$%!...it's more like 98% because I don't read Professionally - I'm a chep-skate...hehe! I read for free. ;) ) we could do this *spare-time-style* & Experiment with our own names and those of close friends and family members for about a week or so (yeeess...it's "another catch"...I am borrowing my boyfriend's computer - it's currently 1.30 AM in my little plot in "Sunny Florida," you are 5 hours ahead of my time btw... and by the time you get this, I'll be computerless for about a week ;) )?

Eddie said:
Maybe we should start trying it out and keep in touch and share experiences, what ya think?

I like this idea! (Touche with the thought-provoking ideas. ;) )

In light of above-mentioned issues, is it alright if we gave a small step like the thing with the above names we know, and in roughly a week - give-or-take a couple of days? WCS - I'll post back and we'll compare right here at this thread (so as not raise the Mods' hackles...)?

We won't give full names of anyone from our tests; we'll use their full names for PRIVATE NOTES, & only post first names, OR nicknames...sound good?

Let me know by post or PM. It's up to you. ;)

Blessings,

StellarMyst

StellarMyst

Here's a trippy-thought! hehe!

Has anyone ever tried asking the Pedulum to spell a name YOU KNOW VERY WELL...sdrawkcab?

~tsyMralletS hehe! ;)

serenaserendipity

i've never used a pendulum to be like a ouija board... i usually ask it "yes or no" questions...

but that's an interesting idea, you guys--

and good point about court cards... i agree, its hard sometimes to determine whether its a specific PERSON or an energy that they are manifesting...

i tend to take it as a psychological manifestation but its possible i could miss the boat in a love triangle or something like that-- and not even see the other person--

s.

StellarMyst

thankx...i know i'm looking forward to it! ;)

Blessings,

*night-night*

StellarMyst

willowfox

Yes, I have used the pendulum with cards when the meaning of a card could go either way. Also, have used the pendulum with my home made ouija board with great success.

Eddie

Stellarmyst, hope you slept well!!. Have made a start on our quest......quite exciting really. I asked for your boyfriends fisrt initial letter, and i got an E, is this right or wrong????
I didn't bother with any cards, I just asked the question, started the pendulem swinging in the ready to ask direction and waited for the answer, this I did verbally going thru the alphabet, it swung no untill i got to E.